John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am toast so off to bed I go!!

Goodnight lovely whumpers and see you later!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Night josie and Mx, sweet Shep whumpy dreams!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        No, he's not unfortunately! I'll enjoy seeing the episodes though.
        Oh rats!!!!

Oh well - I am still looking forward to getting my hands on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Well I am toast so off to bed I go!!

Goodnight lovely whumpers and see you later!!

Mx
          See you later Mx.....(and dont forget what you have to do for me !!!!)

Comment

Okay I think I am going off now myself- maybe watch an ep!!! I am so fed up about the CG pics and I really want to read your fics and all in all I am having a sulk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Okay I think I am going off now myself- maybe watch an ep!!! I am so fed up about the CG pics and I really want to read your fics and all in all I am having a sulk!!!
              Night SLC! Am I here all alone?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                If you're gonna run a website used by thousands, if not millions, of people then you've gotta at least keep an eye on it now and then! Can you imagine if GW wasn't working properly for 48 hours, how many people would be infuriated?! At least when the forums crash the mods know about it and work to get it fixed and have set up an alpha site to inform people of what's happening.

*sigh*

I am not a patient person. This has about reached the limits of my patience.
                Actually, I remember a time when GW was down for a couple of weeks!
                I'm sorry for you *kicks FF.net* I haven't been to that site for days now, cause everytime I go there, I catch a spyware/adware/something that makes my IE go crazy!
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Actually, I remember a time when GW was down for a couple of weeks!
                  I'm sorry for you *kicks FF.net* I haven't been to that site for days now, cause everytime I go there, I catch a spyware/adware/something that makes my IE go crazy!
                  I get that 'Genaric pup' coming up on my security system. It's weird!
                  sigpic

Comment

Conversion and Thai food.

There are worse ways to spend an evening...
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It's working!! FFnet is working! I've managed to upload!!

Linzi! Josie! Get loading up asap!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It's working!! FFnet is working! I've managed to upload!!

Linzi! Josie! Get loading up asap!
                        Woohoo! Yes, both of you, get going!

Ali – I'm loving "Restrained" so far!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

i can post the bit i wrote...if you guys want... its not very good and i'm not a fast writer so i'm not sure when the next bit will be up... let me see if i can upload it to my live journal....

Okay here... its called 'Bemused'

http://parisindy.livejournal.com/
                          Last edited by parisindy; 23 June 2006, 09:47 PM.
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            I have a headache just thinking about it!!!!

Oh I have just had one good thought!!! The next DVD- next weekend maybe?? Oh I wonder of Joe is doing any commentaries
                            Nope...and the ones that are on there are boring as hell...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                              i can post the bit i wrote...if you guys want... its not very good and i'm not a fast writer so i'm not sure when the next bit will be up... let me see if i can upload it to my live journal....

Great start. I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to more. Well done!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy

That was great! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Comment

Working...
                                X