Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Lauriel
    OMG!! After all that talk of bugs the other day guys, I just sprayed a perfectly harmless twig with flyspray, because I thought it moved.
    sigpic

    Comment


      LOL Lauriel!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Hey everyone! I'm freeeee! Free at last! I've got a whole week off work and you have no idea how good that feels.

        Blue and white striped boxers that is so dorky.

        Thanks for getting the chapter back to me Ali now I better work and get the next one ready for you.

        Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Yes!!! Elyse just sent the schedule for August, and Common Ground is airing on the 25th! Woooooohooooo, so it won't be skipped for that labor day weekend, whatever episode is after Common Ground will be the one delayed an extra week. Oh, that's McKay and Mrs. Miller, isn't it...so, big sigh of relief coming here. If I had to wait till September to see CG I think I would've pulled hair out or something...
        I wouldn't let Mx hear you say that.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Lauriel
          OMG!! After all that talk of bugs the other day guys, I just sprayed a perfectly harmless twig with flyspray, because I thought it moved.
          Hey I wouldn't worry about it I have on more than one occassion woken up and seeing a dark shape on my pillow jumped out of bed convinced there's a big spider in my bed before realising it was actually my hair.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Josie



            I wouldn't let Mx hear you say that.
            I did think about her when I was heaving a relieved sigh!!! Last year I think Conversion was the episode that we had to wait for and it was a killer wait. I hate hate hate how they skip that friday on labor day weekend.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Josie
              Hey I wouldn't worry about it I have on more than one occassion woken up and seeing a dark shape on my pillow jumped out of bed convinced there's a big spider in my bed before realising it was actually my hair.
              LOL! I did the opposite once, though. It was dark, and I was driving the car.. kept brushing my hair out of my face.. got to destination.. huntsman spider as big as my palm on the seat next to me. I've never bailed out of my car so quick..

              I'd rather accidentally spray harmless twigs on the whole.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

              Comment


                Originally posted by Josie
                Hey everyone! I'm freeeee! Free at last! I've got a whole week off work and you have no idea how good that feels.

                Blue and white striped boxers that is so dorky.

                Thanks for getting the chapter back to me Ali now I better work and get the next one ready for you.
                Oooooooooooooooh lucky you!

                Look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on here.... and you'll have lots and lots of time to write yummy fanfic too!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Lauriel
                  LOL! I did the opposite once, though. It was dark, and I was driving the car.. kept brushing my hair out of my face.. got to destination.. huntsman spider as big as my palm on the seat next to me. I've never bailed out of my car so quick..

                  I'd rather accidentally spray harmless twigs on the whole.

                  I'm so glad I don't live in Australia, you have way too many big and dangerous bugs over there. *shudders*

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Josie
                    I'm so glad I don't live in Australia, you have way too many big and dangerous bugs over there.
                    Ah well. We manage. Huntsmans aren't one of the dangerous ones though. Just hurt if they bite.

                    And it could be worse:
                    Originally posted by Alipeeps


                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Oooooooooooooooh lucky you!

                      Look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on here.... and you'll have lots and lots of time to write yummy fanfic too!

                      I definitely plan on getting some writing done. I want to get started on a new story, possibly two new stories as I'm utterly torn between two ideas. As for posting, well I can't be online all day like some of you because of stupid dial-up but I'm sure I'll contribute a teensy bit to the ever growing postcount of this thread.
                      Last edited by pilgrim soul; 07 July 2006, 07:13 AM.

                      Comment


                        For those of you who have been kind enough to be following my fic you can find the next chapter here.

                        Ali really liked this one so I hope you will too.
                        Last edited by pilgrim soul; 07 July 2006, 07:40 AM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Josie
                          I definitely plan on getting some writing done. I want to get started on a new story, possibly two new stories as I'm utterly torn between two ideas. As for posting, well I can't be online all day like some of you because of stupid dial-up but I'm sure I'll contribute a teensy bit to the every growing postcount of this thread.
                          That's no excuse Josie. I'm on dial up, and have managed 240 posts in under a month. We may not have super speed, but we have dedication.. or whump and thunk desperation.. the line blurs sometimes.. *slinks away*..
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lauriel
                            That's no excuse Josie. I'm on dial up, and have managed 240 posts in under a month. We may not have super speed, but we have dedication.. or whump and thunk desperation.. the line blurs sometimes.. *slinks away*..
                            Well up until May I think I only had about 50 posts.

                            But I don't like tying the phoneline up all day incase someone's trying to get through besides my connection cuts out if someone so much as sneezes in a 20 yard radius.

                            And if I'm trying to get something done it's probably best if I'm not online so I don't keep talking to people instead of doing what I should be doing.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Josie
                              Well up until May I think I only had about 50 posts.

                              But I don't like tying the phoneline up all day incase someone's trying to get through besides my connection cuts out if someone so much as sneezes in a 20 yard radius.

                              And if I'm trying to get something done it's probably best if I'm not online so I don't keep talking to people instead of doing what I should be doing.
                              Yes, well, there is that! Like you, however, I have been on holiday, and if I would rather talk online, that is what I will do. I am back at worknow, but still off uni for another two weeks.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                God you guys posted a ton LOL!

                                The boxer shots are so cute.

                                Linzi, it's moving along...the sore throat part is almost gone which is great because that's what made me so miserable yesterday, now it's just moved into an annoying head cold. It's settled into the boy's chests so I'm sure that's the finally stopping ground before it's gone but head/chest colds don't make me feel near so bad as that initial time when it starts in the throat, blech. I can function pretty good with colds most of the time. I prefer them hands down over stomach bugs. Nothing will make me want to die faster than being queasy, I HATE it with a passion so give me a cold ANYDAY LOL.
                                I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Sorry about the boys though. I loathe feeling nauseous, it's so yuk! I hope in Irresistible that
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppy feels all sick with his head cold!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X