John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post

I liked Quarantine, it wasn't an OMG ep but decent enough.

Spoiler:

I'm so glad they didn't let Rodney go thru with the engagement.

I liked the Shep and Teyla moments, very cute.

But WTF?? Shep scales a building and we don't get any boxer or skin peekage?? That is just so wrong.
    Actually we did... if you don't blink *lol*

Quarantine
    Spoiler:
    Right when he starts to climb and reached up with his arms,,the wind takes a hold of his shirt and you get a fast little glimps of skin,,but as I said don't blink or you'll miss it

My thoughts on Quarantine

Spoiler:
    Not the greatest epi of the season... hard to live up to like Spoils of War for example,,but then again two different kinds of episodes...

Rodney became way to annoying for me towards the end,, laying on the floor complaining and moaning,, no sorry I rather have taken several of those boring minutes and had more Shep instead...

Glad to see Zelenka save the day for once...it doesn't always have to be Rodney... and Zelenka you naughty boy in the transporter *lol*

Ronon and Keller were kind of cute at times.. opening up like that to eachother..even though it seems it's easier to even put some kind of backstory comments for Keller then it has been to give for John in over 3 seasons...oh well...

Loved the John & Teyla scenes... the looks, the reactions,, and I just simply love to see just how much he cares...him dotting on her ,,being there for her,, and also to make sure she knows whatever happens the baby has a family on Atlantis..

So all in all a good epi but nothing I've overly squeeing about since parts that I could have done without...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Pisces, LOL on the sig!!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Thanks hon

OMG I nearly spat my coffee all over my laptop especially when she started stroking it and then
        Spoiler:
        Rodney had that coughing fit. I LMAO And people think we're smutty.

What they bumped CG? oh that is not squee at all. I bet you got really excited to.
        Yeah, Fox shows SG-1 and SGA on Saturday afternoons. I don't know what happened. I'll just have to throw in the DVD later!

Yeah, the more the merrier! I guess you and I will have to have our own mini whumper con.

Thanks so much everyone!

I liked Quarantine, it wasn't an OMG ep but decent enough.

Spoiler:

I'm so glad they didn't let Rodney go thru with the engagement.

I liked the Shep and Teyla moments, very cute.

But WTF?? Shep scales a building and we don't get any boxer or skin peekage?? That is just so wrong.
        Regarding your last point - I thought there was a very
        Spoiler:
        brief (?!) peek of skin at one point. I was watching for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Actually we did... if you don't blink *lol*

Quarantine
          Spoiler:
          Right when he starts to climb and reached up with his arms,,the wind takes a hold of his shirt and you get a fast little glimps of skin,,but as I said don't blink or you'll miss it

I must have blinked!!
          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

I must have blinked!!
            I did too, because, I didn't see either!

Congrats Pisces on 2900 Whumpy Posts!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

I must have blinked!!
              CONGRATS TO PISCES

And for the blinkers amongst us, I have scoured the caps endlessly, looked at butt shots galore. it was a dirty job, but nothing is too much for the whumpers. Soooooo without further ado, Shep in the flesh and getting his leg over.

Quarantine
              Spoiler:

The wonder that is spidey Shep

Enjoy i'm definately off to bed now.

Comment

CONGRATS TO PISCES

And for the blinkers amongst us, I have scoured the caps endlessly, looked at butt shots galore. it was a dirty job, but nothing is too much for the whumpers. Soooooo without further ado, Shep in the flesh and getting his leg over.

Quarantine
                Spoiler:

The wonder that is spidey Shep

Enjoy i'm definately off to bed now.
                Thanks Peg!!!! I'm really glad you had to do all butt shot research for us to find these!! It really is a tough job...Sometimes you have to study more intently on some more than others!!......
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Just finished watching Quarantine

Spoiler:
                  I liked it. It wasn't an action packed ep but as so many have already said, it was filled with Character bits. I love getting to see them on a "normal day". Loved Shep and Rodney. Shep looked absolutely stunned that Rodney was going to ask Katie to marry him. Loved his reaction to the ring itself. Tiny little thing wasn't it.

Katie and Rodney were good. I liked seeing her kind of go off on him for being so negative. She was trying so hard to stay positive and was looking to him for reinforcement. She hasn't been around him in a crisis situation before and I think she was disappointed in his reactions. IMO I think Rodney went back to Season 1 whining because he couldn't "DO" anything. He has gotten used to being in the the thick of the action and this time he couldn't even talk to anyone. I was also wondering if he was truly not feeling well because he was nervous about asking Katie and he hadn't eaten. His metabolism was probably running on high and his blood sugar levels were off. I kept waiting for her to offer him something to eat and he would feel a bit better.

I am glad that they didn't go through with an engagement. Rodney has come a long way but he has a lot further to go. I didn't feel he was in "Love" with her but was happy that he had been with someone for so long. Katie I think got a big dose of real Rodney, not "boyfriend" Rodney. She had her eyes opened and the door closed, literally and figuratively, on any further progression between them.

John and Teyla were great in their scenes. I saw a better friendship between them then I ever have. He really wants her to feel she is not alone and that she doesn't have to change everything when the baby comes. She can still be who she is - if she still wants to. Loved the mention of yet another friend from college. Loved Teyla being able to find the information they needed on the computer and John knowing Rodney's password (that is in itself an hysterical story).

John climbing- while not looking completely real, I still enjoyed it. I did have eyes glued for any kind of peekage.

Loved that Lorne, Chuck, Zalenka and that other scientist chick all played parts. It was nice seeing the interaction with other Atlantis members. Poor Zalenka and his fall though! **sighs for coulda been Shep whump** Loved Shep's look at Lorne for only having a teeny bit of C4.

Did love learning a bit more about Keller and seeing Ronon talk about Melena. Now we just need Shep to talk a bit about some of his past regrets.

Wow!! That was a lot longer than I thought it would be.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

CONGRATS TO PISCES

Thank you.

It was a tough job but I'm glad you rose to the occasion Peg! Great caps.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Hey Whumpers!

Ohh Peg, I come here and find those very awesome reasearch pixs!! GUH!!! SQUEEE!!! thanks for gonig the extra mile for us whumpers. you're the BESTEST!

I see we're all complaining about the cold weather. yeah..... here its currently -6 F with a windchill of -27 F. BRR! Breathing actually hurts!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh take care in that cold GG!! We are looking at a high tomorrow of 24 and I thought that was going to be bad!! Your temps make me feel toasty!

Some whump to warm your blood

sigpic

Comment

Peggy, thank you so much for the
                          Spoiler:
                          PEEKAGE!!!!!

You're a real trooper for doing all that hard work!

Thanks for the pics to you and Pocus!

Lordy, -6 and -27!! Everyone here is gripping because some parts of the Bay Area will get down to 35F tonight.

I am loving everyone's thoughts on Quarantine. Lots of good points.

Comment

THANKS POCUS!!! Those pix were great!! definately makes me feel all warm inside.

Oh I had a weird dream last night but remember very little.....Shep got whumped but I don't know how or why. There was an intense triage scene and Shep woke up in some hospital, turned his head to look around and saw General O'Neill sitting in a chair staring at him with a scowl. The last thing I remember before waking up is Shep saying "Oh, s##t". Weird!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                              Peggy, thank you so much for the
                              Spoiler:
                              PEEKAGE!!!!!

You're a real trooper for doing all that hard work!

Thanks for the pics to you and Pocus!

Lordy, -6 and -27!! Everyone here is gripping because some parts of the Bay Area will get down to 35F tonight.

I am loving everyone's thoughts on Quarantine. Lots of good points.
                              35F was our high today. They had been calling for snow but now we might get flurries. Our 3 inches from Thursday is almost gone.

We need a Shep in a snowstorm ep. There has got to be some freezing planets in that galaxy!!!!

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              THANKS POCUS!!! Those pix were great!! definately makes me feel all warm inside.

Oh I had a weird dream last night but remember very little.....Shep got whumped but I don't know how or why. There was an intense triage scene and Shep woke up in some hospital, turned his head to look around and saw General O'Neill sitting in a chair staring at him with a scowl. The last thing I remember before waking up is Shep saying "Oh, s##t". Weird!
                              I tried having M & Ms before bed the other night but no luck on a Shep dream, much less a whump one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                35F was our high today. They had been calling for snow but now we might get flurries. Our 3 inches from Thursday is almost gone.

We need a Shep in a snowstorm ep. There has got to be some freezing planets in that galaxy!!!!

I tried having M & Ms before bed the other night but no luck on a Shep dream, much less a whump one.
                                We need Shep in an ice skating accident. no?? how bout Shep skiing and he gets caught in an avalanche???

Sorry you didn't get any dreams. I wish everyone could have whumpy dreams!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X