Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    TDO gets a 9 from me too!!!
    A 9 from me also.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      You see... my thinking is... if you give TDO a 9 and 38 Minutes a 10... what are you gonna give CG? Hmmm? The ratings have got to be comparable to other eps...
      Sorry, I thought you were rating them by season. If you're doing it per ep, then I give TDO a 7.
      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
      GateCon Attendee 2008
      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

You see... my thinking is... if you give TDO a 9 and 38 Minutes a 10... what are you gonna give CG? Hmmm? The ratings have got to be comparable to other eps...
        Yep - and to be honest I need a lot of whump to give me a 10!!!!! There is such a huge difference between 38 Minutes and TDO in the quality of whump IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post

So quiet in here. *plots whumping rampage*

S3
          Spoiler:

Thanks for those, Ruffles! Wonderful piccies!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          The unis looked great. Joe was HAWT as usual although he was sweating but that was probably because he kept getting beamed down. David's uni doesn't really look that different, but it's true when they say the camera adds 10 pounds since he looked a lot thinner than he does on TV.

We got signatures along with written snide comments from both! Joe even signed a drawing SaltyJunior had done of a Stargate and a green John Sheppard - Joe wrote "To Mickey, Help me save the world, help me fight the wraith!" And signed it "your friend, Joe Flanigan 'John Sheppard' which I thought was really sweet of him. He mentioned that SaltyJunior drew him as a green eyed monster since he was green in the picture. I asked Joe if his sons played at being John Sheppard and he said sometimes and they have a Daddy Doll

They never said anything about not posting pics on the internet, but we're not gonna go crazy since we don't want to ruin future set visits for others. There were sets we weren't allowed to take pics of since they're in eps that haven't aired yet.

\

Yeah, I don't know how Knightie stayed standing after that smackaroo on the cheek! Hmmm, I don't think I noticed that she's washed her face yet!

We did tell Joe that a whole bunch of fans say hi - we did not mention that said fans were the whumpers

(((((((((((((Erika))))))))))) So sorry to hear about all that!!! How totally scary for you!!! I hope we can cheer you up with a few hawt pics!

OT for pics...

Spoiler:

Oh, and one last thing....how apropos that my 2500th post came from Vancouver!!
          OMG!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! That pic with JF.... *THUNK!!*

Thanks for sharing these pics and the little tidbits with us!

Originally posted by knightie View Post
          Some more quick tidbits before Salty and I head out to tour Vancouver.

First, they now double up on the set tours. So we were with two other gals. They don't tell you that but we found out by accident because Salty knew the other girl (not on this list) and she found out they were going the same time we were. So we got together Monday night and had a blast. We made sure not to step on anyone's toes. We were lucky we knew about it.

The promotion gal said that they have so many folks coming on and she only works 2 days a week now that they have no choice but to double or even triple up. They also don't give out any more giftee's. But I got all the giftee I need. THAT KISS

Anyway, Convention news. Rachel is not going to do any more conventions this year.

Jason will still do them if asked. Can you believe it when Salty gave Jason her picture to sign (photo op from NJ) he said to her that he remembers her. He teased me when we took our pictures that I had goosed him and he was like admonishing me in my picture.

Joe has not given up on conventions and he said that he would still do Creation ones in the future but he would love them to clean up their act. They were able to settle their differences for last year's NY/Nj Con. BTW, he had no clue about Australia. We said to him , we see your going to Australia in Nov and he said I am??. In my opinion I would not count on Australia.

So good news on the convention front.
          Great news on the cons! But- what was wrong with the Creation Cons? I didn't know JF had problems with them? Did something go wrong with Creation last year?

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Hi whumpers.
            Hubby shared his tummy bug, so I'm home and can join in the fun.
            Salty & Knightie I am soooo jealous. You are two lucky gals. And getting a a kiss from JF? I dont' think I could have recovered from that. I 'm glad he said he would still to Creation conventions. There's one in Burbank in November, now I'm definiately going.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
              Sorry, I thought you were rating them by season. If you're doing it per ep, then I give TDO a 7.
              The marks are out of ten and should reflect how much whump satisfaction you got from each epsiode.How much shumpidoodlesquee each one has...for you personally. Then at the end we will have a rating for each season so we can see which season was the whumpiest.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                The unis looked great. Joe was HAWT as usual although he was sweating but that was probably because he kept getting beamed down. David's uni doesn't really look that different, but it's true when they say the camera adds 10 pounds since he looked a lot thinner than he does on TV.

We got signatures along with written snide comments from both! Joe even signed a drawing SaltyJunior had done of a Stargate and a green John Sheppard - Joe wrote "To Mickey, Help me save the world, help me fight the wraith!" And signed it "your friend, Joe Flanigan 'John Sheppard' which I thought was really sweet of him. He mentioned that SaltyJunior drew him as a green eyed monster since he was green in the picture. I asked Joe if his sons played at being John Sheppard and he said sometimes and they have a Daddy Doll

They never said anything about not posting pics on the internet, but we're not gonna go crazy since we don't want to ruin future set visits for others. There were sets we weren't allowed to take pics of since they're in eps that haven't aired yet.

\

Yeah, I don't know how Knightie stayed standing after that smackaroo on the cheek! Hmmm, I don't think I noticed that she's washed her face yet!

We did tell Joe that a whole bunch of fans say hi - we did not mention that said fans were the whumpers

OT for pics...

Spoiler:

Oh, and one last thing....how apropos that my 2500th post came from Vancouver!!
                OMG!! Joe is so sweet!! And good job you didn't mention the whumping - that would really kill any chances of more set tours!! lol

More great pics!! And congrats on 2500!! Not that you even care right now!

Originally posted by knightie View Post
                Some more quick tidbits before Salty and I head out to tour Vancouver.

First, they now double up on the set tours. So we were with two other gals. They don't tell you that but we found out by accident because Salty knew the other girl (not on this list) and she found out they were going the same time we were. So we got together Monday night and had a blast. We made sure not to step on anyone's toes. We were lucky we knew about it.

The promotion gal said that they have so many folks coming on and she only works 2 days a week now that they have no choice but to double or even triple up. They also don't give out any more giftee's. But I got all the giftee I need. THAT KISS

Anyway, Convention news. Rachel is not going to do any more conventions this year.

Jason will still do them if asked. Can you believe it when Salty gave Jason her picture to sign (photo op from NJ) he said to her that he remembers her. He teased me when we took our pictures that I had goosed him and he was like admonishing me in my picture.

Joe has not given up on conventions and he said that he would still do Creation ones in the future but he would love them to clean up their act. They were able to settle their differences for last year's NY/Nj Con. BTW, he had no clue about Australia. We said to him , we see your going to Australia in Nov and he said I am??. In my opinion I would not count on Australia.

So good news on the convention front.
                I am so jealous of you guys!!

Oooo, poor old australia! Ouch!!
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

oh TDO - i give it 8. Not a good as 38 minutes but stillplenty of whump. Plus there's some eps that all between the two i think.......
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Oh! Oh! Can I play? I'd give TDO an 8!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

TDO, whumpage-wise, is one of my favorites. I have to give it a 10 just because Shep knows the beat down he's going to take when he plants the powerbar.

Comment

Okay, my vote changes to 7 as well.
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I think I'd have to go with about a 7 for TDO too... sure we get whump and Sheppy blood and hot, sweaty and dirty Shep.. but - he shakes off the injuries within seconds and goes back to playing Super!Shep and there's no comfort involved, not even any real acknowledgement of his injuries.

Yeah he really did shake the injuries off far too quickly and on a comparison to something like CG then yeah it doesn't compare in anyway shape or form, but for some reason I got a lot out of TDO, I loved that he got his ass kicked and still kept going, but if only at the end he had collapsed in exhaustion/agony and then the caring and infirmary scene had begun I would have been sooo happy. I am gonna struggle to rate CG I would want to give it a 50

I still think it rates as a 9 for me though I love it

Comment

I give TDO an 8 because of the shot (although in the left arm we did get blood splatter) And we got Sheppy being flung ten feet in the air and busting a few ribs, and a little 'are you ok' from Rodney.

So not bad on the whump front, TLC needed a bit more attention, but I think the adrenaline would have abated by the time he got to the jumper before he collapsed to the ground and realised he began bleeding internally.

So good ep allround, and you can't beat Sheppy getting tossed backwards by the shield either, or the baby bug whump

So 8 for me

Comment

ah...TDO!!! My favorite eppy. I would have to vote it an 8.75. I still like it so much better than 38 Minutes for the simple fact there was lots of action with the whump.

38 minutes which I'll give an 8.25 (only because of that scream and his little plea to 'not do that again'). Otherwise, I found it too much sitting around. I really really need my action. And well, Infirmary scenes, I don't really care. *ducks from whumper assualt*

Of course, I have the right to change my vote at any time.
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree . I love CG for all the feeding and stuff.

BTW, your fic Worth the Wait is wonderful!!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X