No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still around? Just back from going out to dinner and all I wanted to do was whump people with my crutches. Rudeness abounds. ARGH!

hope everyone is doing well?
    sigpic

Comment

Hello GG!! I'm still here!! Any word from the clone yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Anyone still around? Just back from going out to dinner and all I wanted to do was whump people with my crutches. Rudeness abounds. ARGH!

hope everyone is doing well?

i think we really need a full length fic featuring shepp on crutches (paris looks around hopefully)
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
          i think we really need a full length fic featuring shepp on crutches (paris looks around hopefully)
          Oooo...Now there's an idea!!

Comment

Hi GateGeek!

That is terrible that people are being inconsiderate to you. *hugs* Welcome back! Homey whump thread!!!

Paris - Shep on crutches might be a little bit of a challenge.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Here! just reading some fic

since my muse is definitely being difficult today *pout*
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                Here! just reading some fic

since my muse is definitely being difficult today *pout*
                Oh dear. *POKES SGAFan's MUSE* Helping any? I seem to recall your muse needs the occasional jab in the ribs.

Mine, on the other hand, seems to thrive on tequila sunrises..
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone still around?
                  I come from LurkerLand with a present for Alipeeps for her 3500:

I think this is my new favorite whump cap.

Comment

Still here. Took me a half hour to respond in another thread. Still not sure if I made myself understandable. I ahte when I know what I want to say, but can't express myself well enough to write it down.

Parislady - A Shep on crutches FF? Ask Lauriel. Maybe she can do a sequel to her 'Thats What Friends are For' story. I'd enjoy seeing him going up or down the stairs, losing his balance and falling. Yeah. I can sooo see it happening.

Jg - I haven't seen my clone. He is due for one big a** whump when I find him. Crutch whumping for him would be fun!! Maybe I'll take the idea of forks and give it a go. *smirks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                      Oh dear. *POKES SGAFan's MUSE* Helping any? I seem to recall your muse needs the occasional jab in the ribs.

Are those forks you're poking her musing with??

mmmm.. tequila......
                      sigpic

Comment

Still here. Took me a half hour to respond in another thread. Still not sure if I made myself understandable. I ahte when I know what I want to say, but can't express myself well enough to write it down.

Parislady - A Shep on crutches FF? Ask Lauriel. Maybe she can do a sequel to her 'Thats What Friends are For' story. I'd enjoy seeing him going up or down the stairs, losing his balance and falling. Yeah. I can sooo see it happening.

Jg - I haven't seen my clone. He is due for one big a** whump when I find him. Crutch whumping for him would be fun!! Maybe I'll take the idea of forks and give it a go. *smirks*
                        Argh! GateGeek! I've just finished poking SGAFan's muse. Would you mind not poking MINE?
                        sigpic

Comment

You could tie a fork to the bottom of one crutch and use that to whump, GG!!

I'm attempting my first fic and it's going really slow. I had all of these ideas but now I can't remember any of them!!! Damn writers block!!!

Comment

Argh! GateGeek! I've just finished poking SGAFan's muse. Would you mind not poking MINE?
                            What? *smiles innocently*

I can't write, so I have to do something to fill the void.

Oh yeah, another interesting tidbit: when both feet cannot handle any pressure, you can't take showers either.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm writing a REALLY tough Trinity related story (it has McKay whump, am I forgiven? *G* ) But, a little bit of Shep whump too *G*

Anyway, its just a challenge. I may try to poke at it again. WE'll see.

Thanks for the pokes
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                                You could tie a fork to the bottom of one crutch and use that to whump, GG!!

I'm attempting my first fic and it's going really slow. I had all of these ideas but now I can't remember any of them!!! Damn writers block!!!

Hmm..... that could be quite fun.

Congrats on writing you first FF. Does it involve forks?? J/K. I look forward to reading it when your done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X