No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to reading your fic [BCeeKay[/B]. Very, very good. I love how diverse the stories that the challenge has generated are. Just goes to show what an imaginative lot you are.

Comment

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghh!

No time to read! No time to post! Not fair!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm having a frustrating afternoon. Not only because of the whole FF.net nonsense either.

My story was going really well last night but it was late so I had to call it a night. Get back to it today and just can't find the same kind of rhythm.

I took a break and made a new smilie but I don't think it quite works.

Last edited by pilgrim soul; 23 June 2006, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          I'm hainvg a frustrating afternoon. Not only becasue of the whole FF.net nonsense either.

My story was going really well last night but it was late so I had to call it a night. Get back to it today and just can't find the same kind of rhythm.

That is soooo cute!!!!

Oh hope you get back in the flow with your story because I cant wait to read it

Comment

Hello!!!

Thanks for the fic CeeKay!! But you can't leave it there!!!!!!!!!!! Please write a bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congrats to Ali with that fab news!!! All we need now are more pics to make the day complete!!

Hope you get your rhythmn back Josie - I am trawling ff.net for stuff to read now!!!

And Linzi - why won't ff.net let you post the next chapter! It's not fair!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

I've got a new chapter to Keeping The Faith and can't put that up either. FF.net is evil.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FF.net you stink big time

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

I've got a new chapter to Keeping The Faith and can't put that up either. FF.net is evil.
                  nooo.. evil FF.net, i really like Keeping the Faith. :glares at FF webmaster:

also, Hi

---
                  : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

*sulks*

Comment

Originally posted by McDork
                      nooo.. evil FF.net, i really like Keeping the Faith. :glares at FF webmaster:

also, Hi
                      Aw! thanks!

I've just been doing some research on injuries for both my fics and can I just say eeeeeww!

Comment

*snurches smiley of fabness*

Insanelt busy day for me but lots of good stuff happening. Didn't get home till nearly 7 after driving my sister home from chemo, going to supermarket and getting stuck in rugby traffic (or rather, traffic jam caused by lazy, inconsiderate rugby fans parking on both sides of the main road near the rugby grounds, thus cutting traffic down to one lane!! )

Now am debating what to do this evening. Hubby has suggested spending some of my bonus on a meal out but not sure I can be arsed to go out! Maybe a takeaway? I have no brain cells left with which to come to a decision! Help!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Now am debating what to do this evening. Hubby has suggested spending some of my bonus on a meal out but not sure I can be arsed to go out! Maybe a takeaway? I have no brain cells left with which to come to a decision! Help!
                          Pfft.. i say make him cook for you. you earned the bonus. now you should rest

but go for take out. much easier than and less mess than what men can make in the kitchen. Having 4 brothers, i know that men + cooking + Kitchen = chaos.

---

Comment

Argh! I am getting so pissed off with this fcuking about on ffnet! Can't believe it has been like this for 48 hours and the mods/owners/whatever have done NOTHING, have not even replied to my logging of the fault (big surprise there - I've never had them actually respond to anything logged at their technical support site!) and probably haven't even noticed there's a fault!

If you're gonna run a website used by thousands, if not millions, of people then you've gotta at least keep an eye on it now and then! Can you imagine if GW wasn't working properly for 48 hours, how many people would be infuriated?! At least when the forums crash the mods know about it and work to get it fixed and have set up an alpha site to inform people of what's happening.

*sigh*

I am not a patient person. This has about reached the limits of my patience.
                            sigpic

Comment

its times like this, im glad i havent uploaded my stories. im not a very patient person either, and my laptop would of most likely gone through the window.

Have a glass of wine on me. (and sorry if this is not allowed.. but Ali needs it)

also.. a sleepy shep to snuggle with.

---

Comment

Anyone around? Am feelong lonely and stressed. It's been such a busy and insane day i feel kinda stressed out and twitchy, even though it's also been a good day. Also my psoriasis has flared up recently and right now is itching like CRAZY and I need something take my mind off it! Someone talk to me? Please?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X