No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we are being very bad whumpers today!!!!

Comment

I guess everyone's feeling a tad lacklustre today, we need to start some positive thinking around here. No point in stressing over something that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        I guess everyone's feeling a tad lacklustre today, we need to start some positive thinking around here. No point in stressing over something that hasn't happened yet.
        You are right Josie we do not know anything for sure!!!!

But I think we all feel a little off tonight!

Oh a different note my Husband if off tomorrow until Friday so I will have GFG!! ( not that him being home usually stops me )

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Oh a different note my Husband if off tomorrow until Friday so I will have GFG!! ( not that him being home usually stops me )
          No it doesn't. I think there are a lot of husbands who are abandoned on a regular basis in favour of GW.

Can't imagine what draws you all here.

So do you think I can make 1100 tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

I hope hubby has a good flight! At least you have your feline friend to keep you company! Hey, if hubby's still in the U.S on Friday, he could watch SGA live!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I hope hubby has a good flight! At least you have your feline friend to keep you company! Hey, if hubby's still in the U.S on Friday, he could watch SGA live!
              Well he is flying tomorrow and flying back Thursday to arrive Friday...so all the way to LA for two nights

But yes I do have the cat for company!!! Oh and my SGA DVD's - what more do you need?

Comment

No it doesn't. I think there are a lot of husbands who are abandoned on a regular basis in favour of GW.

Can't imagine what draws you all here.

So do you think I can make 1100 tonight?

Of course you can!!!! Go for it Josie!!!

Comment

Of course you can!

For my, Oh goodness, 4,600th post, (hangs head in shame...) 38 Minutes picciespam!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Well he is flying tomorrow and flying back Thursday to arrive Friday...so all the way to LA for two nights

But yes I do have the cat for company!!! Oh and my SGA DVD's - what more do you need?
                    Chocolate!!!

So you're going to spend the next couple of nights curled up on the sofa the cat on your lap, SGA on the TV and a family size tub of Revels beside you.

Comment

Chocolate!!!

So you're going to spend the next couple of nights curled up on the sofa the cat on your lap, SGA on the TV and a family size tub of Revels beside you.
                      Sounds like heaven to me...sigh!
                      sigpic

Comment

Of course you can!

For my, Oh goodness, 4,600th post, (hangs head in shame...) 38 Minutes picciespam!!!
                        Congratulations Linzi on 4600 Posts!!!!

Yummy 38 Minutes picspam *sigh*

We have to watch this loads of times at P2!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Congratulations Linzi on 4600 Posts!!!!

Yummy 38 Minutes picspam *sigh*

We have to watch this loads of times at P2!!!!
                          Thanks, hon! Oh yes. I'd so love to see it with other committed whump fans!
                          sigpic

Comment

Chocolate!!!

Oh very tempting indeed!!!!!!

I am supposed to be on a diet though....although I am sure that one bucket of Revels will not hurt! Right?

Comment

Thanks, hon! Oh yes. I'd so love to see it with other committed whump fans!

Oh yes it will be wonderful!

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!
                                Made it back to the forums. Lovely lovely pixs!!!
                                I am experiencing a severe thunderstorm right now. 3/4 inch hail, dangerous lightning, lots thunder that rumbles the house and mega amounts of rain! Absolutley fantastic!!

Anyways, Ali loved the final chapter of Oxygen!! You are one talented lady. Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X