John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to go out in a minute!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to stay and chat and cap and watch Sateda again!!!!

Comment

You have to get your 3400 before you go SLC

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        We haven't booked anything yet because of dad's health, but i keep saying to my family, er, the 25th is not good for me if we go away...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          You have to get your 3400 before you go SLC

Gosh I hadnt noticed!!! Okay I will!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            We haven't booked anything yet because of dad's health, but i keep saying to my family, er, the 25th is not good for me if we go away...

Oh 25th is a VERY BAD DAY !!!!!!!

Comment

Okay I do have to go now so here is my 3400th post!!! Only 600 more to get in before CG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Off to sit outside and have a nice lunch somewhere!

Comment

Dammit. I have RL stuff I am supposed to be doing today (brother in law is coming to stay and we are off to the Shakespeare festival tonight) but I don't wanna do anything - even write fic! I wanna stay here and rewatch and chat about Sateda!
                sigpic

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ON 3400 SLC!
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 3,400 POSTS, SLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

SLC - Congrats on 3400 posts!

I have to leave for a while, too, there's housework to do. And mails I have to answer. I also can't be here tomorrow, I'll go to see a horse-race. So no whump tomorrow.

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        P2 Attendees: We want reports, pictures, video footage, and bottled scent of Joe. (Of course he will attend-we have everything crossed too, so we can live vicariously through you.) And I must insist, now that it has been confirmed, on bottled scent of David. MX, you're just going to have to stand up tall and take one for the team, honey! Bottle that scent!

And when it is over, come back here and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                        I accept this arduous task and will do my best for the team despite any personal risk!!!

In this case: SLC will whump MX saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then MX will whump Ali, saying "pinch me, I cant believe it!" Then Ali will whump Linzi, saying..
                        Oh that is so funny!!! You crack me up!!!

And I am glad all this nekkid under an infirmary sheet has got you thinking of another fic Ali!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Everybody's leaving.

Comment

!!!!!! Congratulations on 3400 posts SLC !!!!!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm still here for a little while, but have to go soon.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Dammit. I have RL stuff I am supposed to be doing today (brother in law is coming to stay and we are off to the Shakespeare festival tonight) but I don't wanna do anything - even write fic! I wanna stay here and rewatch and chat about Sateda!

I promised myself I'd get some writing done today. I'm half tempted to post the first chapter in the hope that it'll give me the kick up the arse I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X