John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Oh meant to ask you how your first day went There's always lots to learn when you start a new job, and you'll probably be shattered all this week... i'm betting that doesn't make you feel any better Sorry.

it's okay hon, the wonderful Linz has put me out of my misery and I can tell you it was worth the wait. Loved David's acceptance speech, hehehe is is a little nutty, but that's why we luff him. And the acceptance speech for the team, I thought it was hilarious I did gigle at Jason's roar in an attempt to get the reward and Joe jumping on his back they're such big kids
    It was good except the building is open to the public, and so the staff room and toilets are behind keycode doors and I am having trouble remembering the codes, its a bit difficult to remember the codes when you are busting to pee!! and thanks for the words of support (you're right they didn't make me feel better )

Am glad Linzi sorted you out as I wouldn't have been any help at all

Well kiddies, I am heading off to bed (ugh its soooooooooo early!!!), I am so sleepy its unreal, might put on a SGA dvd and snooze catch you all later I can tell tomorrow is not going to be a good day for me, I see myself being very grumpy Good night
    Last edited by Listy; 11 June 2007, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Linzi, did you grab yourself a cold beer hon?

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Its ok I'm good, I can wait to see it, its not like it has S4 spoilers in it (it doesn't right??!!??)

Wow you have been decoratin gloads lately, being a busy little bee!!!

Oh I can relate to your squee levels, I am right there with you hunny mine are sleepy squee's though, as my brain has tried to absorb too much information and has very rudely left to go on vacation.
      Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was good except the building is open to the public, and so the staff room and toilets are behind keycode doors and I am having trouble remembering the codes, its a bit difficult to remember the codes when you are busting to pee!! and thanks for the words of support (you're right they didn't make me feel better )

Am glad Linzi sorted you out as I wouldn't have been any help at all
      Work is notorious for taking the squee away, but you need to maintain that dosage of squee everyday, either do it at home before work or in the car, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous try it in the office... hehehehe at least it'll get you noticed

our place is like that, thankfully we've now got swipe cards in most places, cos there's nothing worse than busting for a pee and you can't open the bloomin door, grown women should not do the jiggy dance

Look at it this way hon, by not seeing the vid now, you can maintain your squee over the week

Comment

Linzi, did you grab yourself a cold beer hon?

Work is notorious for taking the squee away, but you need to maintain that dosage of squee everyday, either do it at home before work or in the car, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous try it in the office... hehehehe at least it'll get you noticed

our place is like that, thankfully we've now got swipe cards in most places, cos there's nothing worse than busting for a pee and you can't open the bloomin door, grown women should not do the jiggy dance

Look at it this way hon, by not seeing the vid now, you can maintain your squee over the week
        I am based in a library for the next few months, while I learn my job, I think Squeeeing in there would be bad, very, very bad, think I might give the pensioners a heart attack

You are right about waiting to see the video, but maintaining squee is difficult when you have to add another year to your age, very very grumpy tomorrow I think

Right I am off to bed good night.

Comment

HEY WHUMPERS!!!

I've got a question about Submersionn:

Spoiler:
          When Shep and Rodney went into the wraith cruiser: Rodney was trying to access the control panel right? But, isn't Teyla the only one that can do that because of her wraith DNA? I know it was a decoy for the wraith queen but, I thought there was earlier ep where Teyla was the only to be able to actually do operate the ship.
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            I am based in a library for the next few months, while I learn my job, I think Squeeeing in there would be bad, very, very bad, think I might give the pensioners a heart attack

You are right about waiting to see the video, but maintaining squee is difficult when you have to add another year to your age, very very grumpy tomorrow I think

Right I am off to bed good night.
            Is it your birthday tomorrow Listy?

Have a good day tomorrow, and no matter where you are, if you feel a squee coming on, remember they are like *cough*
            Spoiler:
            farts
            they do more damge staying in the body, so let rip hon.
            Spoiler:
            Obviously I meant the squee, not the fart..

*shakes head* and I call myself a lady... I think that it's time for my bed..

Comment

Good afternoon Whumpers!

What have I missed?

One bit of news to pass on before I catch up. At loooong last, the local B&N has begun to carry SGA and Sg-1 novels! We were in there for something else, and I wandered over and checked, and they had some this time. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I bought "The Chosen". Sure, I could have already ordered it online, but now that they stock them, I figured I'd buy one from them so they'd get future novels. It looked in a quick read-through (for Shep whump) that Chosen had more than "Halcyon". The others I already own.

Okay......off with me to catch up.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                HEY WHUMPERS!!!

Spoiler:
                When Shep and Rodney went into the wraith cruiser: Rodney was trying to access the control panel right? But, isn't Teyla the only one that can do that because of her wraith DNA? I know it was a decoy for the wraith queen but, I thought there was earlier ep where Teyla was the only to be able to actually do operate the ship.
                If I remember rightly
                Spoiler:
                anyone can operate it, they don't have to have wraith DNA as long as they have a laptop to hand... or Rodney

Comment

If I remember rightly
                  Spoiler:
                  anyone can operate it, they don't have to have wraith DNA as long as they have a laptop to hand... or Rodney
                  Thanks SGA!!

I could have sworn that there was ep I think in Season 2 or early S3 about it.
                  I can not recall the name of ep at moment. I just remember something about that. That was why I was confused in Submersion. I do not have these moments
                  often.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    Speech huh? If that was what he did... He's crazy!
                    Yup, david said a few words before going totally bonkers Probably the best acceptance speech i've ever seen - totally honesty in winning an award

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                      Thanks for the link Tristen. Maybe I can do some caps tonight.
                      You're welcome!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      Good afternoon Whumpers!

What have I missed?

One bit of news to pass on before I catch up. At loooong last, the local B&N has begun to carry SGA and Sg-1 novels! We were in there for something else, and I wandered over and checked, and they had some this time. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I bought "The Chosen". Sure, I could have already ordered it online, but now that they stock them, I figured I'd buy one from them so they'd get future novels. It looked in a quick read-through (for Shep whump) that Chosen had more than "Halcyon". The others I already own.

IHS
                      I love The Chosen!
                      Spoiler:
                      Has plenty of Shep whump!

Peggy - I'm glad you were able to see the vid after all! Thanks, Linz!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Good afternoon Whumpers!

What have I missed?

IHS
                        Would they happen to have a copy of Rising? I getting desperate waiting for
                        Amazon to full fill my order. It has been over a month and half waiting!! It's the only one I need and then I wil have all the SGA books available at the present.

But, alas, I must be patient!!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey, I just noticed I've got a new green rep cube! Squee!!

Anyway, I'm off to bed, guys. It's certainly been a squee-worthy coupla days with the new vids!

'Night!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Thanks SGA!!

I could have sworn that there was ep I think in Season 2 or early S3 about it.
                            I can not recall the name of ep at moment. I just remember something about that. That was why I was confused in Submersion. I do not have these moments
                            often.
                            I know what you're talking about, but the ep escapes me at the moment. Teyla has to fly the hive ship. I think Wraith tech is like Ancient tech - some anybody can use and other requires the DNA.
                            Spoiler:
                            I guess you don't need the gene to turn off the self-destruct.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

ELFLINN - NO, they did not have "Rising" at the B&N I was in today. I'm glad you said that - haven't read that one either. I think you had better send Amazon an e-mail.....that doesn't sound right.

I won't even try to watch those vids.....my computer won't play anything. I will have to wait for caps if someone does any. I LOVE the fact that SGA and David Hewlett won though.....that's wonderful news. SQUEEEEE!!!!

Okay.....here's my domestic dilemma du jour:
                              Spoiler:
                              the house next door to us has an apartment over the garage. It was recently rented out to a guy who supposedly lives there alone. Sunday morning before dawn I heard loud voices and loud music coming from over there. I could not go back to sleep, and of course, hubby said he didn't hear anything. Should I confront this person if it happens again, or should I contact the landlord? It's usually quiet around here and I don't appreciate this new guy being so damn noisy when he's brand new to the neighborhood. Or am I just being a b***h?

Ah......if life were just, JF would live next door. *loud sigh*

IHS

ETA: Didn't Teyla
                              Spoiler:
                              fly the hive ship in either No Man's Land or Misbegotten, one of the earlier Michael episodes from S-3?
                              Last edited by iheartshep; 11 June 2007, 02:39 PM. Reason: Teyla question
                              sigpic

Comment

HEY WHUMPERS!!!

Spoiler:
                                I think you have to
                                Spoiler:
                                have wraith DNA to fly the ship - certainly a hive ship, not sure if it;s the same for a cruiser? - but not to access control panels etc... and they wanted to simpy turn the self-destruct off.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X