No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok....I was wandering around the GW forums and came across a thread Moe JAcuzzi's blog???? I several whumper names in there (changed a bit though)...my question...what the hell am I missing here?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Ok....I was wandering around the GW forums and came across a thread Moe JAcuzzi's blog???? I several whumper names in there (changed a bit though)...my question...what the hell am I missing here?
      It's was parody, that started off very amusing, but unfortunately has now dissolved into what appears to be a battle ground of nastiness which is unmoderated, so, like live journal then? . I won't be visiting there again after seeing attacks on innocent whumpers! I'll let those that want to rant over there get it off their chests, and will not be peeking in there again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        It's was parody, that started off very amusing, but unfortunately has now dissolved into what appears to be a battle ground of nastiness which is unmoderated, so, like live journal then? . I won't be visiting there again after seeing attacks on innocent whumpers! I'll let those that want to rant over there get it off their chests, and will not be peeking in there again!
        Ah I see. I started reading it and thought..what crap and promptly left. Glad I didn't waste anymore of my time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          I didn't find it particularly clever or amusing to begin with; it seemed pretty juvenile and quite malicious towards certain posters. A lot of it just seemed like thinly veiled digs at people and I don't find that entertaining. I'm not surprised to hear it has degenerated further.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            I didn't find it particularly clever or amusing to begin with; it seemed pretty juvenile and quite malicious towards certain posters. A lot of it just seemed like thinly veiled digs at people and I don't find that entertaining. I'm not surprised to hear it has degenerated further.

Thus proving once again, that the Whump thread is the bestest and safest place to be.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so they are definitely NOT nice. Where in the US do you find them? They're not in Florida, are they? I've been there loads of times, and never came across any, then again, I'm sure IWTB said there can be venemous spiders in Florida too! *Whimper*
              Hey, I once came across a coral snake on our back porch in Florida. No, it wasn't the non-venomous type that resembles the coral snake. I stared at it for a long time and memorized the colors. In hindsight it was scary because it's the most dangerous snake they have in Florida. But it was just so pretty to look at.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post

Even the girl on the KTLA interview he did had no idea who he was, and he was the guest! LOL I can't imagine Joe doesn't turn heads, though.
              Oh, I think he'd turn my head... maybe....

I see there has been a lot of excitement over the new ad... Six weeks is really not that long. We have had no new episodes since Feburary??? So six weeks is doable... Or is it??
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I can not get this song from Nickelback out of my head

Spoiler:
                Follow You Home lyrics

Well you can dig me up a grave
                And try and stick me in the ground
                Well you can tie me to the bed
                And try and beat me half to death
                But you can never keep me down
                Well you can stick me in a hole
                And you can pray all day for rain
                You can shoot me in the leg
                Just to try to make me beg
                And you can leave me there for days

[CHORUS]
                And I'll stay alive
                Just to follow you home
                And I will survive
                'Cause you're my Mississippi Princess
                You're my California Queen
                Like the Duchess of Detroit
                And every city in between
                You can slap me in the face
                You can scream profanity
                Leave me here to die alone but
                I'll still follow you home

You can make a couple calls
                And tell your brothers I'm in town
                Put a bounty on my head
                And tell my parents that I'm dead
                And hope to hell I'm never found
                You can steal me the keys
                To your daddy's Cadillac
                You can tamper with the brakes
                Call it a mistake
                And pray I'm never coming back

[CHORUS]

You can dig me up a grave
                And try and stick me in the ground
                You can tie me to the bed
                And try and beat me half to death
                But you can never keep me down

And I will survive
                'Cause you're my Mississippi Princess
                You're my California Queen
                Like the Duchess of Detroit
                And every city in between
                You can slap me in the face
                You can scream profanity
                Leave me here to die alone but

and I get some wonderful images in my head of a certain military guy going through some of this. Not that the song applies but some of the images would make nice scenes.
                sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Whumpers! thanks for all the yummy pics and whump speculations. Warms the cockles of my little fluttering heart!

Comment

love the speculations!! Makes my squee even bigger!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Evenin' all! Just getting some dinner and catching up before I get to work on chapter 1 of my new whump story "Alone"
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Feel free to snurch smileys !
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

JM's posted. Nothing but food today, but he did say they broke JF's story and there may be more news tomorrow and some pics. Oh, squee!

Comment

Have you guys read/listened to the Martin Gero interview on GW's front page?
                          Spoiler:
                          It was done quite a while ago (while he was writing Miller's Crossing I think). Something I found interesting:

MG: That we're fixing, by the way. I know people are kind of upset that we're being pushed to October or potentially November. But the one good thing about it is that they're going to air it, from what I understand, continuously. So you're going to get the full twenty episodes with a break in there for Christmas. So that'll be good.
                          Now we know the premier is September 28 (almost October). Do you think they are sticking with this? *crosses fingers*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

ooh, ruffles! I hope so!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              Have you guys read/listened to the Martin Gero interview on GW's front page?
                              Spoiler:
                              It was done quite a while ago (while he was writing Miller's Crossing I think). Something I found interesting:

Now we know the premier is September 28 (almost October). Do you think they are sticking with this? *crosses fingers*

Well...in the world of Sci-Fi, anything is possible! But i sure and hell hope so!!!! It would be great and long overdue!
                              sigpic

Comment

ok, going to write some. I'll be around though. Will pop in from time to time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X