Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    That sucks Ali.

Well I'm starting on the monster task of capping Sateda. Actually I've capped it now I've just got to sort through the 600 + caps I made, discard the crappy ones and resize the good ones. Then spend the next week trying to upload them all.

Well sounds like you will be getting to 2000 without any problem!!!!

Comment

Yes, I liked Bam bam's method hehehehe, but I couldn't find sheppy with a gun!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Well sounds like you will be getting to 2000 without any problem!!!!
        My target ws 1000 by CG, so we renegotiated yesterday. It is now 1200, and now I have a busy week ahead of me. Ah well. I'll still get in, I think.
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          Wow, you guys really are going for 25,000 till CG...

I watched TRW and I thought it was pretty good. Better than I expected especially when I heard that the team was only in it the last 20 minutes.. But it was OK...

Now I have to go and read all your fics.. I have like 10 alerts and I can't even remember the last time I had that many in one day.. Maybe the CG promo is waking all the pretty, slumbering plot bunnies

See ya later!
          Don't talk to me about fics. Mine is currently going nowhere fast. Ali has been so busy and with all her internet problems she's been unable to get my chapter back to me and I've just not been in the mood to start on the next one.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Don't talk to me about fics. Mine is currently going nowhere fast. Ali has been so busy and with all her internet problems she's been unable to get my chapter back to me and I've just not been in the mood to start on the next one.

*sigh*
            *hugs* That's exactly what happened with my last chapter. First I got too busy to spend time on it, then Ali and Jules both had heaps on, then I had to go over and over the stupid thing to get it anywhere close to posting. At least the next chapter looks more positive, so don't give up!
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              It's amazing. I really thought we'd get stuck with a lame trailer that didn't show much at all. Instead we got an OMG Ican'tbelieveit! Ack whumpedSheppard of our dreams trailer. *big grin*

We got...

and that just made me go
              Oh that's brilliant! Very good, IWTB! I'm so excited, I'm worried for my sanity!
              By the way, I somehow think you're going to reach your target!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                Wow, you guys really are going for 25,000 till CG...

I watched TRW and I thought it was pretty good. Better than I expected especially when I heard that the team was only in it the last 20 minutes.. But it was OK...

Now I have to go and read all your fics.. I have like 10 alerts and I can't even remember the last time I had that many in one day.. Maybe the CG promo is waking all the pretty, slumbering plot bunnies

See ya later!
                I thought TRW was...ok.
                Spoiler:
                Nothing special. A bit of a clichéd storyline, that could and should have been better and more original. Weakest of the season so far, IMO. The Sciencey stuff was dubious, IMO. The acting was good though. Just not my cup of tea really. Then again Weir isn't my favourite character, so perhaps the episode wouldn't hold my interest that much, so it was inevitable it wouldn't be amongst my favourites.

I think everyone will reach their targets by CG! I wonder why???
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sooooo reaching my target,and it's all his
                  Spoiler:
                  fault!
                  sigpic

Comment

SSSSQUQQUUUUUEEEEEE

Good morning/afternoon all. Just got done watching the trailer again and again. I really think my tape is getting shot. It's not as good as quality as Friday night. *sob* Can a tape really get ruined that quickly???

Damn, hubby and son come home today too. The house is a mess and I'm a squeeing mess. This is sooo not good. (the house, not me). That means I can't watch the trailer over and over after they get home. *bigger sob*

I'm trying to get my bix fix while I can.

Did I mention SQUEE!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Linzi, that's exactly how I felt about TRW...

Spoiler:
                      Weir isn't my favorite character. I prefer her in the background, supporting the team when needed, but an episode that had the entire first half *just* her was too much for me. I'm not going to complain or whine about it because of Common Ground, but I'm not going to gush over it and pretend it was fantastic for me, either LOL. I seriously only watched to see the Sheppard moments and the promo for Common Ground.

The medical/science bit was dubious, but I did like the angle of Sheppard being able to reach her. They didn't explain why he could do that, of course *doh*! but we can imagine...his gene maybe? Anyway, I did think it was cool, and I figured it was him from the beginning with those blurry images of a man. It's his hair. *grin* The black hair gave him away hehehe. I liked the Sheppy being hauled away and them pissed at him for risking himself, but it continues what he admitted to Teyla in Sateda.

But otherwise, it was a little boring and there really wasn't anything in it to liven it up and make it more original.
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves at GG*

Hi!!!! I've got the trailer dl'ed, and have been watching it regularly, but it's not as good of quality as I have on my DVR...just the kids have hogged the TV and we've been busy working on the house so I only get to see it when I'm sitting at my computer right now.

But it's hilarious, we all should've kept a count of how many times we've watched it!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sooooo reaching my target,and it's all his
                          Spoiler:
                          fault!
                          Careful with that pix, you'll Lauriel way too excited. She likes Sheppy that way.

Yeah, it is his fault for our manical behaviour isn't it? I still love seeing Sheppy in this mode:

Spoiler:
                          whether older or not....
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves at GG*

Hi!!!! I've got the trailer dl'ed, and have been watching it regularly, but it's not as good of quality as I have on my DVR...just the kids have hogged the TV and we've been busy working on the house so I only get to see it when I'm sitting at my computer right now.

But it's hilarious, we all should've kept a count of how many times we've watched it!!!!
                            um....I have. Seriously, I have a little tick sheet next to the laptop. I'm up to 63. Going on 64 as soon as I post this. I wish I had DVR. Just good ole VHS for me.

Sorry for the bad typing. Had to take my asthma med and it makes me shakier then hell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, god yes...
                              Spoiler:

I have to admit...seeing Sheppy like this...

does very satisfying things to me. *sheepish*

But seeing him like this...

makes me want to hug him... and then here...

I'm cheering him and shouting 'Sheppard rocks!'

I love being a Sheppard fangirl. Hehehehehe!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                um....I have. Seriously, I have a little tick sheet next to the laptop. I'm up to 63. Going on 64 as soon as I post this. I wish I had DVR. Just good ole VHS for me.

Sorry for the bad typing. Had to take my asthma med and it makes me shakier then hell.

OH, gosh, now you make me wish even more I would've counted LOL! Well, if I had to guess, I'd put it around thirty'ish, maybe. So I haven't watched it as much as you but still a good amount. Maybe a little more if you count all the starts and restarts when I was capping it.

I've got two asthmatic kids so I know exactly what you mean with the meds. Do you take Xopenex (sp)?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X