Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
    i think thats a good idea!!!!
    Besides, I think the DR would enjoy a holiday in the Pegasus Galaxy...
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

why does some sites have atlantis coming back on the 17th which is a monday?????
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

*snort* Sheppy D, OMG you had me spewing my coffee over my work keyboard And i'm having to giggle very quietly.Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm with you hon!Okay, i'm sorry, but i'm really thick today, but if we don't know the airing order then how do we know that the JF or Harmony ep isn't going to be the finale? Harmony was the last missing ep wasn't it? *iz confused**z even more confused by what was said about the CPR references*
        Spoiler:
        Is McKay going on life support AGAIN! I can understand it happeneing to Weir, but.... heck McKay got fab whumpage in ToR with CPR, breathing tubes, being carried by Ronon, lots of luff. Why does he get that again....?
        *thinks about throwing a tantrum*

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Besides, I think the DR would enjoy a holiday in the Pegasus Galaxy...
          i think we would all enjoy that
          sigpic

Comment

i think we would all enjoy that
            The Wraith would not know what hit them! He deals with Daleks!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

thats good!!!!so lets go!
              sigpic

Comment

Morning all! Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

For those needing a new fic to read, CC has completed a one-shot that is FAB!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                I would be very, very surprised if the wasn't a one week break the Friday after Thanksgiving and then the Fridays before Christmas and New Year's. The ratings would be non-existent.
                ITA. Perhaps he is including that entire 6 weeks as the Christmas break. Better 6 weeks than 6 months.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                *snort* Sheppy D, OMG you had me spewing my coffee over my work keyboard And i'm having to giggle very quietly.Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm with you hon!Okay, i'm sorry, but i'm really thick today, but if we don't know the airing order then how do we know that the JF or Harmony ep isn't going to be the finale? Harmony was the last missing ep wasn't it? *iz confused**z even more confused by what was said about the CPR references*
                Spoiler:
                Is McKay going on life support AGAIN! I can understand it happeneing to Weir, but.... heck McKay got fab whumpage in ToR with CPR, breathing tubes, being carried by Ronon, lots of luff. Why does he get that again....?
                Hiya hon! *hugs*

JM said so. Harmony filled in the one missing spot, but Season Finale already had a spot.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

morning ruffles!
                  sigpic

Comment

morning ruffles!
                    Howdy, mkc! How's life?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

alright u?
                      sigpic

Comment

alright u?
                        Good. I'm procrastinating at the moment. Maybe I should say pacing myself. Don't want to do all my work at once. *grin*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

lol yeah i have to go to work soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                            YW!

Oui! I'll be beside myself!! LOL!! I'm already SO EXCITED!!!

We do?! How?! Can I have details?! *begs*

Drive by post to say hi and catch up! I ordered a new end table for my living room that should be in at the end of this week. Window coverings for my living room (2 windows and a slider to the deck) by the end of the month (thank goodness! I'm looking forward to getting my privacy back! LOL) And new barstools this weekend (mine are old and too short LOL)

After that, my checkbook needs to take a break from spending Will have to post pics when I get all of that together

Have a great day whumpers! ((HUGS))

and

SQUEEEEEEE!!!
                            Well, spoilers for season 4 SGA:

Spoiler:
                            Jewel Staite said in a recent interview that she had to perform CPR in the second episode she shot of SGA, which is Adrift/Lifeline...they shot those two together, it seems, and in the Comic Con vid they showed before the panel came on, which we haven't yet seen, McKay was seen dead with his shirt cut open, and Keller was trying to revive him and had defibrillators in her hand. Now, it could well be that McKay is really dead and that's the cpr scene Jewel mentioned, but I think it's unlikely McKay actually dies, or seems to, so I'm hypothesing that scene's perhaps from DG? We know a character dies in one of the team's nightmares, so I was guessing it's him. The second episode CPR scene that Jewel mentioned I hypothesised it's Weir, because we know Weir has brain surgery which is risky... So, I'm guessing it's not our Shep who needs to be revived. But you never know, it may well be he does need reviving, it's just with people actually having seen a Rodney who is dead, (Keller is heard to say, 'He's dead') and with Weir being in a coma and the brain surgery I just think it's unlikely anything serious will happen to our boy. Poo to that
                            sigpic

Comment

i gtg all off to work cya later
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh, I thought I told you? I read about it in a report from CC. It appeared in the vid they showed before the panel came out.
                                Spoiler:
                                As I said above, it may be a dream from DG? Because Rodney can't die. The scene was brief, and all that was seen was a McKay with an open shirt, Keller with defibs in hand and her saying 'he's dead'.

i gtg all off to work cya later
                                Bye MC. Have a good day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X