Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali, no kidding!!!

Spoiler:
    Just how are they going to reverse THAT!!!! I'm stumped and geez, now I have to admit, I'm freaked out about this episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      I think

Spoiler:
      As much as I don't like it, that it is...the feeding mark, the ears, the angle of the face, it sure seems like it, but god, noooo, I do not like that, hopefully we won't have much of *that* on screen.
      Oh I agree.
      Spoiler:
      It would be funny if CG ends up being an episode we really dont like watching after all this anticipation

Comment

SLC, no kidding!!!

Spoiler:
        But, if anything, before it gets to that point there'll be some serious good stuff, my problem is if they've aged him that far, it'll end really fast with a not so good resolution (like GUP and Conversion).
        sigpic

Comment

Gosh
          Spoiler:
          I was looking forward to the CG pics....not sure anymore!!!! Poor Sheppy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Well....
            Spoiler:
            that doesn't look particularly like a zombie to me and the nose is the right shape and it seems to have what looks like part of a feeding mark and it's definitely wearing a very familiar looking black leather jacket! OMG! If only we had a better angle on the ear we'd know for sure!

But if it is..
            Spoiler:
            then OMG OMG OMG - the make-up is awesome, I can't believe that's him under there and my GOD how are they gonna fix that and give us Sheppy back?!!!
            Well...
            Spoiler:
            The make-up is incredible. I've read that article loads of times and had no idea. I'm pretty sure now. Cover up the eyes and nose and just look and the jaw and mouth... What havwe they done to him???? Sob !!!!! How are we going to get him back?????
            sigpic

Comment

This is kinda why I had some reservations on reading the spoilers...
              Spoiler:
              cos part of loving whumped Sheppy is the undeniable physical attraction... and while that's certainly whumpy, it sure ain't attractive!

However,
              Spoiler:
              I do think this is going to be an AWESOME episode and I will love it! I think the aged Sheppy bits will be hard to watch but still amazing and my god what an opportunity for Joe to really stretch as an actor - no wonder he's thrilled! I'm hoping we'll also get whumpage of Sheppy at his current age too and hopefully - from the sound of the spoilers - as he ages bit by bit, slowly, which sounds incredibly whumpy and angsty!
              sigpic

Comment

SLC, no kidding!!!

Spoiler:
                But, if anything, before it gets to that point there'll be some serious good stuff, my problem is if they've aged him that far, it'll end really fast with a not so good resolution (like GUP and Conversion).
                Agreed! Not a re-set switch - AGAIN!
                sigpic

Comment

SLC, no kidding!!!

Spoiler:

Yeah you are right. I need to look on the positive
                  Spoiler:
                  I will hopefully love half the show and maybe hate the other. It is not the whump that I wanted. I mean buggy Shep is still hot but that

Comment

Spoiler:
                    cos part of loving whumped Sheppy is the undeniable physical attraction... and while that's certainly whumpy, it sure ain't attractive!

However,
                    Spoiler:
                    I do think this is going to be an AWESOME episode and I will love it! I think the aged Sheppy bits will be hard to watch but still amazing and my god what an opportunity for Joe to really stretch as an actor - no wonder he's thrilled! I'm hoping we'll also get whumpage of Sheppy at his current age too and hopefully - from the sound of the spoilers - as he ages bit by bit, slowly, which sounds incredibly whumpy and angsty!
                    Agreed. I so want him to be happy, and he and BW are!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

However,
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah Ali of course you are right. But I want
                      Spoiler:
                      hot looking whumped Shep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Spoiler:
                        Me too. I think I'll find CG pretty disturbing. Good for them for pushing out the boat, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I love hot whumped Sheppard LOL!

But...
                          Spoiler:

hopefully it won't be a whole lot of the episode spent like that, and even like that, it could still be amazing so I'm going to remain excited. I do wish they'd release pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

So do we think that is Shep?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah, me too so I'm hoping we get some of that in the ep too - even if it's only
                              Spoiler:
                              the Sheppy attacking Genii guards (and hopefully getting *ahem* forcibly subdued) that we've seen hints of in the promo caps.

But I do still think this will turn out to be an amazing episode and that I will love it.. whilst also perhaps finding parts of it hard to watch. I think it will be a really powerful ep, a real rollercoaster.

OMG - just thought. What on earth will McKay/Weir etc say/do when they see poor Sheppy like that?! If it's freaking us out what will it do to them!!

I do also hope we don't get the reset switch too - yes i want Sheppy fixed and we know they're gonna have to do that - but I want it believable and not just "OOh look, it's as if it never happened."
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm just dying to know how are they going to fix THAT...I mean...geez. He looks beyond dead in that pic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X