John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    I think this makes a total of 93 for me since I got up today! Whoops! That's just a bit insane!

We are totally sad cases!!!!

I am so going to bed now!!!! I made my 100 and then some!

See you later!

Comment

I know, what was I thinking? Well, can't blame me - I didn't even know Joe existed until last year!

Congrats on 2500, Ali!
      sigpic

Comment

OMG!! I just saw the pix!! That's taking whump way too extreme for me!! Argh!!

Spoiler:
        My hubby hopes they leave him like that... I think he's just jealous!

Seriously, how does one recoup from that? It just better not be a 2 minute end of ep fix and all is forgotton. We are talking MAJOR Post Traumatic Stress here!!

I'm off to go cry now.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          OMG!! I just saw the pix!! That's taking whump way too extreme for me!! Argh!!

Spoiler:
          My hubby hopes they leave him like that... I think he's just jealous!

Seriously, how does one recoup from that? It just better not be a 2 minute end of ep fix and all is forgotton. We are talking MAJOR Post Traumatic Stress here!!

I'm off to go cry now.....
          Don't cry. it's gonna be tough at times i think but it's gonna be an AWESOME ep... and please please please
          Spoiler:
          let there be some emotional repercussions for Sheppy!!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2,500 Ali!!! Wooohooo, and we almost got this thread 200 + in today alone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Congrats on 2,500 Ali!!! Wooohooo, and we almost got this thread 200 + in today alone.
              Jeepers!

Btw, did I mention that I too love your new siggy?

I really should go to bed. Feeling a bit shredded right now after the stress of today and this evening's excitement...
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you! DH had to help me with it as I'm hopeless but I explained what I wanted to do with the design and he was able to fix it right up for me. And he did it with a minimal of eye rolling LOL!

G'night it is late for you all ready there! *sigh* Either I need to move there or you guys need to move here.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Gate Geek, I'm from WI, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! You guys have posted so much! I just popped in to check and wow! I have to confess I skimmed over a lot in the middle. I can't believe so much was posted since I went offline last night! We'll reach 10,000 well before Friday! And then some!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*grin*

That's what happens when a spoiler comes down for Common Ground LOL! But yeah, that is so going help us reach 10,000 by the 14th!
                      sigpic

Comment

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Where there is a Shep, there is a thunker.

Where there is a whumped Shep, there is a whumper.

Where there is a Gateworld whump thread, there is posting madness...
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

...Just got in from a rehearsal and saw the CG pic...

Spoiler:
                          Um, I'll try to keep this positive... great makeup job?

That was just a seriously unpleasant surprise!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by chokolaj
                            Hey Gate Geek, I'm from WI, too.

Welcome to the whump thread fellow cheesehead!! You are the first from Wisconsin I've met here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't cry. it's gonna be tough at times i think but it's gonna be an AWESOME ep...

It will be easier to endure because I have a great support group here!

and please please please
                              Spoiler:
                              let there be some emotional repercussions for Sheppy!!
                              Spoiler:
                              That is really my biggest fear. There is soo much potential, I don't want it wasted. At least if the TPTB falter, you great fanfic writers will pick up their slack. Right?? ...Right??
                              sigpic

Comment

Quick post in and I'm off -

Gate Geek - you wanna know the ultimate irony? I grew up on a dairy farm and I'm allergic to dairy products!

Crossing my fingers for some CG pics...do you think they'll treat us this Friday as a warm-up for next week???? ARGH! I need some more whump fics to keep me going...I'm desparate! (ugh, I can't even spell right anymore or words are starting to look funny...okay, need sleep, must go.....

I wish for sweet dreams filled with lotsa yummy Shep whump to all those heading for bed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X