John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    Even if the writers strike ends tomorrow its going to be weeks if not months before they have scripts ready for filming at Joe Will be back in Vancouver in a couple of weeks time - I don't think he's going to have the chance to film any more WMC unless he can squeeze in an ep during the summer hiatus assuming there is no SAG strike and that WMC is still on the air.
    I am wishfully thinking that they had a few scripts colse to being ready. they would need to have scripts at least partially preped to scedule actors, guest actors, locations, etc. The writers are needed to do daily rewrites, so that might be the hold up. All will depend on how long it will take to get the scedule going again, but since no-one is working, there wouldn't be a lot of conflict.

Like I said, massive wishful thinking on my part! LOL

I loved that part too...
    Spoiler:
    ...that they just showed those little moments of Shep struggling and that they acknowledged he was under strain.
    ITA. It's about time we saw some of that.

Comment

I loved that part too...
      Spoiler:
      ...that they just showed those little moments of Shep struggling and that they acknowledged he was under strain.
      yep
      Spoiler:
      id have been pissed if theyd just dropped it completely...like when teyla revealed she was pregnant and then after shep told sam that was it for that ep so it felt a bit rushed.........i love the scene when hes talking to ava about not knowing what those closest to you are thinking...how he stares off into space and only comes back to earth when ava calls his name.....awwww...alan was very clever with the writing of this ep...just the little things he puts in that make the difference

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        yep
        Spoiler:
        id have been pissed if theyd just dropped it completely...like when teyla revealed she was pregnant and then after shep told sam that was it for that ep so it felt a bit rushed.........i love the scene when hes talking to ava about not knowing what those closest to you are thinking...how he stares off into space and only comes back to earth when ava calls his name.....awwww...alan was very clever with the writing of this ep...just the little things he puts in that make the difference
        Couldn't agree more, Alan McCullough has really impressed me with his work on both series.

Comment

Some stills are out for The Kindred part 1 & 2... some of John in there....don't want to see them..don't click then

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Andreas
          Eight stills for THE KINDRED - PART 1 and THE KINDRED - PART 2 are now available at New Atlantis

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Couldn't agree more, Alan McCullough has really impressed me with his work on both series.
            well i never watched any of his sg1 eps but his atlantis ones have been great in fact outcast and tabula rasa are in my top 3 this year...

just finished my viewing of outcast..
            Spoiler:
            i love how shep slumps onto the floor after being strangled heh....nice lil bit of physical whump in there....alan must like us whumpers

ahh the ending where shep saw david.....id love to know what they talked about! i kinda hope we see dave in the future, or at least hear what hes up to and how shep's relationship is with him now. wouldnt mind seeing the ex wife again either!

also its interesting how i was never a big fan of bates and ive never liked doctor lee much (writers fault making him look like an idiot!) but how i really enjoyed the interplay between the foursome of shep-ronon-bates-lee.....

ahh man i love this ep!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              well i never watched any of his sg1 eps but his atlantis ones have been great in fact outcast and tabula rasa are in my top 3 this year...

just finished my viewing of outcast..
              Spoiler:
              i love how shep slumps onto the floor after being strangled heh....nice lil bit of physical whump in there....alan must like us whumpers

ahh the ending where shep saw david.....id love to know what they talked about! i kinda hope we see dave in the future, or at least hear what hes up to and how shep's relationship is with him now. wouldnt mind seeing the ex wife again either!

also its interesting how i was never a big fan of bates and ive never liked doctor lee much (writers fault making him look like an idiot!) but how i really enjoyed the interplay between the foursome of shep-ronon-bates-lee.....

ahh man i love this ep!
              I agree again -
              Spoiler:
              I never really thought much of Bates but after this episode I really hope they use him again in any later Earth based episodes because I really enjoyed his character in this episode, especially as they didn't go the route of making him an complete arse.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Some stills are out for The Kindred part 1 & 2... some of John in there....don't want to see them..don't click then
                Thanks Nina
                Spoiler:
                Looks like there's going to be a little something for everyone in this two-parter.

Comment

I agree again -
                  Spoiler:
                  I never really thought much of Bates but after this episode I really hope they use him again in any later Earth based episodes because I really enjoyed his character in this episode, especially as they didn't go the route of making him an complete arse.
                  I agree... Outcast
                  Spoiler:
                  I wasn't a huge fan of Bates either before...but I liked him here..his interaction with Shep and all...it worked..and wouldn't mind seeing him again if they did earth based episode again

Thanks Nina
                  Spoiler:
                  Looks like there's going to be a little something for everyone in this two-parter.
                  I agree with you on that...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I agree again -
                    Spoiler:
                    heh
                    Spoiler:
                    it wouldve been too predictable to have him as the bad guy, like he was on atlantis......and i also found it interesting how accepting of ronon he was , considering how much of a problem he had with teyla...and i loved how him and shep were as well....that first meeting with them....i liked how friendly they were with each other, because again they often butted heads on atlantis but its nice to see no grudges have been held.

Comment

Thanks Nina
                      Spoiler:
                      Like pretteh Sheppard! Ooops... wrong thread...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Like pretteh Sheppard! Ooops... wrong thread...
                        Well that's obvious
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Well that's obvious
                          Still, not something that can ever be stated too often!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Still, not something that can ever be stated too often!
                            No you are right ....I fully agree on that...it can't be said to often enough
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thank you for the pics, Nina! I would have been quite astonished if TPTB had
                              Spoiler:
                              made a two parter without something for everyone. Looks interesting.

Well, I've done my taxes. I love online filing! I get money back...WooHoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                Thank you for the pics, Nina! I would have been quite astonished if TPTB had
                                Spoiler:
                                made a two parter without something for everyone. Looks interesting.

Well, I've done my taxes. I love online filing! I get money back...WooHoo!!!
                                Yeah I would have been astonished too if they hadn't

Oh money back..now that is never wrong
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X