John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww thanks guys

here is the correct link...not so general http://parisindy.livejournal.com/116...iew=3211#t3211
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      Nope...and the ones that are on there are boring as hell...
      Damn! Oh well, there's always disc 5...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Damn! Oh well, there's always disc 5...

Oh I do hope we get something good on that one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Oh I do hope we get something good on that one!!!
          I want a Joe profile! We got David and Paul, why no Joe? Annoying dvd people. I also miss the sort of extras we got on the season 1 dvds. Some of those are so cute and funny. This year's stuff isn't amusing in the same way, and there's not as much! I hope they put some extra stuff on the boxset for me to look forward to. I have enjoyed the majority of the commentaries, though, especially the ones with Joe on them!
          So, no CG piccies last night? I need some clue of whump! HOw am I supposed to last otherwise?
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning all!

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It's working!! FFnet is working! I've managed to upload!!

Linzi! Josie! Get loading up asap!
            It took ages to upload and I didn't think it was gonig to work but eventually it did. So here's the next chapter.

Now I'm off to catch up on some reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I want a Joe profile! We got David and Paul, why no Joe? Annoying dvd people. I also miss the sort of extras we got on the season 1 dvds. Some of those are so cute and funny. This year's stuff isn't amusing in the same way, and there's not as much! I hope they put some extra stuff on the boxset for me to look forward to. I have enjoyed the majority of the commentaries, though, especially the ones with Joe on them!
              So, no CG piccies last night? I need some clue of whump! HOw am I supposed to last otherwise?
              Yes the extras have not been as good as last year...fingers crossed for the boxset. We really do need a Joe profile soon!!!!

Well there will not be any pics over the weekend I am fairly sure so we will have to have our fingers crossed for next week.
              Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 24 June 2006, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                Good morning all!

It took ages to upload and I didn't think it was gonig to work but eventually it did. So here's the next chapter.

Now I'm off to catch up on some reading.

Oh at last - I have been waiting to read this for so long...nasty ff.net!!!

It was fantastic, I cant wait to find out what happens next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Oh at last - I have been waiting to read this for so long...nasty ff.net!!!

It was fantastic, I cant wait to find out what happens next!!!
                  Thanks! I was worried people would find this chapter a little on the dull side. Not a huge amount happens. In some respects things are winding down now but other things are just beginning. I hope that people will stick with it till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                    aww thanks guys

here is the correct link...not so general http://parisindy.livejournal.com/116...iew=3211#t3211
                    Oooh I liked this a great deal. I look forward to reading more.

Comment

Just a quick notice, I've put up the next challenge on Sheppard H/C!

I had my son pull the numbers out of a hat and when I was looking up the numbers to write down what the three prompts were, I laughed at the first one he chose. *grin*
                      sigpic

Comment

If it's okay could you put up a link to the community for those of us without LJ please?

EDIT: SLC has pm'd it to me.
                        Last edited by pilgrim soul; 24 June 2006, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          Just a quick notice, I've put up the next challenge on Sheppard H/C!

I had my son pull the numbers out of a hat and when I was looking up the numbers to write down what the three prompts were, I laughed at the first one he chose. *grin*
                          very good....I just cant wait to read these fics !!!!

Comment

Thanks SLC for sending her the link, I was putting all the results from one into one post and then adding it to memories for the community so new people can find and read the results down the road w/out digging through the archives.

I think I'll go edit my sig to put it in there so people can find it easily.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! First time poster, but longtime lurker here.

I'm normally a lurker on these threads, and I took my time coming out of the whumper closet, but you guys seem like such a nice, welcoming community

So, a few words about me: My name is Andrea and I'm a whumper I live in Budapest, Hungary, with my cat Sheba. I'm an English teacher.

I have a question for you all: how did you become whumpers? Or when did you realize you were one? My love of whumping started with Mulder on the XF (who Sheppard reminds me of in some ways), and then came Jack from SG-1... And now I'm here

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X