John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I liked it! *giggles*

I have to take care of some RL issue that just popped up. I hope to be back later.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Okay....caught up. I have some questions.

"Shattered".....do we have any idea if this will be on the big screen, made for cable, made for TV?

I was noticing JM said they "broke" the JF-pitched ep yesterday. What exactly does that mean? They've broken the story down into acts, what does that mean in this context? Think they'd use this as an episode title?
      Spoiler:
      "Shepalicious"

IHS
      I wondered the same thing about Shattered. No idea.

I think breaking a story means tossing around ideas on what to do - plotline, etc.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

"Shattered".....do we have any idea if this will be on the big screen, made for cable, made for TV?

IHS

My gut feeling is that it's going to be for cable. Its not a 'big enough' type film for the big screen for a remake and if Joe gets about five months off in between SGA I doubt he'd want to spend 3 of those months filming a long-term project. Made for TV stuff can be done well and in a shorter amount of time, but we'll have to wait and see. This is just a guess.
        My fanfic-
        http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

I was noticing JM said they "broke" the JF-pitched ep yesterday. What exactly does that mean? They've broken the story down into acts, what does that mean in this context? Think they'd use this as an episode title?
          Spoiler:
          "Shepalicious"

OH....and Linzi.......
          Spoiler:
          I am not sure if Boots being 21 is some sort of record.....but every time we think he's on his last legs he bounces back better than ever. His appetite is great and he doesn't have any sickness. He's also become a people greeter....every time someone comes to the door, he's wanting them to pet him etc.

IHS

Ohh Ohh!! I LOVE that title!!! I think you should recommend it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
            My gut feeling is that it's going to be for cable. Its not a 'big enough' type film for the big screen for a remake and if Joe gets about five months off in between SGA I doubt he'd want to spend 3 of those months filming a long-term project. Made for TV stuff can be done well and in a shorter amount of time, but we'll have to wait and see. This is just a guess.
            Oh I agree totally!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Oh I agree totally!
              I agree. Unless like what channel would premiere it . Like TNT or USA,Lifetime, or something like that.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                I agree. Unless like what channel would premiere it . Like TNT or USA,Lifetime, or something like that.
                Doesn't strike me as a Lifetime movie. TNT would be good.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  Doesn't strike me as a Lifetime movie. TNT would be good.
                  I know TNT usually does pretty when they do remakes or original productions.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    Do we know any more details about that promo at Comic Con?
                    Well,
                    Spoiler:
                    The longest clip was of Larrin and Sheppard. She cheekily says to him something along the lines of: "don't shoot your gun too soon - I expect women say that a lot to you" (snicker, snicker!). There's the clip of Rodney supposedly dead, there's the Carter/Shep scene where he congratulates her on her promotion and lots of action clips that went by quickly. That's all people can remember, other than they said it looked fantastic!!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    Hello all!!!

RL kept me away for a few days... but it's all good. The class went great, the kids are, well, teens. Talkative and noisy, but nice and respectful. Got to do what I had to do, they learned and liked, so my job was done. The adults are quiet and mature, and all older than me. A little dull, but I liked too. The surgery didn't happen because of pain and needle fear problems. I tried a few shots, but she kept in pain, so I resheduled after she takes some anti-inflamatories.

Congrats to all milestoners, I saw some biggies.

Lot's of s4 squee going on???

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, my new Shep whump fic for the sga h/c challenges: Through Ice
                    Thanks for the link for your ficcie! Glad the kids are ok, sorry your patient was in too much pain. Hope the surgery can go ahead soon! (Please tell me all about it! ) :_

Spoiler:
                    "Shepalicious"

OH....and Linzi.......
                    Spoiler:
                    I am not sure if Boots being 21 is some sort of record.....but every time we think he's on his last legs he bounces back better than ever. His appetite is great and he doesn't have any sickness. He's also become a people greeter....every time someone comes to the door, he's wanting them to pet him etc.

IHS
                    21 is the oldest I've heard of! What a star Boots is!
                    Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                    I think you're right there.
                    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    I also think you're right!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Linzi!

I think Ruffles and myself are leaning towards TNT.

Kristen- Was it that posted on JM's blog about Sheppard's backstory?

I thought it was great the way it was worded! It is so true!

Hey Whumpers! We only have a few more posts before we celebrate 90,000!

WE can accomplish that in an hour if we really wanted...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Oh brother.......I have returned!

I just spent the last few hours trying to figure out
                        Spoiler:
                        some online banking business. Try to find an actual person to speak to! Sheesh.
                        end mini-rant

Ahhhh......I see we're pretty much in agreement on the "Shattered" thing. Do you think that would fit the criteria for a Sci-Fi Original Movie? As I recall the plot of the film,
                        Spoiler:
                        they COULD maybe remake it more in the Sci Fi mode.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

SQUEEE!!!!!! Um, sorry didn't mean to interrupt the conversation. Go some possible great news today! And well, this is the only place that seems to understand Squueeee!
                          sigpic

Comment

Anything you can share with us, GG? I need to SQUEEEE!

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Well,
                              Spoiler:
                              The longest clip was of Larrin and Sheppard. She cheekily says to him something along the lines of: "don't shoot your gun too soon - I expect women say that a lot to you" (snicker, snicker!). There's the clip of Rodney supposedly dead, there's the Carter/Shep scene where he congratulates her on her promotion and lots of action clips that went by quickly. That's all people can remember, other than they said it looked fantastic!!

Sounds exciting! Thanks for catching me up

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              SQUEEE!!!!!! Um, sorry didn't mean to interrupt the conversation. Go some possible great news today! And well, this is the only place that seems to understand Squueeee!
                              Well, I am happy for you. Want to tell us what the good news is?
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                SHARE!! You can't just SQUEEEEEE! and leave us hanging!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X