No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that Hughsnet satillite internet but it keeps crashing. It only really works if you have the dish pointed to a cloudless sky.

Comment

I love the looks he gives when he's tied up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Basically reading anything by Kodiak Bear Country, Sholio, Stealth Dragon, Alipeeps, Linzi or Wraithfodder would be time well spent. Have I missed anyone out?
        Yeah, you kinda left out Titan5.... I think she was the first real Shep-whumper out there and has some incredibly long, incredibly good stories! At least she was the first one I've read all these years ago Too bad that she seems to be preoccupied with 'House' at the moment
        I totally agree with the others
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
          I love the looks he gives when he's tied up!!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...goodbye889.jpg
          So, keeping with the tied up, and TLG theme.. heres some i just capped.

---
          : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

AHHH! My TLG pics are all over the place!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                  Yeah, you kinda left out Titan5.... I think she was the first real Shep-whumper out there and has some incredibly long, incredibly good stories! At least she was the first one I've read all these years ago Too bad that she seems to be preoccupied with 'House' at the moment
                  I totally agree with the others
                  Damn it! I knew I had forgotten someone, stupid brain. Thanks caty

Comment

Got my 100 posts.. finally

Im kind of wiped from my previous whump, JF thunk and BB thunk pic spams to do another..

lemme see if i can find some new pics to celebrate with

---

Comment

CONGRATS MCDORK ON 100!!!
                      Here's some whumpage for you....

Comment

WHOO HOO MCDORK!!

100 lovely posts! Way to go!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys, just got back from accompanying my hubby at the outpatient surgery. He had to go for a Lumbar Epidural. They put him in a gown and I just busted out laughing hysterically. Seeing the gown brought thoughts of this thread and comments about Shep nekkid underneath one. I'm still LMAO about the scene.

Help me........
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning Whumpers!!

Congrats to everyone who reached a milestone!

Looks like a few fics in there to read! I think I've read at least some from each author, but lots more goodies to enjoy.

IWTB- I'm overtaxing my poor dialup connection by doing to much at once. It's going to having a fit and going mega-slow. What I saw looks fantastic, but I'll have to wait to have a proper look and leave real feedback. I love the concept though.
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              Ok guys, just got back from accompanying my hubby at the outpatient surgery. He had to go for a Lumbar Epidural. They put him in a gown and I just busted out laughing hysterically. Seeing the gown brought thoughts of this thread and comments about Shep nekkid underneath one. I'm still LMAO about the scene.

Help me........
                              I think you may need to go elsewhere for your help, everyone here has the same thoughts more or less.

Have you considered therapy? (im sure we could ALL use some)

---

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

Help me........
                                Do these pics help?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X