John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Thought the Spacey video was great to see...
    Joe is funny... and David...running around screaming..got me almost thinking about that Home Alone movie from so many years ago *lol*
    And then when the cast all wanted to hold the award..and Joe in the end jumping up on Jason's back *lol*
    That was great, wasn't it? They all look so happy. About damn time they won an award!
    sigpic

Comment

*stamps feet* No fair! I wanna watch the video!! *sulks*

Is it hometime yet?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        That was great, wasn't it? They all look so happy. About damn time they won an award!
        Yeah it sure was about time... they truly looked happy to win that...and to beat out the shows that they did... and then *lol* when Joe was gonna take the award and Rachel didn't wanna let go...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          How apropos it is for Shep to be in a messy uniform? He does his own thing! I'm thinking they're just folding properly - I'd think short sleeves are actually shorter.
          I love Shep's messy uniform. It just fits his character so well. I asked Hubby, since he had been in the army, about his boots being open and the pant legs being sloppy and he just said it is because "he doesn't "blouse" them correctly, but that is part of his character". That made me grin. He can be a stickler for military correctness in shows.

In Submersion
          Spoiler:
          When Teyla sat crossed legged to commune with the Wraith, her pant legs rode up to her calves. Hubby said "she blouses hers right".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Yeah it sure was about time... they truly looked happy to win that...and to beat out the shows that they did... and then *lol* when Joe was gonna take the award and Rachel didn't wanna let go...
            Lol, that part was hilarious!
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              It worked!!!! Thanks so much Tristen. It was all so funny! Joe was adorable, and DH's scream was great. I loved the way in the outtakes Joe said they
              Spoiler:
              'tit around' on set, at least I think that's what he said! That was so funny! Good old Joe, but at least he didn't mention urinating this time!
              How cool did they all look? I can't wait for season 4!!!!
              David's speech was wonderful. About Joe,
              Spoiler:
              he did say the words 'bowel movement', which I really didn't need to hear from that pretty mouth.
              Everyone looked great. I think those uniforms looks a bit futuristc, but I love Teyla's leather coat.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

Hello everyone! how's it going? I see I still ahve lots to cach up on. But now that I ahve the next two weeks off, I may just get that chance.

So....I see there is lots of fun stuff on the GW LJ from Salty and Knightie? I'll have to get over there and take a look....

Damn, it's hot here again today. I gotta get my arse in gear and call the doc, but really am too lazy to do so.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  Hello everyone! how's it going? I see I still ahve lots to cach up on. But now that I ahve the next two weeks off, I may just get that chance.

So....I see there is lots of fun stuff on the GW LJ from Salty and Knightie? I'll have to get over there and take a look....

Damn, it's hot here again today. I gotta get my arse in gear and call the doc, but really am too lazy to do so.

Hiya GG!!!!

Maybe I'll try working on my LJ today I'm suffering from Post Vacation Depression and want nothing to do with RL today!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Have you seen this from SciFi's front page?

S4 info
                    Spoiler:

Staite is "fabulous," executive producer Robert C. Cooper said in an interview on the show's Vancouver, Canada, set over the weekend. Other cast members hinted that Keller may develop a romantic relationship with one of the other characters and will become friends with Carter.

As for Carter's joining the Atlantis team, executive producer Joseph Mallozzi said the transition won't go smoothly. For one thing, Carter and Rodney McKay (David Hewlett) have a history, as fans of SG-1 know well. "There will be a little friction off the get-go," Mallozzi said. "But they're both adults [about it]." McKay's unrequited lust for Carter will be addressed, Mallozzi promised. "That gets touched on very early on."

"The difference between Carter and [Dr.] Weir [Torri Higginson] is that Carter is in the military," Cooper added. "In fact, when she joins them she's a full-bird colonel, and she's a superior to [Lt. Col. John] Sheppard [played by Joe Flanigan], so there's really not much he can say or do; she's his superior officer."

Hmmmmm.....
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post

S4 info

Hmmmmm.....
                      Uh-oh!

The McKay bits will cause a stir on the McKay thread i'm sure - but the Carter bits?
                      Spoiler:
                      she's going to out rank Shep. Should've seen this coming.
                      Not sure why i'm not liking this. Maybe because the whole thing about Atlantis was that it wasn't run by the military but by a civilian so she could never pull rank on him or order him to do anything. Now though....as you said, hmmmmmm

Maybe we've solved the mystery of his boots being tied properly and the possibility that he now folds his shirt properly too.

And a ship!!!! Oh please god NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

hello whumpers
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                          Uh-oh!

The McKay bits will cause a stir on the McKay thread i'm sure - but the Carter bits?
                          Spoiler:
                          she's going to out rank Shep. Should've seen this coming.
                          Not sure why i'm not liking this. Maybe because the whole thing about Atlantis was that it wasn't run by the military but by a civilian so she could never pull rank on him or order him to do anything. Now though....as you said, hmmmmmm

Maybe we've solved the mystery of his boots being tied properly and the possibility that he now folds his shirt properly too.

And a ship!!!! Oh please god NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                          On Carter
                          Spoiler:
                          In some ways it may make it interesting. Historically he doesn't have the best record at following orders. It could cause some conflict there.

On Keller
                          Spoiler:
                          She's only going to be in 8 eps. She is considered a recurring character so it won't be a weekly thing. Depends on who the ship is.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                          hello whumpers
                          Hey mkc! How's life today?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

S4 info

Hmmmmm.....

*sigh.................................*
                            Spoiler:
                            I knew about Carter outranking Shep, but still....makes me wonder if Shep is going to get an overhaul at having to tow the line a bit more and look more 'military'...blech.

Just finished watching the Spacy Awards link. OMG!! DH is all too funny. i love that man!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

S4 info

Hmmmmm.....
                              I should have seen this coming, but I'm a little surprised by it.

Spoiler:
                              I wish Carter wasn't promoted. I don't think she's been LtCol for long enought to be a full colonel, it's been what? Three years? I thought it should be longer, especially considering that she never had a command before.

The McKay thread will be all over this McKay/Carter new thing. I hope TPTB adress it quickly early on the season and move on. Like JM said, they are both adults. I espected this to happen since it would be logical, but I also expect them not to exagerate on this issue. Friccion is expected with McKay and well anyone new that comes threatning his position. Not that we should be worried about it. I'm not. My only concern is the Carter bashing that will certainly come.

I wonder who is the love interest of Keller... Is it main cast? I'm glad they are making Keller and Carter friends. They are both new to the cast and the new positions as chief medical and leader of Atlantis, so I think they would get close to each other because of this. It's also a way of developing both characters at the same time and save screen time, because they will share some of theirs.
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                                hello whumpers

Hi Mkc!!! How's it going? Long time no chat!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X