John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Wow. Sounds like a missed all the fun today!

Sadly I've been working today... going through a load of CVs! *sigh*

Feel like I should be writing but can't seem to get motivated. Lots of beta-ing to do so i should get on with thatl....

HeyAli you didn't miss all that much, he wasn't even that inventive with his obscenities, it just annoyed the hell out of me at the time.

Comment

parisindy-Well I do enjoy some of the pain that he has from it, so I'm avoiding the aloha vera gel for now

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Oh come now we're not that scary are we...are we?
        You can't fool me...I'm not coming back in there again. Not without back up.
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          You can't fool me...I'm not coming back in there again. Not without back up.
          Just make sure you bring a spork with you and you'll be fine...
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think that you have to worry Sela....The only people who need back up in here are our Shep clones!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
              I don't think that you have to worry Sela....The only people who need back up in here are our Shep clones!!
              parisindy-Well I do enjoy some of the pain that he has from it, so I'm avoiding the aloha vera gel for now
              Uh-huh...ok...yeah...so why are you grinning at me like that and what are those fuzzy things you're trying to hide behind your back?

*Hopes desperately she can get into the witness protection program for those who have accidently stumbled into whump threads.
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                Uh-huh...ok...yeah...so why are you grinning at me like that and what are those fuzzy things you're trying to hide behind your back?

*Hopes desperately she can get into the witness protection program for those who have accidently stumbled into whump threads.

Dont worry we only enjoy a whumped Shep. Everyone else is totally safe!

Comment

I don't have anything behind my back....*whistles innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Dont worry we only enjoy a whumped Shep. Everyone else is totally safe!
                    Whumperes totally safe? Hmm....

BTW, has anyone seen my clone lately? He took advantage of my misfortune and ran off. I have not seen him for awhile. If found please give him a whump and return. Thx!
                    sigpic

Comment

Are clones programed to run off? It seems like a lot of clones run off. I'll keep an eye out for that clone of yours GG!!

Comment

Are clones programed to run off? It seems like a lot of clones run off. I'll keep an eye out for that clone of yours GG!!
                        Mine just used that military mind of his and exploited my weakness. Last time I play a game of war with him!!

**goes off to ponder new methods of whump**
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I guess everybody found RL cause no one is around. Guess I see if anyone is around later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tis quiet innit?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Tis quiet innit?

What you up to Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                What you up to Ali?
                                Not much. Am feeling restless. Can't settle to anything. I hae stuff to beta. fic I should be writing and some work to do and I can't seem to get around to doing any of it... *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X