X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    That could actually play into...
    Spoiler:
    ...the backstory episode. Seeing as Shep has the gene and the natural ability to use it you'd think that they would have wanted to find out about his family and test them too. Even if it was under the guise of something else. They do seem to have dropped the ball with regards to the gene.
    They do! I'm not pleased about that, and I hope they resolve that soon!
    Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
    Sorry for disappearing for quite some time, but I had a car accident. I'm at home now. Though not actually 100% again.

Which are the good news for season 4? A lot of whumpy stuff for our Shep? Which is the gene story?

Erika, do you have any idea when Fox is going to show SGA again in our part of the world? If I remember correctly, you are Brazilian too.

Hugs everyone and goes back to lurk mode, but paying attention.
    ((((HUGS))))) I've been in two car accidents myself, so my heart goes out to you. Get well VERY soon.
    I'm mostly fine now. Just a cast on my left arm and some bandages for some broken ribs. All in the mending path. I'll be 100% soon. It's so much better to see fictional whump then get real whump. Well, things happen. I was minding my own business and then crash.

I'm beginning to get fond of Speech Recognition and talking to my laptop. Well at least it allows me to post now. Yay!!
    Broken ribs? *Whimper* Double hugs to you My goodness, the crash must have been bad! I hope you recover VERY soon!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      hardly surprising that theyve dropped the ball though is it, just as they have on many many other aspects of the show...even now in season 4 we are only just getting a gene story and even then its not exactly what id hoped for...i always hoped his gene would come to play in atlantis...which is why i think tao shouldve been shep but i wont get into that. they made a mistake having rodney get the gene so soon and everyone else...i know they said they didnt want shep all the time having to turn on ancient things but as soon as they brought in the gene therapy they ruined it all and dropped the ball in regards to shep and his gene.
      I agree 100%!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Great thoughts on the gene stuff everyone. I do like the idea of the gene therapy but I do believe they dropped Shep's natural strength with it way too fast. There should be somethings that only affect natural gene carriers more than artificial ones.

Spoiler:
      It would be neat to see something dealing with his gene in the backstory ep. Maybe not an explanation for it. I did like the idea of it being an anomaly as some have said. Maybe a reason for him to be on Earth has to do with the gene and the strength of it.
      There, you put it better than I could! It can be
      Spoiler:
      an anomaly or coincidence. I just don't want it to be completely ignored...

Sorry for disappearing for quite some time, but I had a car accident. I'm at home now. Though not actually 100% again.

Which are the good news for season 4? A lot of whumpy stuff for our Shep? Which is the gene story?

Erika, do you have any idea when Fox is going to show SGA again in our part of the world? If I remember correctly, you are Brazilian too.

Hugs everyone and goes back to lurk mode, but paying attention.
      OMG, honey! I hope you get better really soon! *hugs*
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

The SGA spoiler video from Comic-con is online!!

http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlanti...videos/3559666

haven't caught it all (locks up) but begins with a scene from Travelers, saw a clip with Ronon and Rodney, Sam and Shep, and that was just halfway through.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

haven't caught it all (locks up) but begins with a scene from Travelers, saw a clip with Ronon and Rodney, Sam and Shep, and that was just halfway through.

Enjoy!
          SQUEEEEEEEE!!! Thanks Prion!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!! DG and Travelers clips!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

YES! Now that was very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

Enjoy!
              IS IT SEPTEMBER YET????!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

YES! Now that was very cool!
                SQUEEEE!!! It sure is!!!!
                Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                IS IT SEPTEMBER YET????!!!!
                No it isn't. One word: POO!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

So I count scenes from Travellers, Missing, Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa and Adrift/Lifeline.

Comment

So I count scenes from Travellers, Missing, Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa and Adrift/Lifeline.
                    Agreed! SQUEEEEE!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs into the thread*

*waves to the whumping crew*

*hugs Prion*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spoiler:
                      Evil Shep

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*dies*

*iz dead*

*iz carried out the thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        *runs into the thread*

*waves to the whumping crew*

*hugs Prion*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spoiler:
                        Evil Shep

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*dies*

*iz dead*

*iz carried out the thread*
                        Yuo excited or something, Peg?
                        sigpic

Comment

Meant to say, I think that
                          Spoiler:
                          Rodney 'dies' in TR, because we know people can die of the illness they get, and Keller is wearing a hazmat suit. Obviously somehow they all survive... Where does Sheppy fit into it though?
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone would think Peggy was excited about something.

Spoiler:
                            EvilShep threatening McKay.

The scene between Carter and Sheppard wasn't the way I'd seen it described but I liked it, I think Joe and Amanda will work well together.

And the "just once I'd like to be captured by the sexy alien" comment do you think that's from the end of Travellers?

And Keller looks good, scared and little out of her depth off world but determined and she stands up to Teyla who's a scary lady when she's mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Yuo excited or something, Peg?
                              Not that you'd notice hehehe. I've been feeling pretty fed up today so that and the pics of JF have made me all floaty and squeey again

Did you see
                              Spoiler:
                              Evil Shep saying to Rodney, "You can't win this!" Woohoooooo, so I wonder if part of it is like a cat and mouse game with the team? Oooooooh my god the angst is gonna be huge, not to mention the whumpyshumpyscumdidlyumpscious's

*iz a bit hyper*

hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                Not that you'd notice hehehe. I've been feeling pretty fed up today so that and the pics of JF have made me all floaty and squeey again

Did you see
                                Spoiler:
                                Evil Shep saying to Rodney, "You can't win this!" Woohoooooo, so I wonder if part of it is like a cat and mouse game with the team? Oooooooh my god the angst is gonna be huge, not to mention the whumpyshumpyscumdidlyumpscious's

*iz a bit hyper*

hehehe

Yeah and did you notice that little...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...defiant smirk on Rodney's face when he says "oh yes we can"? Methinks they have a plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X