John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I've already had Ali tell me she wishes she was Melissa! Melissa in the ficcie is named after somebody around here, who chuckles every time she reads her name in my ficcies - and wishes she was really looking after poor Sheppy, I'm sure! I've also named two other nurses after people on this forum! I'll have to fit in some more, lol! I can just see it now:
    Beckett: Elinor, why are you removing the colonel's shirt?
    Nurse Elinor: I was just checking him for injuries, Doctor.
    Beckett: He cut his hand, love.
    Nurse Elinor: You can never be sure with Colonel Sheppard, Doctor. You know how he underplays his injuries.
    Beckett: Aye, that's true. Good job, nurse.
    Nurse Elinor, with evil glint in her eye: Thank you Dr. Beckett. Pants next, Colonel...
    Pop me in the queue!! I'm positive he's naked under the sheets at least some of the time!!
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I've already had Ali tell me she wishes she was Melissa! Melissa in the ficcie is named after somebody around here, who chuckles every time she reads her name in my ficcies - and wishes she was really looking after poor Sheppy, I'm sure! I've also named two other nurses after people on this forum! I'll have to fit in some more, lol! I can just see it now:
      Beckett: Elinor, why are you removing the colonel's shirt?
      Nurse Elinor: I was just checking him for injuries, Doctor.
      Beckett: He cut his hand, love.
      Nurse Elinor: You can never be sure with Colonel Sheppard, Doctor. You know how he underplays his injuries.
      Beckett: Aye, that's true. Good job, nurse.
      Nurse Elinor, with evil glint in her eye: Thank you Dr. Beckett. Pants next, Colonel...
      LOL!! Oh my flippin' word! Yes please! That would so be me!!

Me: Now Colonel...can you lean forward...I also need to check there are no injuries to your back! *fondles back in medical manner*

Me squeaks: Yep! You're fine *mutters under breath* Mighty fine! Phwoar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        LOL!! Oh my flippin' word! Yes please! That would so be me!!

Me: Now Colonel...can you lean forward...I also need to check there are no injuries to your back! *fondles back in medical manner*

Me squeaks: Yep! You're fine *mutters under breath* Mighty fine! Phwoar!!!!

LOL! You and your phwoar's! You really crack me up! Oh no, I felt a joke coming on then, but this is a pg forum!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          Pop me in the queue!! I'm positive he's naked under the sheets at least some of the time!!
          Oh most definitely, or at least in a flimsy medical gown. Scrubs are very impractical from a nursing point of view, after all.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh most definitely, or at least in a flimsy medical gown. Scrubs are very impractical from a nursing point of view, after all.
            *struggles to keep a straight face* Oh absolutely! After all, if the patient goes into cardiac arrest you have to waste valuable time cutting the scrubs off. If he's naked, you can get on him much more quickly! (Oh.. I mean.. umm.. get the paddles on him much more quickly..)
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by caty
              Oh no, they can't do that! If they do I'll have to die!
              I'm still holding onto my theory concerning the reverse effects...

PS: Hey Ali, you done yet, you done yet, you done yet??????????????????????????????? *can't wait for first chapter*
              Please make it a long one!

Linzi, did you already get started on a new one? I'm kind of feeling whump-fic-deprived right now...
              Yes, I've started a new one. I hope to finish the chapter today. It's going to be a little different from my usual stuff, I think, and hope.
              sigpic

Comment

*struggles to keep a straight face* Oh absolutely! After all, if the patient goes into cardiac arrest you have to waste valuable time cutting the scrubs off. If he's naked, you can get on him much more quickly! (Oh.. I mean.. umm.. get the paddles on him much more quickly..)
                I smiled all the way through your post! However, you do, er, raise, so to speak, some very valid points...if you know what I mean...
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! You and your phwoar's! You really crack me up! Oh no, I felt a joke coming on then, but this is a pg forum!
                  LOL!! Darn PG!!

If he's naked, you can get on him much more quickly!
                  Waaaaaahhhhh! Oh my word...the images in my head now!! Don't make it stop!!

Comment

LOL!! Darn PG!!

Waaaaaahhhhh! Oh my word...the images in my head now!! Don't make it stop!!

Blimey, it's hot enough over here already, without these whumpy half nekkid images going through my poor cold ensconced brain! I'm sweating buckets, and am in danger of becoming dehydrated. Can Carson be my doctor, please?
                    I could be the patient in the next bed to our favorite colonel!
                    sigpic

Comment

Blimey, it's hot enough over here already, without these whumpy half nekkid images going through my poor cold ensconced brain! I'm sweating buckets, and am in danger of becoming dehydrated. Can Carson be my doctor, please?
                      I could be the patient in the next bed to our favorite colonel!
                      Awww Linzi...must be horrid having a cold in this weather. Look after yourself there.

Hee! I can see it now! Linzi...just as Cutey Colonel is nodding off...nudges her bed a little bit closer to his! He wakes up with a start...Linzi pretends she's sleeping...Shep dozes off again! Nudge...closer...and closer....!!!

Comment

Awww Linzi...must be horrid having a cold in this weather. Look after yourself there.

Hee! I can see it now! Linzi...just as Cutey Colonel is nodding off...nudges her bed a little bit closer to his! He wakes up with a start...Linzi pretends she's sleeping...Shep dozes off again! Nudge...closer...and closer....!!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I am looking after myself by fulfilling my whump lust!
                          I can imagine your scenario...oh yes, I can imagine it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I've started a new one. I hope to finish the chapter today. It's going to be a little different from my usual stuff, I think, and hope.
                            Well, you know... As long as there'll be some decent whump, anything that comes from you is gonna be great! Probably even fics without whump, but you're not gonna do that, right? Right?
                            Just for the record: My name is Caty
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                              Well, you know... As long as there'll be some decent whump, anything that comes from you is gonna be great! Probably even fics without whump, but you're not gonna do that, right? Right?
                              Just for the record: My name is Caty
                              Lol! Can you seriously think I'd write a ficcie and NOT whump Shep in it? I really think it'd be impossible for me! No, the format is going to be a little different, with different characters pov's. And, it might be a bit mushy... I've written some McKay whump in it too, as I just can't help myself. Next I'll be writing a fic which has no Rodney in it! A friend challenged me to write a ficcie without McKay in it. I'll be quivering from Rodney withdrawal all the way through, so we'll see how that goes!
                              Oh yes. Hello, my name's Linz, and I'm a Shep whumpaholic...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes. Hello, my name's Linz, and I'm a Shep whumpaholic...
                                Oh and thank goodness for that...thats what I say

*loves Linzi's whumpy fics*

Comment

Working...
                                X