John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    I'm so glad I don't live in Australia, you have way too many big and dangerous bugs over there. *shudders*
    Me too. I'd be on valium all the time, though I suppose it's just that I'm not used to poisonous spiders. If I'd been brought up with them around, I wouldn't get so freaked out by the thought of them!
    sigpic

Comment

Ali, thanks for the beautiful picspam! It is truly stunning, and so whumpy that I feel quite overwhelmed! Thanks sweetie!
      sigpic

Comment

Where'd everybody go?

You see it's tough for me to post my share if you all disappear on me.

Comment

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! My afternoon has gone insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! My afternoon has gone insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!

Mine too!

One of my managers is of next week so he's passing all his work to me!!!!!!

So much for having an easy week when he was away.

Comment

I really have got to get some writing done. I've always managed to keep one or two chapters ahead of myself at least but as of now I've posted all of my completed chapters.

I'm finding the next one really tough, the thing is I think I may have to put in another chapter after all because there's too much stuff there. I'm just worried people will be bored with the...
                Spoiler:
                ..."recovery". I don't want to drag it out too much but at the same time I don't want to short change people.

Comment

Linzi, I know, me too! They say in that magazine:

Spoiler:
                  The scene with a lot of blubbering a coughing, and since Shep's the one with the cold, he's got to be the one coughing LOL!

Josie, from lots of reading fic, I vote with better to drag the recovery than not, seriously. Cause then if it drags a reader can skim but if it's too short they are left with a 'huh...no! more!'

Lauriel, awesome sig!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                    I really have got to get some writing done. I've always managed to keep one or two chapters ahead of myself at least but as of now I've posted all of my completed chapters.

I'm finding the next one really tough, the thing is I think I may have to put in another chapter after all because there's too much stuff there. I'm just worried people will be bored with the...
                    Spoiler:
                    ..."recovery". I don't want to drag it out too much but at the same time I don't want to short change people.

Ohhh honey, drag it out as much as you like! I can pretty much guarantee you people will never get bored of
                    Spoiler:
                    Sheppy recovery scenes!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                      They say in that magazine:

Spoiler:
                      The scene with a lot of blubbering a coughing, and since Shep's the one with the cold, he's got to be the one coughing LOL!
                      *guh* *what?*

What magazine? Tell me more! What is this about
                      Spoiler:
                      a scene with coughing etc?

See how desperate for whumpy spoilers we are that I am getting this excited over the merest possibility of a hint about
                      Spoiler:
                      Sheppy having a ******* cold in an ep!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it was the official stargate magazine. In it Joe was talking about...

Typed from the mag:

Spoiler:
                        Currently, military man Lt. Colonel John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Dr. Carson Beckett (Paul McGillion) are holed up in their space craft. Thanks to a simple common cold, Sheppard is evidently immune to Lucius' spell, but Beckett is not so lucky. Going through withdrawal, he moans pitifully, "I need to get back." Sheppard responds "No you don't." Beckett sobs, "Lucius needs me! You have no right to abduct me like this." With his trademark wit, Sheppard replies, "Call it an intervention." A coughing fit, a punch, some tough love and an encouraging "Buck up Carson!" later, Beckett begins to whine and cry. With a roll of his eyes, Sheppard reluctantly holds out a handkerchief so his comrade can bury his head and dry those tear ducts. Shortly after whimpering "But he needs me!" Beckett blows his nose and turns Sheppard's white cloth into a big snot rag.

Then it cuts to talk about what a pain shooting in the Jumper is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Ohhh honey, drag it out as much as you like! I can pretty much guarantee you people will never get bored of
                          Spoiler:
                          Sheppy recovery scenes!

Well...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...there is at least 3 more chapters to come plus an epilogue so it's not all going to just go back to normal overnight. But there's different kinds of recovery.

Thanks for the review Linzi. I get the impression you wouldn't mind some...
                          Spoiler:
                          ...recovery scenes.

I just realised that GW has a filter that removes bad language. There's a (completely innocent) word I tried to use and it just keeps replacing certain letters with *'s, just because those letters form a completely unrelated offensive word. Sorry but I find that a little absurd.

Comment

I think it was the official stargate magazine. In it Joe was talking about...

Typed from the mag:

Spoiler:
                            Currently, military man Lt. Colonel John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) and Dr. Carson Beckett (Paul McGillion) are holed up in their space craft. Thanks to a simple common cold, Sheppard is evidently immune to Lucius' spell, but Beckett is not so lucky. Going through withdrawal, he moans pitifully, "I need to get back." Sheppard responds "No you don't." Beckett sobs, "Lucius needs me! You have no right to abduct me like this." With his trademark wit, Sheppard replies, "Call it an intervention." A coughing fit, a punch, some tough love and an encouraging "Buck up Carson!" later, Beckett begins to whine and cry. With a roll of his eyes, Sheppard reluctantly holds out a handkerchief so his comrade can bury his head and dry those tear ducts. Shortly after whimpering "But he needs me!" Beckett blows his nose and turns Sheppard's white cloth into a big snot rag.

Then it cuts to talk about what a pain shooting in the Jumper is.
                            Spoiler:
                            Ooooh so aside from the possible coughing... is anyone else wondering who throws the punch? Like I'm thinking Carson takes a swing at Sheppard for abducting him etc? Wouldn't that be cool?!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ali....

Spoiler:
                              I'm pretty sure it will be Beckett throwing the punch because Sheppard wouldn't, and Beckett's the one that is desperate to get free hehehehe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ali....

Spoiler:
                                I'm pretty sure it will be Beckett throwing the punch because Sheppard wouldn't, and Beckett's the one that is desperate to get free hehehehe.
                                Precisely! My thoughts exactly! How cool will that be?

It'll be cool if
                                Spoiler:
                                Carson actually hits him (bit of minor whumpage) and it'll also be cool if Sheppy avoids the blow - cos that'll be all kinds of hot actually seeing his instinctive, quick reactions etc!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X