No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got some great screencaps for it, but I'm still working, I've got to convert pics and then put it all otgether and keep the posts kind of small because of the images.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      *hi*

I'm still alive, just CRANKY and HOT...and doing something kind of new, was wanting your guy's opinions, so if you can check out part one of this screencapfic, I'd be awfully thrilled to see what you think (any advice on format especially)...

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/64021.html

I'm going to be working on part two, and I want to do these for all the episodes LOL!

OMG that is just brilliant More more more!!!!!!!

Comment

*hi*

I'm still alive, just CRANKY and HOT...and doing something kind of new, was wanting your guy's opinions, so if you can check out part one of this screencapfic, I'd be awfully thrilled to see what you think (any advice on format especially)...

I'm going to be working on part two, and I want to do these for all the episodes LOL!
        That was hysterical. I absolutely loved it! I need more now. My stomach hurts from my laughing so much! Thanks so much!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm working on it right now, will let you know when the next part is ready.
          sigpic

Comment

*hi*

OMG LMAO!! That was good. All my hubby could say was 'what'. He doesn't get this obsession.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              That was hysterical. I absolutely loved it! I need more now. My stomach hurts from my laughing so much! Thanks so much!
              Congratulations Linzi on 4400 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good evening dear whumpers. How are we all this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Good evening dear whumpers. How are we all this evening?

I am actually feeling in a much better mood today Josie!!!

Are you going to get your 1000 posts tonight???

Comment

Go Josie!!!!

Congrats Linzi On 4400!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      I am actually feeling in a much better mood today Josie!!!

Are you going to get your 1000 posts tonight???
                      Hmmm I don't know if I try really hard I might just manage it.

Congrats
                      on
                      Linzi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Congratulations Linzi on 4400 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Thank you! A kind poster congratulated me in the JFT, and I hadn't even noticed!
                        Congrats to you on 2,800. I did a nice purple one, or was it blue? for you on the JFT. So here you get...pink!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2,800, SLC!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Hmmm I don't know if I try really hard I might just manage it.

Congrats
                          on
                          Linzi!!!!
                          Thanks! You've only got a few more to go!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

And

Congratulations
                            SLC
                            on
                            2800!!!

And I see Gate Geek & jonasgurl are both real close to milestones too.

Comment

*hi*

nononono, part two, Then some piccies, then part THREE, FOUR, then some piccies

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats!!!!

And Josie get those last couple of posts done!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X