• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that one, too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Chapter 3 is up, chapter 4 to follow shortly. (Chapter 3 is one of my fave's)

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/

Thanks Linzi I loved that chapter too
      Spoiler:
      I just knew that Shep would try and stand up! It is just what he would do

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Thanks Linzi I loved that chapter too
        Spoiler:
        I just knew that Shep would try and stand up! It is just what he would do
        I'd lke to say it's what I'd do too, but I'm a lazy devil. Actually, hubby just took me for a mile run...well, I am in training for P2, after all!
        sigpic

Comment

Chapter 3 is up, chapter 4 to follow shortly. (Chapter 3 is one of my fave's)

Eeek! Soooooooooooooooooooo whumpy!! Moooooooooooooooooooore! Please please? Can i have chapter 4 before I go out to eat? Pretty please?
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd lke to say it's what I'd do too, but I'm a lazy devil. Actually, hubby just took me for a mile run...well, I am in training for P2, after all!
              Oh you good girl!! I must start going to the gym again. It has been too hot to even think about it! Next week I will get back in training for P2 myself !!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Eeek! Soooooooooooooooooooo whumpy!! Moooooooooooooooooooore! Please please? Can i have chapter 4 before I go out to eat? Pretty please?
                Okay.
                Chapter 4

sigpic

Comment

Hey!

At this rate I think you guys are going to reach 10,000 by this Friday nevermind next.

I'm afraid I've got rather behind on everyone's fics I will try and get caught up when I'm feeling a little more upbeat, I want to be able to give them my full attention.

I've skimmed through the hoard of pages and I must say I'm not...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...as freaked out as the rest of you by the pic. Although it seems fairly likely that it is Joe under there we do not yet know for certain that it is. So I'll comment more when we get confirmation of it.

And you've got to admit it's a fantastic make-up job. But I think that the really freaky stuff would be the inbetween make-up when you can still see it's Joe but he's half way to looking like that, I think that'll be harder to take.

Below you will find my spin on the episode spoilers thus far:

Spoiler:

No Man's Land - He's on a hive ship for goodness sake! That's got to signal somekind of whumping. I vote the Queen throws him around a bit.

Misbegotten - As has already been pointed out Shep & Carson on a planet full of dewraithified Wraith, that's whump just waiting to happen. And okay so this is a Carson centric episode (about bloody time) but they're going to be p***ed at Shep too.

Sateda - They get captured and then have to go and rescue Ronon. There are badass Wraith hunting Ronon down and it's just him and Teyla out there, that's got to be all kinds of dangerous.

Irresistable - He has the sniffles poor baby!

Progeny - They get captured by evil replicator people. We know they're thrown in a cell and at some point escape so there's definite room for whumpage there.

The Real World - Emotional whumpage. Elizabeth's in a coma she may die and he's all cut up about the possibility of losing his friend and having to have Caldwell or the EMH out of Voyager as his new boss.

Common Ground - Well duh!

McKay & Mrs Miller - Post traumatic whatsits over previous episode.

Phantoms
                  - Psychological whumping galore!

The Return pt1
                  - They get kicked out of Atlantis, that's gotta hurt!

The Return pt2 - They have to fight to get Atlantis back from super replicator dudes that's gotta hurt more.

Echoes - Talking whales? WTF Okay I got nothing. Maybe the dumbass plot sends him insane.

Irresponsible - There's got to be some serious emotional and psychological trauma to seeing Kolya again.

Sunday - There's an explosion. Explosions are bad and hurt people maybe even kill them so angst a go-go. Besides golf is a very dangerous sport.

There positive thinking is all that is required of us. It could all happen!

Comment

LOL Josie!!

sigpic

Comment

OMG
                      Spoiler:
                      When Carson said that Shep may never walk again my stomach did the biggest flip flop! *sigh* Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Josie - you rock!

Linzi - I love you

I'm around for another 20 mins or so then off out for dinner...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                          Hey!

At this rate I think you guys are going to reach 10,000 by this Friday nevermind next.

I'm afraid I've got rather behind on everyone's fics I will try and get caught up when I'm feeling a little more upbeat, I want to be able to give them my full attention.

Spoiler:
                          ...as freaked out as the rest of you by the pic. Although it seems fairly likely that it is Joe under there we do not yet know for certain that it is. So I'll comment more when we get confirmation of it.

And you've got to admit it's a fantastic make-up job. But I think that the really freaky stuff would be the inbetween make-up when you can still see it's Joe but he's half way to looking like that, I think that'll be harder to take.

Spoiler:

No Man's Land - He's on a hive ship for goodness sake! That's got to signal somekind of whumping. I vote the Queen throws him around a bit.

Misbegotten - As has already been pointed out Shep & Carson on a planet full of dewraithified Wraith, that's whump just waiting to happen. And okay so this is a Carson centric episode (about bloody time) but they're going to be p***ed at Shep too.

Sateda - They get captured and then have to go and rescue Ronon. There are badass Wraith hunting Ronon down and it's just him and Teyla out there, that's got to be all kinds of dangerous.

Progeny - They get captured by evil replicator people. We know they're thrown in a cell and at some point escape so there's definite room for whumpage there.

The Real World - Emotional whumpage. Elizabeth's in a coma she may die and he's all cut up about the possibility of losing his friend and having to have Caldwell or the EMH out of Voyager as his new boss.

Phantoms

The Return pt1

The Return pt2 - They have to fight to get Atlantis back from super replicator dudes that's gotta hurt more.

Echoes - Talking whales? WTF Okay I got nothing. Maybe the dumbass plot sends him insane.

Irresponsible - There's got to be some serious emotional and psychological trauma to seeing Kolya again.

Sunday - There's an explosion. Explosions are bad and hurt people maybe even kill them so angst a go-go. Besides golf is a very dangerous sport.

Oh Josie, you really made me laugh. Your synopsis for Echoes had me in hysterics!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Hey!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Phantoms

The Return pt1

OMG that is so funny Josie!!! I love your review of the eps.
                            Spoiler:
                            Especially Echoes Mx and I keep running through the eps and trying to figure out what whump there might be and if we will or will not like each ep and when we get to that one we are just what on earth is that all about I guess that it cant be as bad as it sounds!

You are right we may make 10,000 by this Friday we are doing are best.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              *gah*

Dammit!

Spoiler:
                              I want Sheppy tied to a bed and tortured!! How come it seems every other character gets the kind of whump we long for but not Sheppy? There's this for Beckett... McKay got restrained in the infirmary going through cold turkey.. McKay got trapped in a sinking puddlejumper with a head wound, concussion, hypothermia etc etc... why can't we have this for Sheppy?!!

TPTB are you LISTENING?!!!
                              TPTB suck and hate all Shep fans. Of that I have no doubt. Maybe if we beg or NO WHUMP EVER for Shep we'll get crumbs of something decent. Even Weir is getting better Whump than Shep. Blech.

Comment

I'm glad I made some of you giggle. Just trying to spread some positivity.

And SLC you and Mx aren't the only ones...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...when I first heard the spoilers for Echoes I just thought 'huh? ' And after living with them for a few weeks I still find myself thinking 'huh?'.

I mean come on talking whales!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X