John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
    Thanks for the congrats everyone. I've decided to chane my sig with each milestone I hit! I have about 15 of them already!!! I'm going to go choose.

And thanks for telling me I don't have a life Gate Geek, It really helps my self esteem!

Ummm that is one sexy sig!!!!

Comment

And thanks for telling me I don't have a life Gate Geek, It really helps my self esteem!
      **Innocent look** What???

A new sig for every milestone huh? That should be about two new ones a week then??? How's the self esteem now??
      sigpic

Comment

It's a little better The pics of Shep help. I don't think it would be two new ones each week, maybe every month....

Comment

Well I'm going to leave you guys to it for a while. I really should try and get some writing done tonight but we'll see. See you later!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Well I'm going to leave you guys to it for a while. I really should try and get some writing done tonight but we'll see. See you later!

Okay see you later Josie!!!!

Comment

C ya Josie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                **Innocent look** What???

A new sig for every milestone huh? That should be about two new ones a week then??? How's the self esteem now??
                Gate Geek, you got to 200!
                I haven't given congrats yet!

Comment

So you think you can do it anaM? Think you can make it to 100 posts?

Comment

well, giving congrats to others who have made much more than that, is an easy way to aproach the goal, no?

Comment

*wanders in muttering random bad words about stupid NTL and stupid crappy modem and my stupid printer breaking down when i needed it most. *

Hey Folks how are you we all today?

Congrats to all the milestones.. i seem to have lost my post count mojo.. But it should be back by Saturday so.. woohoo for *finally* 100

---
                      : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

hey, Mc dork, we are in this side by side!

Comment

anaM- That is how I got most of my posts

McDork-Sorry to hear about your tech troubles. My computer has been acting funky too. It keeps shuting down for no apparent reason. Hopefully your computer will start acting better for the new episodes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                            hey, Mc dork, we are in this side by side!
                            6 more posts that is nothing....here is a little whump to help you along!!

Comment

McDork-Sorry to hear about your tech troubles. My computer has been acting funky too. It keeps shuting down for no apparent reason. Hopefully your computer will start acting better for the new episodes!!!
                              Its not so much my computer, just my damn internet. NTL are a waste of space.

---

Comment

Hehe.. have some tied up Shep!. Must not think bad thoughts... Must Stop..

---

Comment

Working...
                                X