• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics, SLC, thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Ah! I've kinda finished my one shot. Enough to send Ali a copy anyway, so I go off to the supermarket contented now.
      Josie, not sure you got my email replying to your question about the summary? I can't tell if it sent properly or not...

I've been working on the next (and possibly final) chappy of IWTB's request fic... haven't decided what to do re the next challenge fic yet...

ETA: NOw that it's working again, I've added the first 2 chapters of Restrained to ffnet - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3003208/1/ if anyone missed it on my LJ and wants to take a look....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Josie, not sure you got my email replying to your question about the summary? I can't tell if it sent properly or not...

I've been working on the next (and possibly final) chappy of IWTB's request fic... haven't decided what to do re the next challenge fic yet...

ETA: NOw that it's working again, I've added the first 2 chapters of Restrained to ffnet - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3003208/1/ if anyone missed it on my LJ and wants to take a look....
        Oh any idea when you will be posting your next ( maybe final ) chapter!!! looking forward to that !!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Oh any idea when you will be posting your next ( maybe final ) chapter!!! looking forward to that !!
          Possibly tonight - maybe tomorrow. Writing away as we speak and have a fair idea of where I want to take it... but at some point this evening (when hubby has finsihed trying to reconfigure the internet - which also means I may not be online all that much!) he is going to go and make dinner and I plan to watch a movie.

But I'll try my best!
          sigpic

Comment

Possibly tonight - maybe tomorrow. Writing away as we speak and have a fair idea of where I want to take it... but at some point this evening (when hubby has finsihed trying to reconfigure the internet - which also means I may not be online all that much!) he is going to go and make dinner and I plan to watch a movie.

But I'll try my best!
            Oh Good- some nice whump to look forward to!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh Good- some nice whump to look forward to!!!!!!!!
              Oh yes indeedy... more whump indeed. Things are gonna get worse for Sheppy before they get better!

Want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha tonight. Have had the DVD lying around for about 1-2 weeks and want to watch it and send it back to Amazon so I can get the next on my list... the latest SGA release! Polished off a bottle of wine earlier and am on the whiskey and diet coke now so am having a good evening so far!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes indeedy... more whump indeed. Things are gonna get worse for Sheppy before they get better!

Want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha tonight. Have had the DVD lying around for about 1-2 weeks and want to watch it and send it back to Amazon so I can get the next on my list... the latest SGA release! Polished off a bottle of wine earlier and am on the whiskey and diet coke now so am having a good evening so far!
                Sounds like you are having a fun evening!!! I have got loads of stuff I need to watch ...but for some reason I never get round to it....always end up watching SGA for some unexplained reason!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Sounds like you are having a fun evening!!! I have got loads of stuff I need to watch ...but for some reason I never get round to it....always end up watching SGA for some unexplained reason!
                  Yeah, me too! Which is why I wanna finally watch this movie tonight!
                  sigpic

Comment

Evening all...

Nice to see some de-lurking...welcome Andrea.

And SLC, WTH is with the kitty??? *boggled*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Evening again!

Well, here's Chapter 14 of The Worst. Finally! Stupid FF.net!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/14/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Evening again!

You're not seriously thinking about leaving it there are you..?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          You're not seriously thinking about leaving it there are you..?
                          Well, only for Chapter 14. Chapter 15 will be up soon. Then I'll think about finally ending the damn story!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, only for Chapter 14. Chapter 15 will be up soon. Then I'll think about finally ending the damn story!
                            I was refering to the next chapter...

Comment

Evening again!

OMG Linzi that was just great.... I cant wait for "tomorrow" poor Shep More soon Please

Comment

Oh I am going to miss it when it ends It has been fantastic! But I know you have other fics to write ....so I have those to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                                X