No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that's better, got it to work this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Though seeing double Shep may be a symptom of... *thunk*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Okay... I really really gotta discuss this pic.... I know I kinda mentioned this the other day and started the whole "pants slipping down" discussion but I kinda din't say what i was really thinking and I feel I've gotta... am spoilering it cos it's not exactly PG...

Spoiler:
      What really caught my eye about this piccy and kinda took my breath away is the bit that I have marked on this version :

It made me realise just how low those pants have actually slipped. See that little line you can see there? That defined line of musculature is a) something only pretty well-toned people have (and is therefore incredibly hot!) and b) starts pretty darn low down the abdomen, right below the hip bones, and goes right down to... *ahem* *mops up drool*

It is incredibly incredibly incredibly sexy to see that and now I've noticed it I can't stop seeing it every time I look at these pics!!

I'm a bad bad girl...
      Yes you are...but I love you anyway! Yep...that cap is very droolable!

Thanks for all the '38 minutes' caps IWTB. It is interesting to have pointed out all the bits that we've missed before!

Congrats on 1400 McKayRocks!

Comment

Originally posted by chokolaj
        Ah, that's better, got it to work this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Though seeing double Shep may be a symptom of... *thunk*
        Nice sig chokolaj...and oh so true!!

Comment

Okay... I really really gotta discuss this pic.... I know I kinda mentioned this the other day and started the whole "pants slipping down" discussion but I kinda din't say what i was really thinking and I feel I've gotta... am spoilering it cos it's not exactly PG...

Spoiler:
          What really caught my eye about this piccy and kinda took my breath away is the bit that I have marked on this version :

It made me realise just how low those pants have actually slipped. See that little line you can see there? That defined line of musculature is a) something only pretty well-toned people have (and is therefore incredibly hot!) and b) starts pretty darn low down the abdomen, right below the hip bones, and goes right down to... *ahem* *mops up drool*

It is incredibly incredibly incredibly sexy to see that and now I've noticed it I can't stop seeing it every time I look at these pics!!

I'm a bad bad girl...

heheheh snork yet so not alone hehe
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Nice sig chokolaj...and oh so true!!

Thanks Elinor

I'm getting exhausted from all that thunking...me thinks it's time to go to bed. Night, or morning, to all, wherever you are!

*crosses fingers* CG pics today, CG pics today, CG pics today
            sigpic

Comment

me to the i'm off to bed...the heat here is evil right now and well i'm a night person... this going to sleep at 2 up by 7 is killing me. come on weekend!
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                I don't think you need worry about being OT, much of this thread is about fics too. I think as long as they are whumpy, it is considered on topic. Feel free to correct me if you disagree.

That said, I was wondering if I could ask some experienced kind soul *asks in a small and insecure tremblilng voice* to beta a small one-shot I did, because I've never done anything like this before and don't want to embarrassmyselftoopublicly*runs off in a state of appauling insecurity*
                Just catching up on the thread but in case no-one else has done so yet, I would be happy to offer my services as a beta. Send me a PM and I've give you email addy and you can email me your fic.
                sigpic

Comment

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*
                  sigpic

Comment

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

I can't believe that we have actually made it this far!!!!!!! Squeeeeee indeed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      I can't believe that we have actually made it this far!!!!!!! Squeeeeee indeed!!!
                      I know! It feels like we've been waiting sooooooooooooooooo long and I can't quite believe it's now only a week to go.... but at the same time a week seems like FOREVER!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I know! It feels like we've been waiting sooooooooooooooooo long and I can't quite believe it's now only a week to go.... but at the same time a week seems like FOREVER!!

Well maybe we will get some CG pics or new promo pics to help us get through it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Well maybe we will get some CG pics or new promo pics to help us get through it!!
                          Put it this way... I won't be holding my breath!
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning all. One week to go? Wow, that's cool!

Ali, where's my patented Ali picspam? I usually get one when I hit a milestone, and I want an Ali picspam - NOW !!!!!!! *stamps feet*
                            (Only kidding!)

Chapter 5 of Numb is up

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
                            Last edited by Linzi; 07 July 2006, 01:25 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Morning all. One week to go? Wow, that's cool!

Ali, where's my patented Ali picspam? I usually get one when I hit a milestone, and I want an Ali picspam - NOW !!!!!!! *stamps feet*
                              (Only kidding!)

Chapter 5 of Numb is up

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
                              Sorry hon! I wasn't on much last night and I missed your milestone and you'd logged by the time I got caught up..

I will do you your picspam at lunchtime... my director is back in today so can't be playing with pics much atm!

*runs off to read fic*
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry hon! I wasn't on much last night and I missed your milestone and you'd logged by the time I got caught up..

I will do you your picspam at lunchtime... my director is back in today so can't be playing with pics much atm!

*runs off to read fic*
                                Hooooray! I love picspams, and you have a particularly delightful collection of piccies! I love the 38 Minutes one where you can see the 'line'. That was very, er, impressive? I mean whump AND hotness, what more could a girl want? Well, ok, I can think of a few things....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X