X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Oh, let me give you more tidibits...

Spoiler:
    The shocking visitor... and the stolen script says "The jumper is stuck at the bottom. Sheppard is pissed off so he punches the hull of the jumper, unaware that a gigantic electric eel has wrapped itself around the jumper, so he gets a massive shock, which flings him across the jumper where he gets a cut on his head that bleeds copiously, a concussion, dislocated shoulder, busted ankle AND amnesia. Whumpers squee in delight as the angst builds because soon he gets anoxia and Steve the Wraith materializes, telling Sheppard to 'just open the rear hatch and everything will be fine.'

Ah yes, well, we can dream...

Squees in delight over that scenario! To make it even better...infirmary scene with Shep nekkid under a transparent sheet. SQUEE!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
      Congratulations to all the Milestoners!

Wow, it's amazing what happens in one day! I'm off to download S3 from iTunes. I bought a 250 gig hard drive today, so I'm going to have heaps of fun! So geeky but so happy!!!
      I noticed today that CG and Counterstrike (last week's SG1 episode) aren't out there. I wonder what's up with that? During the show, they said the eps would be available the next day....

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Squees in delight over that scenario! To make it even better...infirmary scene with Shep nekkid under a transparent sheet. SQUEE!!!!!
        youre determined to get sheppy nekid under an infirmary sheet arent you?!!! LOL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Thanks Lorr!!

Excuse my ingnorance but what do you use to download the itunes? ipod? I know nothing of these things...but have asked for an ipod for the holidays.
          I just registered last night, but I think that once you buy a product, you just click to download. It's going onto my hard drive, which is only 20 gigs, hence the need for the new one. I bought the entire S3, so I'll be alerted by email for any new eps that are available. While downloading all available S3 eps so far, I will be attending to one of my fics. A total SGA evening!

I'm having palpitations at the idea! Now I must really get off here and go download. New DSL, New hard drive, new DVD burner...a grand obsession!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
            I noticed today that CG and Counterstrike (last week's SG1 episode) aren't out there. I wonder what's up with that? During the show, they said the eps would be available the next day....

WannaBe
            I have CG on the DVR, so I can be patient...for a little while longer.

Happy Whumping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
              youre determined to get sheppy nekid under an infirmary sheet arent you?!!! LOL
              *smirking and rocking on the balls of my feet*

And what is wrong with that???
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Lorr!!

Excuse my ingnorance but what do you use to download the itunes? ipod? I know nothing of these things...but have asked for an ipod for the holidays.
                The iTunes download software is free on the iTunes website. You just download and install it. After that, you can go into the iTunes "store" and by music, video, podcasts, etc. If you have an iPod, you can then transfer it to the pod and take it anywhere. But even if you don't have an iPod (I haven't bought one yet) you can watch the videos/play the music on your PC. I am watching the pilot for Eureka right now! It was free this week. Most TV shows cost $1.99 and songs cost $.99

Later,
                WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                  I have CG on the DVR, so I can be patient...for a little while longer.

Happy Whumping!!!
                  Yeah, me too. I just wondered what the hold-up was since they advertised on national (multi-national?) TV that the episodes would be available the day after it aired.....

Hey - on more post and I make my first 100! Never thought I'd get there. I lurk a lot, but I'm just not as chatty as the rest of you, it seems.

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                    The iTunes download software is free on the iTunes website. You just download and install it. After that, you can go into the iTunes "store" and by music, video, podcasts, etc. If you have an iPod, you can then transfer it to the pod and take it anywhere. But even if you don't have an iPod (I haven't bought one yet) you can watch the videos/play the music on your PC. I am watching the pilot for Eureka right now! It was free this week. Most TV shows cost $1.99 and songs cost $.99

Later,
                    WannaBe
                    I had no idea!!! Wow!!

So I can get the ep and download it on my laptop??

I think I must investigate this......
                    sigpic

Comment

I had no idea!!! Wow!!

So I can get the ep and download it on my laptop??

I think I must investigate this......
                      Yes! I just figured it all out last week. But it was really simple. For SGA, they only have S3 up -- and only the first 6 episodes, of course. But they're supposed to add each new episode after it airs. You can either buy them one episode at a time, or buy the whole season, and they'll let you know when new ones are available.

Here is the website where you go to download the iTunes software. I'm definitely not the most technically competent person in the world, and I didn't have any problems with it:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

Since we're OT, if anyones wants to email privately, I'll answer any other questions you have -- if I can. I've only been using it a week, myself.

And hey...that's 100!!!

WannaBe

Comment

CONGRATS
                        WANNABE
                        ON 100!!

sigpic

Comment

well done wannabe for reaching 100 posts!!

Comment

Size only!
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

ahh! i love this scene in siege part 1! acted brilliantly as always by joe...its all in the eyes...u can see the fear..the dread....awwww it just makes me wanna hug him!! not that it takes much for me to want to hug him LOL!

Comment

I think I like Prion's spoilers for Submersion. *grin* They sound dang near perfect! Lorr thank you! I know I'm biased about all my rugrats, but I won't picspam off topic LOL. I've got this adorable one of my second son...and then my oldest looking so grown up and handsome, and my third, he's got these gorgeous blue/violet eyes...*looks innocently* but I'm not biased at all! *hehehe* The bane of becoming a parent!

I'm sitting here tonight uploading pics for Hide and Seek almost 800 of them!!! That's a slow process for sure.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X