John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    So basically, either way, it's gonna be hot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      Spoiler:
      So basically, either way, it's gonna be hot.

Do you think maybe we're getting a little desperate for whump now?

Having said that...
      Spoiler:
      ...I'm feeling more positive about this episode because I like the idea of grumpy, poorly Shep.

Comment

Oh no kidding Josie, the
        Spoiler:

coughing fit part has me lookin forward to it -- we rarely see them 'sick' on the shows even though you know they GET sick in real life. It's nice to see them adding in a bit of reality even with it being part of the actual plot.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no kidding Josie, the
          Spoiler:

coughing fit part has me lookin forward to it -- we rarely see them 'sick' on the shows even though you know they GET sick in real life. It's nice to see them adding in a bit of reality even with it being part of the actual plot.
          Yeah completely off topic but...
          Spoiler:
          ...I remember an episode of Angel where Charisma Carpenter clearly had a really bad cold and her voice was really hoarse yet they never mentioned it once. It was just comical, surely they could have just had one throw away line to acknowledge the fact.

It's still very quiet around here. I'm trying to do some research about medical type stuff for my fic but I'm in over my head I think. I just end up going round in circles.

Comment

Evening whumpers!!!

I have read your fic Josie and it was excellent
            Spoiler:
            love long recovery scenes myself

Looks like we may need that extra week to recover after CG anyway I am sure we will still be talking about it for two weeks and then some - so that extra week will fly by!!!

Well some SG-1 pics were released around this time last week so maybe tonight - you never know!!

Comment

It is quiet in here today! I had to do some housework after lazing about yesterday, and got the boys through their math. I'm working on my challenge response (Disorientation -- for the sensory issues). The original response, no way could I finish it in time so I'm writing a short one shot for it.

Short. Ha. We'll see, but I'm going to try.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Evening whumpers!!!

I have read your fic Josie and it was excellent
                Spoiler:
                love long recovery scenes myself
                Thanks I'm currently working hard on the next chapter and I am finally getting some where. I keep telling myself I'm on the home straight.

Looks like we may need that extra week to recover after CG anyway I am sure we will still be talking about it for two weeks and then some - so that extra week will fly by!!!

Well some SG-1 pics were released around this time last week so maybe tonight - you never know!!
                That's what I love about you, you're always optimistic!

Comment

It is quiet in here today! I had to do some housework after lazing about yesterday, and got the boys through their math. I'm working on my challenge response (Disorientation -- for the sensory issues). The original response, no way could I finish it in time so I'm writing a short one shot for it.

Short. Ha. We'll see, but I'm going to try.
                  I think your idea of short and my idea of short may be two completely different things. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Oh by the way

on 750 IWTB

3/4's of your way to 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                    Thanks I'm currently working hard on the next chapter and I am finally getting some where. I keep telling myself I'm on the home straight.

That's what I love about you, you're always optimistic!

Oh glad to here the next chapter is coming along!!

Oh and IWTB - looking forward to reading your fic very much!!!

I bet you think I am mad still thinking that we may get those pics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Oh glad to here the next chapter is coming along!!

Oh and IWTB - looking forward to reading your fic very much!!!

I bet you think I am mad still thinking that we may get those pics!!!
                      No I know you're mad but that's for entirely different reasons.

But you're also refreshingly optimistic.

Comment

Yay me! I've finally catched up with this thread!
                        Congrats to all the milestoners! I don't know how you can do it, it seems to me that everyday there's a new milestone to celebrate!

It's just a flyby post though cause I have the beginning of an headdache (I think I worked too much on my comp today. Lots and lots of work on Excel... I'm not complaining though. At least, today I had something to do at work! )
                        So I'm going to leave you, watch Numb3rs on tv, then go to bed to read all the fics I've printed today.

A few pics for all the milestoners...

Have fun!

PS : ONE WEEK TO GO!!! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Sorry I got distracted trying to change the layout on my LJ...you guys want to come peek and tell me what you think?

Keep in mind, I'm an Alaskan LOL, and I grew up in the Great White North! So I bear a deep love of all things frozen.

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/

Edited cause duh!! Thank you Josie for the picspam!!! Wwwweeeeee, 750 all ready, you guys are a bad influence!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry I got distracted trying to change the layout on my LJ...you guys want to come peek and tell me what you think?

Keep in mind, I'm an Alaskan LOL, and I grew up in the Great White North! So I bear a deep love of all things frozen.

Edited cause duh!! Thank you Josie for the picspam!!! Wwwweeeeee, 750 all ready, you guys are a bad influence!
                            That's what I keep telling them. Though you've flown past me as far as postcount goes. How dare work get in the way of my posting. Grr!

And I love your LJ layout. I love polar bears.

Comment

Awwwww I love it!!!! Polar Bear is soooooooo cute !!!!!!!!

750 posts already we have been a bad influence indeed!!!!

Comment

Hehehe, I grew up with this one famous polar bear at our zoo, Binky, he was a riot, and I've always loved polar bears because of him. He'd play with balls (beach balls people), and swim and really ham it up for the crowd. He was smart!

Anyway, I should probably get back to my fic...*sniff* (I'd rather play!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X