No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired by the fun links posted in the JFT by Elinor this morning, and in honour of the rapdily approaching 14th of July... I've been playing with my LJ...

sigpic

Comment

Here we go is this better
      Spoiler:

Using Ali's caps. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Don't worry I haven't done anything like that.

I've done a teensy bit of research though most of it went over my head and the rest I've left pretty vague, I'm not going to go into detail about something I don't understand.

And thats exactly my tactic too. I back out and use creative plot to get out of having to get so technical. Sometimes thats better for the story anyway

sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          I know...sob...and we have to wait till August. *sniff*

But at least it'll be a new episode every week till then *yay*!!!!

with hopefully lots of whumpy bits!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Here we go is this better
            Spoiler:

Using Ali's caps. Thanks!

Wow Josie you are a star!!!!

Spoiler:
            He still looks rather whumped to me!!!!

Comment

Josie, oh yeah, that's great!!!

Now if they'd just give us some stills to slobber over...

SLC, oh my, I HOPE so!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Inspired by the fun links posted in the JFT by Elinor this morning, and in honour of the rapdily approaching 14th of July... I've been playing with my LJ...

I Love it!!!!

Comment

(insert very insightful post here)
                  Btw.. I love that we can get into deep philiosophical conversations about writing on this thread as well as enjoying the whump! Did I mention that I love you guys?!
                  "The cord" Oh dear.

Agreed, with this fandom you definitely can get around the medical stuff if you want (and wrestle the plot) Some fandoms don't work that way because of the very nature of the fandom itself. Emergency! was like that. Paramedics and Doctors. LOL

I really am enjoying these conversations scattered with great whump pics as well!

speaking of which...

size spoiler...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

TPTB - CG pics tonight PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

All right, darn it, this only makes 877! Sheesh, no way am I gonna make it with being gone on most of Friday.

sigpic

Comment

Well keep the caps coming- there can never be too many!!

Comment

Oh IWTB the bit when Shep jolts awake from his coma is brilliant dont you think?

Comment

Ali, just back from reading that whumpy pic moment post and that was lovely...*happy sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

It took an age for all the pics to load but I loved it. You should do episode commentries.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Oh IWTB the bit when Shep jolts awake from his coma is brilliant dont you think?

Oh yes, it's freaky as heck!!!

I need to make some new caps, all ready these are getting old *groan*...we'd better get some new, even though we'll be spoiler tagging everything LOL.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X