John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC View Post
    Well I have just purchased a brand new camera- just so I can take loads of pics....it stores 320 on each memory card - and I have 2 do you think that will be enough
    I think you should get another memory card, just in case. You dont want to miss anything!

Comment

Well I have just purchased a brand new camera- just so I can take loads of pics....it stores 320 on each memory card - and I have 2 do you think that will be enough
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oooh Lauriel!

Belated congrats on 2,200!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
          I think you should get another memory card, just in case. You dont want to miss anything!
          OMG that is 1000 pics of Joe almost- wow that would be perfect!!!! Actually I was going to use one memory card for taking movies and one for pics!!!

Comment

Congratulations on 2200 posts Lauriel

Comment

OMG that is 1000 pics of Joe almost- wow that would be perfect!!!! Actually I was going to use one memory card for taking movies and one for pics!!!
              I'm gonna take my digital camcorder and my camera (though I can also take still pics with the camcorder but they're not as high res as my digital camera). I can snap some pics of Joe while queueing etc (and maybe get Linzi to take a pic while I'm getting my autograph? ) and I can also hopefully film some footage of Joe while waiting...

*squeeeee!*

Oh and we can film our GW Whumpers Saturday Night Whumpfest too!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                I'm gonna take my digital camcorder and my camera (though I can also take still pics with the camcorder but they're not as high res as my digital camera). I can snap some pics of Joe while queueing etc (and maybe get Linzi to take a pic while I'm getting my autograph? ) and I can also hopefully film some footage of Joe while waiting...

*squeeeee!*

And post them, right? Right?!

It sounds awesome! Have a great time guys! Are you still going to be on The Weakest Link afterwards Ali?
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*squeeeee!*

Yes, take many, many, many pictures for those of us who won't be seeing Joe at NJ. If only there was a way of taking a shot of Joe standing with a cardboard cutout, and then we could all photomanip our faces into that cutout, like they do at Universal Studio

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                    And post them, right? Right?!

It sounds awesome! Have a great time guys! Are you still going to be on The Weakest Link afterwards Ali?
                    Nope. That date wasn't confirmed either!

But posting pics....? Oh yeah, that we can do...
                    sigpic

Comment

There's been a lot of speculation over it not being scripted - maybe you read that? - but I've not seen anything definite anywhere about it actually not being scripted.
                      I think it's half-half, because the camera angle was perfect to catch the scene (which I soooo loved). However, all the grins were definitely real. Ah, sigh. This is the hug scene we're talking about, right? Must get coffee.....

Comment

Nope. That date wasn't confirmed either!

But posting pics....? Oh yeah, that we can do...
                        Dose that mean it isnt going to happen now, or they just havent given you a date yet?

You better post all the pic (Maybe not all of them, but all the good ones!!!!!) and tell us all about it

Sill jealous but excited for you, now getting excited about seeing the pics as well!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                          Dose that mean it isnt going to happen now, or they just havent given you a date yet?

You better post all the pic (Maybe not all of them, but all the good ones!!!!!) and tell us all about it

Sill jealous but excited for you, now getting excited about seeing the pics as well!
                          Oh it will happen at some point - they've asked my availability for two dates so far so that's a good sign that I'm one of the potential contestants that they like and want to get on the show! They basically call you up and ask if you are available on a certain date and then they take the list of possible (and available) contestants for that day's filming to the producer who makes the final selection of contestants for the day. Both times so far I've not been one of the final selection.

I'm sure we'll be boring you to death with pictures and minute by minute run downs of the weekend for months afterwards!
                          sigpic

Comment

Or you's will get bored of us asking questions about the weekend and for more and more pics.
                            We are all pretty obsessed when it comes to Joe so I can’t see it being that much of a problem either way!

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!!! It's so great to log onto GW again.

I see the Squee over seeing Joe is going strong this AM. *sigh* I envy you guys, but yet am so excited for you all as well. I concur, lots of pixs please!!

I'll be back shortly. I'm going off to read Lauriel's final chapter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                Good Morning Whumpers!!! It's so great to log onto GW again.

I see the Squee over seeing Joe is going strong this AM. *sigh* I envy you guys, but yet am so excited for you all as well. I concur, lots of pixs please!!

I'll be back shortly. I'm going off to read Lauriel's final chapter.
                                Well I posted the Revels!! I hope that they arrive without melting into one big blob of chocolate!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X