No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Ali......I've been reading some of your fan fics! So far, I've gotten through "Fever"......."Not an Addict" (more please!)........and "Shrapnel". I also began reading one based on CG but didn't get too far. I've been bookmarking everyone's fan fics and will catch up as I can.

Other than that......I've been over at the Thunk thread drooling. I'm trying to get a Joe Blanket of my very own since I'm cold. I just went outside since my female cat is on the roof of the house and she can't get down. Guess I'll get a cat treat to coax her down. See ya later!

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      I'm bored! Where are the whumpers?!!
      im still here...but im also trying to write some to my dissertation..well the abstract and outline but its sooo hard i cant write today lol...i was almost hoping for a good whumpy discussion to distract me further but alas if its quiet that means i have no excuse not to do work!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
        Well I have just purchased a brand new camera- just so I can take loads of pics....it stores 320 on each memory card - and I have 2 do you think that will be enough
        So you finally found a camera that you wanted...yes extra memory to get good pics are always a plus... that's like 640 pics ,,or 320 pics and how many minutes you can get into a mermory card...haven't checked my own how much it can store...
        Still haven't heard a damn thing from my bosses...looks like if I don't hear anything by next week I have to ask them myself..shouldn't have to but it seems like they like telling people if they get days of like in the last minute...need to know if I can leave on friday or if I have to look into getting in on saturday... argh,,,don't really wanna book plane tickets since I can't get the money back if everything falls apart...
        By the way have anyoe of you gotten the tickets to the expo yet...mine just says it's procecced and they have extracted money from my account...or maybe they'll show up next week hopefully...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          So you finally found a camera that you wanted...yes extra memory to get good pics are always a plus... that's like 640 pics ,,or 320 pics and how many minutes you can get into a mermory card...haven't checked my own how much it can store...
          Still haven't heard a damn thing from my bosses...looks like if I don't hear anything by next week I have to ask them myself..shouldn't have to but it seems like they like telling people if they get days of like in the last minute...need to know if I can leave on friday or if I have to look into getting in on saturday... argh,,,don't really wanna book plane tickets since I can't get the money back if everything falls apart...
          By the way have anyoe of you gotten the tickets to the expo yet...mine just says it's procecced and they have extracted money from my account...or maybe they'll show up next week hopefully...

I am not sure how many minutes of video you can get on a 1Gb memory card-I am going to play with it to see (the memory cards have arrived but not the camera yet- but it should arrive on Monday...I had to buy it online because it was about £100 more expensive in the shops ). I can always get another memory card if needed! Myself, Mx, Ali and Linzi all received our tickets last week.

Comment

I'm here again. Can you believe I fell asleep? Man, my life must really be boring....

Any suggestions which ep I should watch? I already went through 38 minutes and CG...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Oooh,which camera did you get? I've got a rinky-dink little digital but want to get better....I want something like an SLR but those are way too pricey!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                I'm here again. Can you believe I fell asleep? Man, my life must really be boring....

Any suggestions which ep I should watch? I already went through 38 minutes and CG...
                hmmmm TDO (bloody shot shep!) or conversion (physical and emotional whump, plus infirmary scenes and gurney!) but lead in with the end of instinct to get BLOODY SHEP first!!!wooo!!! or another fav of mine is irresistable!!! cos then you get shep with cold and stunned whump!! there are so many other eps to choose from lol the ones with whump are of course the best lol

and GG you could never be boring!!! love ya honey!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                  I am not sure how many minutes of video you can get on a 1Gb memory card-I am going to play with it to see (the memory cards have arrived but not the camera yet- but it should arrive on Monday...I had to buy it online because it was about £100 more expensive in the shops ). I can always get another memory card if needed! Myself, Mx, Ali and Linzi all received our tickets last week.
                  Yes usually here too are the things you buy cheaper on the net then in the shops...I bought my camera online too for less then in the shops...
                  Well since I have only one memory card I don't think I will do the video thing,,even if I wanted too...maybe if I buy another memory card...but doing both on just one card may not be smart...I have a feeling it will eat up power on the batteries too more...*lol*
                  Oh well maybe it takes longer for me to get the tickets then since I live outside of the UK...well I just have to see next week other wise I guess I have to email them...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Oooh,which camera did you get? I've got a rinky-dink little digital but want to get better....I want something like an SLR but those are way too pricey!
                    oohhh...the SLR!! That is one sweet camera! And one I would definately love to have. Now that I've seen one and what great photos they take, I'm so intent on wanting the SLR, I don't even want to look at any other cameras. How's that for bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Well I didnt get anything too expensive because I dont think I will use it that often - so I decided to buy a Which Digital Camera magazine and I went for the one that they recommended in the £250- £300 category (although I paid much less) which was a Fuji FinePix F30 ( I had already put it on a short list of three by doing internet research) it gets loads of praise and the main thing they rave about is the fact that you can take quality indoor pics without a flash...so perfect for Joe pics with no blasted red eye!!!

I understand it has a facility to take two pics one straight after the other one with and one without a flash and then you can obviously keep the most natural....but from what I have seen the without looks much better most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        hmmmm TDO (bloody shot shep!) or conversion (physical and emotional whump, plus infirmary scenes and gurney!) but lead in with the end of instinct to get BLOODY SHEP first!!!wooo!!! or another fav of mine is irresistable!!! cos then you get shep with cold and stunned whump!! there are so many other eps to choose from lol the ones with whump are of course the best lol

Thanks Roo! I'm so used to being on the go and doing something and now that the weather has turned cold and dreary, I'm not out and about much anymore! I find I'm sleeping way more than I should.

Oh, I just popped in TDO. Gotta have some good physical Sheppy whump!!
                        sigpic

Comment

oohhh...the SLR!! That is one sweet camera! And one I would definately love to have. Now that I've seen one and what great photos they take, I'm so intent on wanting the SLR, I don't even want to look at any other cameras. How's that for bad.
                          Not bad! Good! Anything less is settling. I have a Canon Powershot S3IS that's really nice, but I got to shoot some of the Chicago Stump The Experts panel with David's uber-mega digi-SLR...O.M.G. the urge to conk him over the head and run away with it was nearly overwhelming.

Comment

What's SLR for a camera...maybe be stupid *lol* sounds to much of a car to me hehe,,,I watch to many Top Gear epis...*lol*
                            If those are the cameras which is more professional well then I wont be able to afford them for a while...
                            Excuse me for a moment,,need to change channel...have no intrest in BSG... think I need to pluck in a Shep epi...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

Oh the memory cards are rather expensive as well...but I got those much cheaper online too.....about £19 each - but I have seen them for about £50 - £60 elsewhere!!!

I agree you are probably best to stick with pics if you only have one.

Comment

Hello My Shep Whumpers

GG TDO is a good ep. to watch again

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X