No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kinda sad that this place is depressing me at the moment. I can't join in with the discussions or the squeeing and by the time I get to see the ep, if I get to see it at all, you'll all have moved onto the next episode. I know it's silly but it doesn't take a lot to drag me down right now.

I guess I should try and get some sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      It's kinda sad that this place is depressing me at the moment. I can't join in with the discussions or the squeeing and by the time I get to see the ep, if I get to see it at all, you'll all have moved onto the next episode. I know it's silly but it doesn't take a lot to drag me down right now.

I haven't seen it, and I'm squeeing in anticipation. When you get to see it, I'll discuss it with you, if you'd like?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I just hope Joe does it! Who directed? Was it MW?
        Yup. I just checked and it was Martin Wood who directed.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh well it was worth a try.
          So, Ali, what was your favourite part of Irresistible?
          Soooo many bits that I keep forgetting some each time I try and think of them! Just rewatched the beginning - while looking for the director credit - and I just adore
          Spoiler:
          Sheppy's first little coughing fit in the jumper and how rough his voice sounds afterwards! *sighs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Yup. I just checked and it was Martin Wood who directed.
            I think he's their best director. He seems to get the best out of everybody!
            sigpic

Comment

Soooo many bits that I keep forgetting some each time I try and think of them! Just rewatched the beginning - while looking for the director credit - and I just adore
              Spoiler:
              Sheppy's first little coughing fit in the jumper and how rough his voice sounds afterwards! *sighs*
              I think I'll probably faint when I see that bit! Sigh...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Aww honey I feel for you I really do. It's a bummer and I know I'd feel the same if I couldn't get to see em straight away too - but rest assured we are always happy to squee and chat about any ep... I'm still having squee moments over the season premiere!
                sigpic

Comment

I think he's their best director. He seems to get the best out of everybody!
                  Definitely - I not only love his eps but from what i've seen of the behind the scenes stuff, he is such a fun, silly, amusing guy and the cast and crew are able to really joke around with him and they must so enjoy working with him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya whumpers!

Linzi! ((HUGS)) for you, your dad and your family!
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                      Hiya whumpers!

Linzi! ((HUGS)) for you, your dad and your family!
                      Thanks, SGAFan. I'm ok, thanks. Used to the drama now, though it doesn't make it easier.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think I'll probably faint when I see that bit! Sigh...
                        Some other, random, favourite bits:

Spoiler:
                        The way Sheppard just sits and looks at Lucius after he asks Sheppy "How do you get your hair to go like that?"
                        Sheppy getting quite angry and publicly disagreeing with Weir and telling her he will overrule her when it comes to base security!
                        Sheppy and McKay's geekboy Batman conversation!
                        Sheppy having a big coughing fit in the command center before speaking to Weir
                        Sheppy losing his rag with the team and Ronon pointing his gun at him and Sheppy changing tack (realising he is the only one sane right now!) and apologising and saying he's overtired and should get some rest.. and as he walks off they all turn and watch him go)
                        Sheppy telling Carson, seemingly all embarassed etc, "Doc, I think there's something wrong with me"
                        Sheppy's "intervention" with Carson
                        Ronon stunning Sheppy!!

Hmmm, that'll do for now. There's so many more though. In fact, "every scene that JF is in" would probably about cover it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          The way Sheppard just sits and looks at Lucius after he asks Sheppy "How do you get your hair to go like that?"
                          Sheppy getting quite angry and publicly disagreeing with Weir and telling her he will overrule her when it comes to base security!
                          Sheppy losing his rag with the team and Ronon pointing his gun at him and Sheppy changing tack (realising he is the only one sane right now!) and apologising and saying he's overtired and should get some rest.. and as he walks off they all turn and watch him go)
                          Sheppy telling Carson, seemingly all embarassed etc, "Doc, I think there's something wrong with me"
                          Ronon stunning Sheppy!!

Hmmm, that'll do for now. There's so many more though. In fact, "every scene that JF is in" would probably about cover it!
                          Oh I agree with you 100% on that!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Ronon stunning Sheppy!!

Yeppers. Every scene that JF is in. That totally covers it for me. LOL

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Ronon stunning Sheppy!!

Thanks for that! I'm squeeing like mad! I really can't wait to see this.
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep has a big coughing fit in the command centre? OMG - dies!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                                Yeppers. Every scene that JF is in. That totally covers it for me. LOL
                                *Linzi waves at Merlin* Hi, sweetie! Did you like the episode too?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X