John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I imagine it is.

and thanks. I love to cap (especially when the DVDs came out )
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
      LOL thankfully my name is not Shep... (but I'd take his name as my own.. *G*)

You all are very friendly, thanks

My caps, apparently, are too large for this forum, so for now I'm posting links, but here are a few "whumpage" pics I have... *G*

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5.../Sheppard9.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...Sheppard39.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...Sheppard26.jpg
      Oh yummy - thanks for posting those!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Excellent!!!! I have been trying to keep myself awake so that I could read chapter 2 before I go so thank you so much!!!!! Great Shep & Rodney together.

I posted it up just for you cause I knew you were waiting.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          LOL I imagine it is.

and thanks. I love to cap (especially when the DVDs came out )

Me too and IWTB well it is her latest passion and she managed to find some excellent little whumpy moments we have all missed!!

Comment

YW. I'm glad you like them
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              I posted it up just for you cause I knew you were waiting.
              You know me so well!!!!!

Comment

LOL, I told someone else about the holster/vest moment and they had to rush off to watch for themselves, so it looks like a lot of people missed that little tidbit!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  LOL, I told someone else about the holster/vest moment and they had to rush off to watch for themselves, so it looks like a lot of people missed that little tidbit!
                  It is odd isnt it- I mean what on earth were we all looking at. I mean that is the major part of what is going on in that scene. It is not as if we haven't all watched it a million times as well

Comment

Right - I guess I should be off to sleep. I am pretty tired!

Thanks for chapter 2 IWTB - I will sleep better knowing it has not been posted and I missed it!!!!

No CG pics I have just checked

Comment

Me too and IWTB well it is her latest passion and she managed to find some excellent little whumpy moments we have all missed!!
                      Excellent
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Right - I guess I should be off to sleep. I am pretty tired!

Thanks for chapter 2 IWTB - I will sleep better knowing it has not been posted and I missed it!!!!

No CG pics I have just checked
                        G'night SLC sweet dreams.

I'm trying to finish this chapter before bed, I'm so very nearly there. Then I can feel I've achieved something today.

Comment

Morning all! Reporting in briefly to say Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was cool.. and I'm off to bed soon, after I've caught up on here, cos I've got an early start tomorrow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            You know me so well!!!!!

Hehehe, I know how it feels, this whump addiction is a powerful thing *grin*!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yikes, I went to put sheets on beds and missed a few posts!

SLC, g'night!!!

Josie, hang in there. I know how that feels!

Ali, was it any good? We're going tomorrow!
                              sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! Another chapter finished. I'm sending it to you Ali but I know you're not going to be there this weekend so no worries.

I'd love to see POTC2 but I live so far from a decent cinema that going is a rare occurence, it's just such a drag to have to do all that driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X