John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H is for Help

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

G is for Gorgeous when whumped!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

H is for Helpless

Comment

I is for Iratus Bug!

Comment

Hey McKayRocks! Lookit! You're writing fanfic!

Sorry for the short absence - had to go and test my PA equipment ready for the weekend... tonight's the only night I've got free to do so. So I've powered it up and tried out a few songs!

I is for Injured:

sigpic

Comment

J is for Just in time!

Comment

J is for "Just shoot the damn bug, Ford!"

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

ARGH!! I'M ANNOYED!!

Hubby has just phoned to say he is coming home now and, after completely buggering up my day with the shenanigans with the car keys (meaning I was late for work and didn't get home until over an hour after my usual time) has the cheek to say "What's for tea?" and when i said I didn't know to ask me can I please get something made for when he gets home cos he's hungry!!

Okay so he's worked late tonight but I work too and how dare he expect me to drop what I'm doing and rush to make him a meal just because it fits in with his sodding timetable for the day?!

I honestly felt like telling him to get a sodding takeaway on the way home if he's that damn hungry.
                  sigpic

Comment

K is for Kolya!!!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Don't!!!!!

I is all embarrassed cos I can't do it!!!

Have so much in my heart I want to say but no talent, ability or skill to bring it out!

That is why I am in awe of you guys!!

*worships the whump writers!*

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

J is for Jarring:

sigpic

Comment

And it's great stuff, too – I really like your lines, Mx.

Our round-robin is turning into a pretty cool little story. Anyone have a line to add?

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            Don't!!!!!

I is all embarrassed cos I can't do it!!!

Have so much in my heart I want to say but no talent, ability or skill to bring it out!
                            Are you kidding? You gave us some perfect narration – and it flows well with the rest of the story, which is tha hardest part of a round-robin like this. I think you're a better writer than you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                              Sheppard grabbed McKay's wrist with surprising strength and ground out, "Go. Help. Teyla."

"Teyla's in better shape than you right now!" Rodney argued, noting Sheppard's involuntary grimace of pain as he pressed the dressing down hard on the ragged wound.
                              sigpic

Comment

ARGH!! I'M ANNOYED!!

Hubby has just phoned to say he is coming home now and, after completely buggering up my day with the shenanigans with the car keys (meaning I was late for work and didn't get home until over an hour after my usual time) has the cheek to say "What's for tea?" and when i said I didn't know to ask me can I please get something made for when he gets home cos he's hungry!!

Okay so he's worked late tonight but I work too and how dare he expect me to drop what I'm doing and rush to make him a meal just because it fits in with his sodding timetable for the day?!

I honestly felt like telling him to get a sodding takeaway on the way home if he's that damn hungry.
                                You should make a rule - if they come home after a certain time it is either do your own or get a takeaway!! It is not unreasonable to say its "half past bloody nine and I am not doing food now!"

I must admit if mine gets home late he doesn't expect a meal - just has a sarnie or I stick a pizza in the oven cos that is not really cooking!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X