Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      You probably imagined a two-headed, custard long john filled dwarf! Dressed in creme egg wrappers!!! Seriously, what did you think I looked like?
      now there's an image to start my day with... Actually I pictured you with brown hair. *shrugs*

BTW,

OMG!!! Schools are cancelled!!!! I guess wind chills of -35 to -45 is a bit too cold for kids to go out. damn, I still ahve to go to work though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
        Hello!

*waves*

I am still on top of the world today!!!!!!!

Just thought I would pop in while I have a connection as it is playing up big time today! My con pic with DH is on my thunk if anyone wants to see it! I have loads to write about what happened and still have to download my pics from my camera.

It really was fun although as everyone has said they need to do something about how they organise the queues.

I stayed until 5.45 pm last evening so saw it through to the end and it was so worth staying for. If any of you are thinking of coming to P3 then go for it! Obviously it will be a lot of pennies for those of you not in the UK but if a certain chappie is a guest you will not be disappointed! So many opportunities to see them during the weekend.

BTW I did not mention about whumping to DH! So if you tell Joe you are whumpers you are braver than I am!!

Bluealien - those pics are awesome!

SheppyD - you looked great in your pic before you warped yourself! One day you may be brave enough to leave yourself in!

Linzi - you are a gorgeous!!

Mx

Awww, you sweetie! You're so pretty!
        I saw your piccie on the DH thunk, and it's totally and absolutely fantastic!!!!!! Woo hoo! You got to cuddle your hero!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          now there's an image to start my day with... Actually I pictured you with brown hair. *shrugs*

BTW,

OMG!!! Schools are cancelled!!!! I guess wind chills of -35 to -45 is a bit too cold for kids to go out. damn, I still ahve to go to work though...
          Thank you!
          You thought I had brown hair? I thought everyone knew I was blonde...in more ways than one!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
            OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZI !!!!!!

And I am glad you liked the pressies!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
            Thanks sweetie!
            sigpic

Comment

Uh-oh...what will you do with the Geeklet?

WB (shivering for GG even though it's supposed to hit 60 here today...)

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Thank you!
                You thought I had brown hair? I thought everyone knew I was blonde...in more ways than one!!!!
                ya well, sometimes I am just very slow on the uptake....

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                Uh-oh...what will you do with the Geeklet?

WB (shivering for GG even though it's supposed to hit 60 here today...)
                Geeklet is going to Grandmas. Why oh why can they not close the universities too? Just cause were adults doesn't mean we're any more immune to the cold..... Well, at least I don't have to give the presentations today. Which means I can leave early and that's a good thing cause I'm not feeling well to begin with....

60 degrees???? *sighs dreamily*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                  Oh dear - I must have missed some posts - I had no idea!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZI!!

P2 must have been a pretty good way to spend your birthday!
                  Oh it was!
                  Meeting everyone was wonderful!The GW'rs and lj people were lovely!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to convert that, but I'm too tired and.. okay.. too dumb. But it sounds very very cold.
                    Oh it was!
                    Meeting everyone was wonderful!The GW'rs and lj people were lovely!
                    Oh I'd love to meet up with some of the lovely people from in here - and the added bonus of meeting some of the cast as well? Sounds fab. Glad you guys had such a great time.
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                      I've been trying to convert that, but I'm too tired and.. okay.. too dumb. But it sounds very very cold.

Oh I'd love to meet up with some of the lovely people from in here - and the added bonus of meeting some of the cast as well? Sounds fab. Glad you guys had such a great time.
                      Just know at those temps, any exposed skin freezes within 10 minutes.

Edit: -45 F = -43 C
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Linzi!
                        Last edited by pilgrim soul; 05 February 2007, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Just know at those temps, any exposed skin freezes within 10 minutes.

Edit: -45 F = -43 C
                          *shudders* It just doesn't get that cold in my neck of the woods - it rarely snows at all (it does in the mountains, of course - just not where I live). I can't imagine living where it gets that cold. What are your summers like?
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Well I have a ticket already - it was £87.50
                            thanks for the info.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZI
                            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZI!!! AND FROM THE WHOLE GANG
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

How's this for sad.....I was trying to think about the first time I started to think in a whumpy way(*ooh eer*)..and I do believe it was when I was young and there was a programme on called 'Marine Boy'. It was a cartoon,slightly anime in style, about a kid who always seemed to save the world with the help of his mermaid friend and his dolphin. That is about as far back as I can remember, but I am sure that was about the time of my first whumpy thoughts..gawd knows how old I was, but I think I am showing my age now!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Working...
                                X