John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    My bet is that the announcement will take place the moment I leave the computer and go down stairs to get my dinner ready.
    Okay - well cant you go now? I am sure you are hungry right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Well we will know if I am right in just over an hour from now

Maybe you should do both as a forfit!

Oh I have a really good looking Dentist - so actually dont mind going at all hehehehe!
      w

I think I need Erika as my dentist, that way I could watch whump as i'm being whumped. I have no clue as to what my dentist looks like, hehehehe, he just says, in a couple of minutes you won't remember a thing, and I don't. Mind you some of the things I talk about while under sedation is a bit bizarre, *wants that for sheppy*

Oh both things as a forfit? Oh Sheppy D, you're so cruel, but I guess a deal is a deal, i'm not one to renague on my obligations to the whumping crew. It'll be torturous having to sit through all those eps, but i'm guessing it'll be twice as bed for sheppy!

Comment

My bet is that the announcement will take place the moment I leave the computer and go down stairs to get my dinner ready.
        Ah sods law

Comment

MGM.com has a nice BTS interview with Andy Mikita about Outcast.

Quote from interview:
          Spoiler:
          “For me it was great because it’s a diversion,” Mikita says of bringing Alan McCullough’s script to the screen. “We’re on Earth, in a non science-fiction environment, exploring Sheppard’s back story, which for me was wonderful. It’s something that was long overdue. So we explore his history and his family – we meet his ex-wife, his brother. It was a nice change of pace. I thought Joe [Flanigan] did a great job with it. It was a story idea he had pitched in the first place, so it was very close to him. He obviously had quite a bit invested in it.”
          I just found that article myself, whilst searching for that elusive casting news... it's great. Andy Mikita is fast becoming my new favourite director. Especially after BAMSR and Outcast!
          Originally posted by Elinor View Post
          So sorry to hear your news Salty (((hugs)))

Heh!

Thanks for that Josie.

Peggy - your thoughts on the
          Spoiler:
          cast changes for s5 could be right! I'm thinking Ellis will be the commander though!!

GW keeps chewing up my posts!!

Hmmmm, that's a distinct possibility, Eli.
          Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          Hehehehe shall we have a lil wager?

*kicks GW for Eli*

Nah, 8.01 doesn't work for me, I predict my shopping will arrive at that time.

Okay if i'm wrong, what shall I do as a forfit? Spend hours capping Outcast? Because we all know what a chore that is. Or be forced to watch TR, DG, CG and 38 Mins on a loop, that would be equally cruel.

Surprisingly I might do that this week, because tomorrow i'm whumping myself at the dentist! All I can say is thank goodness for sedation. *imagines Shep sedated and hallucinating* hehehehe
          I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT's GOING ON IN SEASON 5 CAST WISE!

I'm getting soooo frustrated. I've been out for about 3 hours and have just got back and there's still no news!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW! This is torture!
          Ah sods law
          Sods law says they'll do the press release just when I've gone to bed tonight!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            I just found that article myself, whilst searching for that elusive casting news... it's great. Andy Mikita is fast becoming my new favourite director. Especially after BAMSR and Outcast!

Hmmmm, that's a distinct possibility, Eli.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT's GOING ON IN SEASON 5 CAST WISE!

I'm getting soooo frustrated. I've been out for about 3 hours and have just got back and there's still no news!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW! This is torture!

Sods law says they'll do the press release just when I've gone to bed tonight!
            8.23 hon. Remember, patience is a virtue. Does anyone know if it's going to be announced on the Scifi wire?

Comment

I've just been looking at the Midway pics on the main page, somehow I'd missed them.
              Spoiler:
              I love this picture of Shep in the background and the fact that Chuck is taking bets

Do you think Carter is pissed at Shep for not only letting Ronon and Teal'c get into it but for encouraging them?

Comment

I've just been looking at the Midway pics on the main page, somehow I'd missed them.
                Spoiler:
                I love this picture of Shep in the background and the fact that Chuck is taking bets

Do you think Carter is pissed at Shep for not only letting Ronon and Teal'c get into it but for encouraging them?
                I saw that, that's Shep's
                Spoiler:
                "Oh crap! Busted!" Face,

Comment

Good luck at the dentist Peg! I bet that some Shep whump would make you forget all about being sitting in the chair!!! But I guess I would be distracted a bit.
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

You know it's the truth!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                      Good luck at the dentist Peg! I bet that some Shep whump would make you forget all about being sitting in the chair!!! But I guess I would be distracted a bit.
                      You'd whump me Erika? I think your clones been with you for far to long. I'd better take it off your hands.

*makes a play for Erika's clone*

Comment

Well, I'm back and there is still no news... I'm ready to bite my chair in excitement (or nervousness?)
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

You'd whump me Erika? I think your clones been with you for far to long. I'd better take it off your hands.

*makes a play for Erika's clone*
                          Nooo! I'll be good!
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys,

I thought if I waited long enough I'd be reading reactions to the news and there's nothing! Darn it, but I wasn't aware about stuff until I read everyone else's thoughts. Now some of the hinted changes make a little more sense.

pilgrim soul

On your question of recovery time. To me it depends what the length of the story is going to be, what the focus of the plot and what happened. I'd say go for realism and your own comfort level. If there is a story plot and the hurt is as a result, then you must find a balance. If the whole point of the fic is what happens to put Shep in the infirmary then obviously his recovery should be explored.

I'm with others, I'm not a fan of he's better, oh there's a complication, then hes' better but he has an infection, over and over again.

But I hate it when half the fic is about him getting whumped and hardly anything going over his recovery. It also depends if your fic is 20,000 words or 80,000 words.

I have the same worry, I'm writing something that's going to hit I think the 90,000 word mark, but I have two major plot lines going while dealing with an injury or two that I'm trying to cover as a focus. So it just depends.

Okay long winded answer, going away now!
                            My fanfic-
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Hey I have no problem with long winded answers. I appreciate any help and advice I can get, especially from other writers.

Comment

Oh both things as a forfit? Oh Sheppy D, you're so cruel, but I guess a deal is a deal, i'm not one to renague on my obligations to the whumping crew. It'll be torturous having to sit through all those eps, but i'm guessing it'll be twice as bed for sheppy!
                                "twice as bed for sheppy"? Freudian slip?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X