John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    I think Joe deliberately lands in these positions to be a little flirty with it...shy boy my ass!
    Too right!! I think he's WAY past his shyness now

Originally posted by Zelazny
    One thing about that scene that hit me wrong though, was that Teyla put her hand on Shep's chest after he was almost taken by the Wraith.
    P'raps that's why he finally passed out! What with Bob and then Teyla touching him. Far too many scary things in a few seconds

Originally posted by Zelazny
    Now, is it just me, or would anyone else here have the urge to run your fingers through his hair when he's lying there like that?
    Oh yes, it would have to be done! I think it might be the law! Rule # 1: You must caress Shep's hair when he's down

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      Happy Birthday Zelazny...

Happy Shep dreams...

"The things I do for my Whumping fanatics... it's not enough that they raid the puddlejumper, make screencaps of my boxers and leave drool lying on my pictures... they want another NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE..."
      Aw... THANKS! I'm touched.

Yes. I'm now the big 24. And that is fine since it is my favorite number. Why? Jeff Gordon fan here and his car number is 24.

Plans? Shep is taking me out on the town! LOL You're all invited!! What should we do first??

Em! Thanks for all the wonderful pics!! Especially those last few til the 'To Be Continued'... *sigh* Those eyes...
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

I wanted to green you again for your beautiful caps, but the system says too soon.

I love how in this series of shots everybody behind Shep is in warm light while he is alone in the cold blue light. It emphasizes to me how even though he has a team at his back, he's still alone in his rage.

Comment

ooh!!! somehow i never even thought of that!!! but excellent point! he does seem to be in lighting that reflects his feelings a lot... !!!!

happy b-day, Z!!! big 2-4, eh??? *feels so young... *

Comment

Happy birthday Zelazny! I'm turning the big 2-4 in Nov Tried to give you bday green, but it's not letting me give any away anymore

So where's Shep taking us?

Comment

Happy B-day Z. And I love that symolism. Everyone in warm light but Shep in the cold blue. And he looks so good in it! LOL

Comment

have a great day Zelazny... and enjoy thegreen love for a b-day pressy

em... enjoy the greeen love for all those wonderful sheppy piccys
                Last edited by CKO; 07 April 2005, 11:58 AM. Reason: to add something
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                  Happy birthday Zelazny! I'm turning the big 2-4 in Nov Tried to give you bday green, but it's not letting me give any away anymore

So where's Shep taking us?
                  Yikes...lots of 24 y.o. thunkers...me hits that landmark in May...

Happy Birthday Z...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yikes...lots of 24 y.o. thunkers...me hits that landmark in May...

Happy Birthday Z...
                    Must make Joe feel good.. being lusted after by all us young-uns

Comment

Heh heh...there's a question for the thunkers interview - "Joe, what does it feel like having all these young ladies lusting over you?" He'd probably die of embarrassment...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Heh heh...there's a question for the thunkers interview - "Joe, what does it feel like having all these young ladies lusting over you?" He'd probably die of embarrassment...
                        lol, probably! "..and how does it feel that they've stolen multiple pairs of your boxers? and they want to see you shot!"

Comment

lol, probably! "..and how does it feel that they've stolen multiple pairs of your boxers? and they want to see you shot!"
                          Poor bloke...

I think we should make it a mission to find out Joe's boxer size and send him loads of blue and white striped boxers...

Bleeding Server Busy bug is pee-ing me right off now...*grrr*

Comment

We gave that server a good whumping

lol.. now I'm picturing crowds of fans at conventions waving blue and white striped boxers

Comment

We gave that server a good whumping

lol.. now I'm picturing crowds of fans at conventions waving blue and white striped boxers
                              Heh heh...now there's an idea...

That and Indiana Joe t-shirts...

Comment

LOL!!! i'd love to get a picture of his reaction to that or maybe some video for capping later

lol... methinks i'm the youngest youngun in here!! *turns 19 in may*

Comment

Working...
                                X