John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Ummm interesting - something we have not seen before?!?!?!?! Is it something that we have had in fanfic - or something that I wouldnt be able to guess?

How would you rate it out of 10 for whump?

It is not that I dont want to be spoiled re the plot - it is just I dont want to see any whump at all - until i see the ep so that I can do all my squeeing then.

I am still full of squee now though - in anticipation of what it is going to be ! hehehehe!!!
    Oh I think we've definitely had it in fanfic.. in fact, I know for a fact I've written it at least once in my own fanfic! It's something delicious and squeeeful and you probably would be able to guess it given time.

Hard to rate it as the actual clip (having now seen it) goes by VERY quick and it's hard to get a feel for how much of this we'll see but for the very concept alone I would probably give it about a 7 to 8.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Shall read the thread when I get back (must go out), but for those folks who are truly bored, have no taste in their reading material, YES, the boys are back in the latest segment of SGA Action Figure Theatre...

A Day at the Pool

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/218744.html

Contains distubring imagery which might warp your mind
      OMG this is hilarious! Loved the pink flamingo. thanks, I needed that today
      sigpic
      Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

*does happy dance of joy* Its there! Its there! Now I can have the best Shep whump on my laptop! *does happy dance*

Interpret as: Search and Rescue finally showed up on iTunes!
        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
        sigpic

Comment

Shall read the thread when I get back (must go out), but for those folks who are truly bored, have no taste in their reading material, YES, the boys are back in the latest segment of SGA Action Figure Theatre...

A Day at the Pool

Excellent! Action figures are such fun! Though the whole "might warp your mind" bit. You appear to be working from the premise that anyone this this thread still currently possesses an unwarped mind. This is, perhaps, unwise

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Oh I think we've definitely had it in fanfic..
          *laughs* Though I defy anyone to come up with a whump scenario that doesn't exist in fanfic at least somewhere. Well, sensible whump scenarios, anyway. I doubt anyone has written a story in which he receives critical injuries after being bludgeoned around the head by a piece of limp celery. (Though I do now suddenly have the urge to do so...)

Comment

Oh I think we've definitely had it in fanfic.. in fact, I know for a fact I've written it at least once in my own fanfic! It's something delicious and squeeeful and you probably would be able to guess it given time.

Hard to rate it as the actual clip (having now seen it) goes by VERY quick and it's hard to get a feel for how much of this we'll see but for the very concept alone I would probably give it about a 7 to 8.
            Oh okay - so it is obviously something a lot of us would like to see- given it turns up in fanfic a lot! Oh that and the fact we havent seen it before - yes that makes me very happy!

Thanks Ali!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know of any good Search and Rescue tags... besides Ali's and Titan 5.

I thought there would be loads of them but so far I've only found a few.

Thanks peeps..
              sigpic

Comment

A Day at the Pool

You have just kept me and my kids at school amused for way too long. I think you have inspired some of them to create their own pic stories with their toys. Now I have that to look forward to.

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                Excellent! Action figures are such fun! Though the whole "might warp your mind" bit. You appear to be working from the premise that anyone this this thread still currently possesses an unwarped mind. This is, perhaps, unwise

*laughs* Though I defy anyone to come up with a whump scenario that doesn't exist in fanfic at least somewhere. Well, sensible whump scenarios, anyway. I doubt anyone has written a story in which he receives critical injuries after being bludgeoned around the head by a piece of limp celery. (Though I do now suddenly have the urge to do so...)
                I trust you can come up with some totally believable, before un-thought of whump. I know you can.

And your hubby sounds like mine. I never know what is going to be in any box I open. I am waiting for a huge box of honey to show up because he wants to make his own mead!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Oh okay - so it is obviously something a lot of us would like to see- given it turns up in fanfic a lot! Oh that and the fact we havent seen it before - yes that makes me very happy!

Thanks Ali!!!!
                  It's definitely been written in fic, if not a lot then certainly a good few times. And definitely something the whumpers would like to see - which is why everyone is squeeeeing about it!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been a whumper since the dawn of time but I only became a member on gateworld today.I have always liked to read what my fellow whumpers have to say,but I never felt the urge to write something myself until now.
                    I think I just got a "whump-overdose".Let me try to explain.I mean,first there was Search and rescue(which was awesome by the way),the upcoming ep(the seed) seems to contain a lot of promise of the shep whump and I can say the same for Broken Ties.Thats three episodes in a row with Shep whump.Woowww,I think this is going to be a truly great season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhumpSheppie View Post
                      I've been a whumper since the dawn of time but I only became a member on gateworld today.I have always liked to read what my fellow whumpers have to say,but I never felt the urge to write something myself until now.
                      I think I just got a "whump-overdose".Let me try to explain.I mean,first there was Search and rescue(which was awesome by the way),the upcoming ep(the seed) seems to contain a lot of promise of the shep whump and I can say the same for Broken Ties.Thats three episodes in a row with Shep whump.Woowww,I think this is going to be a truly great season!!!
                      Welcome to the whump thread! Glad to see you joining in and I hope you'll stick around?

It certainly does seem atm like Season 5 is looking pretty darn good for the whumpers. I still can't quite get over the awesome whump of S&R - can't quite believe they actually went there and gave us fanfic-come-to-life whump!

And now I'm busy getting uber giddy for The Seed too!
                      sigpic

Comment

WhumpSheppie can you please spoiler tag your post! Some people are spoiler-free and don't want to know anything about upcoming eps.

I know you're new to posting but the GW spoiler rules are that anything regarding plot details of the most recent season (Season 4) and new season (Season 5) need to be behind spoiler tags - especially anything about episodes that haven't aired yet.

Sorry to have to nag - it's an easy mistake to make and one we've all done at times - but we do try and be as careful as possible with spoilers in here so it's safe for everyone to read.
                        Last edited by Alipeeps; 14 July 2008, 10:19 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi WhumpSheppie!

This season is looking the best ever

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Morning all! S&R is now up on itunes for those of us in the US! Shep whump to go!
                            sigpic

Comment

A Day at the Pool

You slay me mate!!!!...another fine adventure for the two intrepid heros..

Welcome Welcome!!!..Jump in and bathe in the delight that is Shep whumping..
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

WhumpSheppie can you please spoiler tag your post! Some people are spoiler-free and don't want to know anything about upcoming eps.

I know you're new to posting but the GW spoiler rules are that anything regarding plot details of the most recent season (Season 4) and new season (Season 5) need to be behind spoiler tags - especially anything about episodes that haven't aired yet.
                                OMG,I'm so sorry,I totally forgot about that rule,but I have learned my lesson now,I promise.Once again,I'm truly sorry,it will never happen again I've deleted my post so I hope that this doesn't mean that gatewolrd will delete my account or something

Comment

Working...
                                X