John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Working on an update to A Bad Feeling but seriously doubt it will get posted today - especially as I am out this evening...
    Out this evening!!!! OMG you cant go out this thread needs you how will we get to 10,000 posts if the major contributor has a real life

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Another spoiler not about Shep though
      Spoiler:
      Posted on the SGAHC yahoo group!!!! "Beckett goes offworld in 'Misbegotten' and ends up being taken hostage by
      Michael (Connor Trinneer). [Director] Martin Wood wanted to do a homage to
      'Michael' where he's strapped down to a bed and my character is performing
      biological tests on him. In this story, Michael straps Beckett down and
      interrogates him. It's really great scene with me and Connor Trinneer in a
      tent and his character is circling the bed that Beckett is strapped to while
      at the same time torturing him. Suddenly, the doctor is now being tortured
      for what he's done, and all the time Beckett is thinking, 'This is it. He's
      going to kill me'. Thankfully he doesn't because I'm in the next episode,
      jokes the actor. WHy cant we get a Shep scene like that !!!!
      Oh, no bl**dy fair! That just makes me hopping mad! Pleased for Beckett fans though. But....argghhhhhh!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll resist! *slaps her own hand for trying to click on the spoiler tag*

Arrgh! Is it July yet? Oh, but wait, it IS July! And Season 3 starts in... 8 days!
        Can I sleep until then?
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Oh, no bl**dy fair! That just makes me hopping mad! Pleased for Beckett fans though. But....argghhhhhh!!!!

Double argghhhh!!!!! Just really really

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Spoiler:
            Posted on the SGAHC yahoo group!!!! "Beckett goes offworld in 'Misbegotten' and ends up being taken hostage by
            Man, they sure like to torture us don't they? We either get NO info or give the good whump scenes to someone else....ARGH!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Stop saying things like that! It's already so hard to stay spoiler-free!

Ah well, can I sleep until July 14th?
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Man, they sure like to torture us don't they? We either get NO info or give the good whump scenes to someone else....ARGH!!!
                Spoiler:
                I can just imagine Shep in that scene and it would be absolutely fantastic!!!!!! He would just be so strong yet you could tell he was totally freaked out!!! Please let there be a really good Shep whump scene too !!!!

Comment

Don't forget you guys

Spoiler:
                  the spoilers for Misbegotten say that Shep is on the planet with Beckett, so if Michael got Carson, he had to have done something to take out Shep first.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                    Don't forget you guys

Spoiler:
                    the spoilers for Misbegotten say that Shep is on the planet with Beckett, so if Michael got Carson, he had to have done something to take out Shep first.

You star!!!!!

Comment

Just thinking ahead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just thinking ahead.

You see my mind doesnt work like that...it mostly processes facts!!!! You think of everything! That is why you write such fantastic fics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Spoiler:
                          *gah*

Dammit!

Spoiler:
                          I want Sheppy tied to a bed and tortured!! How come it seems every other character gets the kind of whump we long for but not Sheppy? There's this for Beckett... McKay got restrained in the infirmary going through cold turkey.. McKay got trapped in a sinking puddlejumper with a head wound, concussion, hypothermia etc etc... why can't we have this for Sheppy?!!

TPTB are you LISTENING?!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            You see my mind doesnt work like that...it mostly processes facts!!!! You think of everything! That is why you write such fantastic fics!!!!
                            *laughing*

It's not that, it's desperation. Anything that *might* yield Shep whump, even peripheral, and remember:

Spoiler:
                            Joe said we get some peripheral shep whump in Sateda!
                            sigpic

Comment

*laughing*

It's not that, it's desperation. Anything that *might* yield Shep whump, even peripheral, and remember:

Spoiler:
                              Joe said we get some peripheral shep whump in Sateda!

He did indeed and
                              Spoiler:
                              we saw him being held round the neck by a Wraith probably in No Man's Land

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Out this evening!!!! OMG you cant go out this thread needs you how will we get to 10,000 posts if the major contributor has a real life
                                Hey I'm doing my best during the day!

Actually I'm gonna be letting you down over the next few days.. *sigh* Am out for a couple of hours tonight, out at the cinema tomorrow night and off to Wales for the weekend early Saturday morning so will be offline most of weekend! *sob*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X