John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    couldn't do that to my lovely buggyshep clone, I have a bit of a fear of dogs which I am slowly coming to terms with so I don't want to put him through me freaking out .
    Oh my Do I read this right? Whumper Listy actually has compassion for buggy!Shep clone??

However I may need to think about that some more because other animals wouldn't freak me out.........
    *wanders off in search of other animals for buggyShep clone*
    *BuggyShep clone cowers in corner and tries to hide behind ListySC*
    Ah! That´s more like it
    Poor clone!!

I am off out now, can't waste my last day off sitting at a computer all day...... ok maybe I really could but I won't
    Yeah, they tend to get addictive though, don´t they

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
      Spoiler:
      Maybe it isn't a cut at all. Maybe it's a small red Death Slug!! - a sort of vengeful cousin of the iratus bug, that creeps around on a person's face inflicting them with awful agony that they then need to stoically overcome.

Or maybe I'm just being silly...
      You have no idea how hard this just made me laugh. I think I can make it through work with this vision in my head.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Thought I'd stop by long enough to share these...

*WARNING* Pic spam! hehehehe

spoiler for Search and Rescue and size..
        Spoiler:

/SearchandRescue/WM9.jpg[/IMG]
        Blinkin Nora!!!!.......they are GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!....you are a very talented whumper!..

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        sounds like an absolute hoot, I have had a few looney bosses in my time, always make for interesting stories

Gah I am being whumped by the neighbours dogs they are currently howling and have been for the past 15 minutes, they are so loud I have had to turn the tv right up, they are spoiling my enjoyment of Conversion how rude!!!! do they not realise buggyshep is awesome and I need to be able to hear it all

oooo I just read the latest Exhuming McCarthy Chapter, it was awesome!!!!!
        They obviously have no taste what so ever Listy, I would sent the clones in to sort 'em out..

I have to say that Exhuming McCarthy is probably one of the best fics I have ever read...I am on tender hooks every week waiting for the chapters to appear....*throws chocolate in hope of an early update...preeeeezzzzz!.

OT for doggie stuff

Spoiler:
        I took Lenny and Maggie to the Boxer Rescue fun day yesterday...we entered 5 of the competitions and we won 2 firsts, 1 second and 2 fourths, I am SO proud of them both..
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
          Blinkin Nora!!!!.......they are GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!....you are a very talented whumper!..

They obviously have no taste what so ever Listy, I would sent the clones in to sort 'em out..

I have to say that Exhuming McCarthy is probably one of the best fics I have ever read...I am on tender hooks every week waiting for the chapters to appear....*throws chocolate in hope of an early update...preeeeezzzzz!.

OT for doggie stuff

Spoiler:
          I took Lenny and Maggie to the Boxer Rescue fun day yesterday...we entered 5 of the competitions and we won 2 firsts, 1 second and 2 fourths, I am SO proud of them both..

congrats on the doggie stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            congrats on the doggie stuff!
            Thanks SAF...these are my doggies

OT..

Spoiler:
            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

^Awwwww cute!

So come on folks, who's getting giddy about The Seed? How long we gotta wait? 5 days?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                ^Awwwww cute!

So come on folks, who's getting giddy about The Seed? How long we gotta wait? 5 days?
                TY...Oh I get giddy everytime I think about it....but then of course I've only watched the promo once..*damn it, there goes the nose again*.....my tum flips everytime I think of....

SEED SPOILER..

Spoiler:
                Sheppy lying in a bed writhing in agony and convulsing......
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Me, me, me! *jumps up and down*

Oo, phone's ringing! Must calm down

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

TY...Oh I get giddy everytime I think about it....but then of course I've only watched the promo once..*damn it, there goes the nose again*.....my tum flips everytime I think of....

SEED SPOILER..

Spoiler:
                    Sheppy lying in a bed writhing in agony and convulsing......
                    I've only watched it about twice. Honest! Okay, but I did keep clicking the mouse and replaying one little section over and over and over each of those two times!

I don't want to know anything else about the ep but just thinking about that little moment makes me all shivery and squeeeeeeful! I can't WAIT for this ep! And the fab thing is, we can get all excited over the (The Seed spoilers)
                    Spoiler:
                    convulsions because we know we're not gonna get gypped cos the promo pic shows Sheppy in scrubs in an infirmary bed so it must be fairly serious and not, "Whoops. Just had a quick convulsion. Oh well. I'm fine now. Let's go save the day!"
                    sigpic

Comment

^Awwwww cute!

I've got to wait a whole... ooh... eight hours? longer than I should. I've got to spend all of Saturday in a library enrolling millions of children in Team Read, this year's summer reading challenge. ("Do you want to get a medal just for reading books?") I suspect my mind will keep wanting to stray onto other things that day, in a way that could be quite embarrassing: "Do you want to join Team Seed? No, I mean Team Sheppard. No! Sorry. Team Read. You can get a medal just for whumping Shep! No, I mean just for reading books."

I was also invited to go straight from work to a all-night LARPing adventure that overflowed into Sunday. "Oh, I'll be tired from work," I said, "so I'll give it a miss." Secretly, of course, I was thinking, "and not get to watch The Seed until Sunday night? No way!" This getting outside and meeting people is all very well, but a girl's got to have her priorities.

Comment

Thanks SAF...these are my doggies

OT..

Spoiler:
                        http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/boxerslave/IMG_0461.jpg
                        aww, cute!

^Awwwww cute!

me me me me !! How long to wait? hmm, 14-15 months....

I've only watched it about twice. Honest! Okay, but I did keep clicking the mouse and replaying one little section over and over and over each of those two times!

I don't want to know anything else about the ep but just thinking about that little moment makes me all shivery and squeeeeeeful! I can't WAIT for this ep! And the fab thing is, we can get all excited over the (The Seed spoilers)
                        Spoiler:
                        convulsions because we know we're not gonna get gypped cos the promo pic shows Sheppy in scrubs in an infirmary bed so it must be fairly serious and not, "Whoops. Just had a quick convulsion. Oh well. I'm fine now. Let's go save the day!"

Yeah that DOES sound good, doesn´t it?! From what I know of season 5 so far, it may become a fav once it´s joining the others!! I mean, the first couple of eps are already a woot!

I've got to wait a whole... ooh... eight hours? longer than I should. I've got to spend all of Saturday in a library enrolling millions of children in Team Read, this year's summer reading challenge. ("Do you want to get a medal just for reading books?") I suspect my mind will keep wanting to stray onto other things that day, in a way that could be quite embarrassing: "Do you want to join Team Seed? No, I mean Team Sheppard. No! Sorry. Team Read. You can get a medal just for whumping Shep! No, I mean just for reading books."

I was also invited to go straight from work to a all-night LARPing adventure that overflowed into Sunday. "Oh, I'll be tired from work," I said, "so I'll give it a miss." Secretly, of course, I was thinking, "and not get to watch The Seed until Sunday night? No way!" This getting outside and meeting people is all very well, but a girl's got to have her priorities.
                        got your priorities right there!!

Comment

I feel your pain. Can you imagine, the weekend that CG was aired, hubby arranged for us to go down to Bournemouth and stay with his brother for the weekend!! Despite me telling him how important it was for me to watch that ep on that date!! (I don't think he quite understood HOW important it was to me!!).

I honestly thought I wouldn't get to see it at ALL until Sunday evening but in the end hubby and his brother went down the pub on Saturday evening and I cajoled sister-in-law into letting me use their broadband (which they hardly ever use and are not very knowledgeable about - I had to download VLC player too!) to get the ep and watch it. And I couldn't really squeee while sitting at the computer in the corner of sister-in-law's living room and I couldn't come online and squeee with all my fellow whumpers the way I wanted to and honestly, I really felt like it spoiled a lot of the fun for me. And hubby probably still doesn't get why. He doesn't understand how important fandom is to me and how I can be so into a show that I want to set a morning/day aside to devote all my attention to watching it and squeeeing about it online. He has shows he likes but I don't think he's ever been fannish the way I have.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so desperately wondering what you guys are squeeing over in The Seed - but i sooooooooo dont want to click!!!

I am in agony!!!! Hehehehehehe!!!

I hope it is good

Tell me - is it something we have or havent seen before? Without giving anything away?

Oooops forgot to say great news about the pups Bebop! They are cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so desperately wondering what you guys are squeeing over in The Seed - but i sooooooooo dont want to click!!!

I am in agony!!!! Hehehehehehe!!!

I hope it is good

Tell me - is it something we have or havent seen before? Without giving anything away?

Oooops forgot to say great news about the pups Bebop! They are cute!
                              You sure you wanna know? then click (no big spoiler there, promised!)
                              Spoiler:
                              Never seen before!

Comment

I feel your pain. Can you imagine, the weekend that CG was aired, hubby arranged for us to go down to Bournemouth and stay with his brother for the weekend!! Despite me telling him how important it was for me to watch that ep on that date!! (I don't think he quite understood HOW important it was to me!!).

I honestly thought I wouldn't get to see it at ALL until Sunday evening but in the end hubby and his brother went down the pub on Saturday evening and I cajoled sister-in-law into letting me use their broadband (which they hardly ever use and are not very knowledgeable about - I had to download VLC player too!) to get the ep and watch it. And I couldn't really squeee while sitting at the computer in the corner of sister-in-law's living room and I couldn't come online and squeee with all my fellow whumpers the way I wanted to and honestly, I really felt like it spoiled a lot of the fun for me. And hubby probably still doesn't get why. He doesn't understand how important fandom is to me and how I can be so into a show that I want to set a morning/day aside to devote all my attention to watching it and squeeeing about it online. He has shows he likes but I don't think he's ever been fannish the way I have.
                                Oh, what a horrid way to watch such a wonderful episode! My husband doesn't quite get it, either. He's kind of involved in fannish things (we met through our university's Tolkien Society. And Arthurian Society. And Star Trek Society) but he doesn't get obsessed in the same way as I do. He lived through three years of my HUGE X-Files obsession, so has kind of come to know what to expect, but I know that, emotionally, he doesn't get it. He does like SGA, and does like to watch the new episodes "sooner or later, but I don't mind when"... but he still occasionally is stupid enough as to heckle during my first watching, especially during the Shep scenes. He also still doesn't get how emotionally-involving and complicated writing is, and how it can both be a joy and agony, both at the same time. He gets quite bewildered when I go round wailing "I want to write, but can't!"

I'd wonder if it was a male/female thing, but of course there are many men who are hugely obsessive about fannish things. Science fiction fandom is still seen in the media as an exclusively male thing, which I find odd, since all the subsets of fandom I've ever been involved in have been almost entirely female.

Comment

Working...
                                X