X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
    Season four
    Spoiler:
    it would seem to me that Joe looks out for other characters aswell. He mentioned at a con that he had told RL to go to the writers and tell them that she needed more stories and he was responsible for picking JM at the casting and he made a great choice. I would like to think that if he opposed any of the cast strongly he would say 'it wont work' and that TPTB could see how he knows the show and maybe relent. From what ....ah......cont remember who it was, but the whole thing about Joe asking the crowd if they wnated SG1 characters smacks of him not liking the idea himself!

Fingers crossed.

Nothing should ever detract from the whumping
    yeh s4
    Spoiler:
    i dont think that most of them would be particually happy with it, oh i know that they have to say "yeh itll be great working with them" and all that crap but honestly, i dont think they would be too happy about it, i think JOE isnt from what he asked at the con...that guy sure knows what WE the atlantis fans want...why cant he be in charge??

JF
    Spoiler:
    do you get the impression that Joe might leave the show if he isnt happy with the direction of it?? regardless of the money?? He just seems like the type of person, TO ME, that wouldnt stand for being on a show that will ultimately fail. Hope that makes sense. If it is a contentious issue for him....well..........whose to say he would walk out too. HORRIBLE thought I know, but i guess i credit the guy with a lot of integrity in that respect
    i know s4
    Spoiler:
    i think that he would leave if he wasnt happy, as much as he loves working on the show...god that is a horrible thought and then i would definately NOT watch it anymore....if joe/shep doesnt get enough screen time pushed out for sg rejects (like BLUEALIEN just said....JN Smith said "members" what if we get someone else too?) then ill wanna turn off...as much as its not fair that WE get pushed out to just placate sg1 fans...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......yeh i really hate TPTB right now!! i have to have faith that joe will fight for us!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Ali, Linzi ot Lauriel have the rights to hand out the Shep clones...I'm sure one of them will get to you at their earliest convenience. We don't like whumpers to go without for too long. Hmm.. maybe being a WASP member I should see if I can hand them out....

Well, I did start writing one..but got sidetracked. With my writing skills, it takes me forever to get anything to sound half way coherent. So that means I won't be posting till next year sometime....
      I am sure that you or Lauriel could give them out GG. I dont think Linzi will - she doesnt have any - not even her own!!!!

Comment

thanks..and i will accept those hugs with open arms. Feel like i need a lot of them lately
        awwww have a (((BIG HUG!)))from your sister!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          awwww have a (((BIG HUG!)))from your sister!!
          AW Thanks XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

(Innocently) what message?? :O) :O)

No really, thanks Obsessed. I didn't realize that particular thing was wrong too. I'm a total ditz, as evidenced by not realizing I had no tail lights the other day until the nice officer pulled me over and told me. He was trying to explain how to fix them and I was thinking "Exactly what gives you the idea that I know how to do ANY of what you're saying??" I don't want to get banned!! I would cry a LOT!!

Here, I'll post something I'm allowed to post. I used my poor skills at Paint to alter these Sheppard pictures before. They're actually part of a much larger photo story I put together but I altered them so they'd work for this thread.
            Enjoy!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 26 November 2006, 03:29 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
              (Innocently) what message?? :O) :O)

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                So just out of curiosity how many people are currently writing fics??
                Trying to. I get the awful feeling I'll be writing and I'll tune in and they'll have killed off the character I'm writing.

Plus at times I just want to write fix-it stories as the actual show writers leave such huge, honking glaring plot holes...

Comment

AW Thanks XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                  hehehe... now im in the tapping to atlantis thread....some of those people....gah... guess those fighting gloves from when i was in those anti cast threads before need to come back on hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    hehehe... now im in the tapping to atlantis thread....some of those people....gah... guess those fighting gloves from when i was in those anti cast threads before need to come back on hehe
                    right im off,

i do have to say one last thing, a rant, and i really dont want to offend any SG1 fans so if you are then avoid this spoiler but
                    Spoiler:
                    the SG1 fans are doing my head in!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! its over dammit! the show is finsihed, its over, no amount of saving it or character transplnating is going to help it! AHHHHH!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!SO leave my blasted show alone and let it develop without trying to turn it back into SG1 ARGH GRR GRRRRRRRRR! *turns into incredible hulk*

and...............breathe...

feel much better now. Be back tomorrow when i will try and stay out of poopy threads and talk serious whump!!!!!

and yeah Prion, i might start writing episode tags again

Comment

right im off,

i do have to say one last thing, a rant, and i really dont want to offend any SG1 fans so if you are then avoid this spoiler but
                      Spoiler:
                      the SG1 fans are doing my head in!ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! its over dammit! the show is finsihed, its over, no amount of saving it or character transplnating is going to help it! AHHHHH!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!SO leave my blasted show alone and let it develop without trying to turn it back into SG1 ARGH GRR GRRRRRRRRR! *turns into incredible hulk*

feel much better now. Be back tomorrow when i will try and stay out of poopy threads and talk serious whump!!!!!

bye sis!! and i just have to say i totally agree with your rant!!!!!!!!!
                      all i know by now is that i want
                      Spoiler:
                      all the SG1 characters to DIE!!!! then none of them could come over!!!!
                      hey joe suggested it......i agree with it hehe....
                      all these changes are so depressing.....i just want to go up to TPTB and ask WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off too...im going to do some work and calm down....probably be back later!

Comment

right im off,

Spoiler:

I'm a fan of SG-1, but I agree
                        Spoiler:
                        that they should leave atlantis alone.
                        I almost wish SG-1 had ended a few years ago before it started going downhill.

Oh, for those of you that have seen Return 2, did you notice
                        Spoiler:
                        that when the jumper comes through the gate into Atlantis they run over somebody? One of the Asurans is running down the stairs and the jumper just plows him over! Then he spends the rest of the scene lying on his back squashed by the jumper

I just found that to be a bit amusing

Comment

(((HUGS)))

Seems like almost everyone here needs a hug today. Even if you don't, consider yourself hugged anyways!
                          sigpic

Comment

to all who celebrate Thanksgiving!

and

to all who need it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                              I'm a fan of SG-1, but I agree
                              Spoiler:
                              that they should leave atlantis alone.
                              I almost wish SG-1 had ended a few years ago before it started going downhill.

Spoiler:
                              that when the jumper comes through the gate into Atlantis they run over somebody? One of the Asurans is running down the stairs and the jumper just plows him over! Then he spends the rest of the scene lying on his back squashed by the jumper

Yeah I noticed that in Return 2...

Spoiler:
                              Way to go Sheppard...heheh...now can he do that with the SG1 characters when they come over...*lol*
                              I used to be a big SG1 fan,,still am a fan of it but not even by a long shot as I am an Atlantis fan today... so I don't take any offense of the ones that yell and rant about it *lol* heck even I do it...
                              Hopefully Joe will fight for what he believes in ,,and just as much for the other cast members that he works with...I know he's fighting for Rachel and helped Jason... so hopeully he'll keep watching out for them and for himself.. and then he can just run over all the SG1 and other stupid characters with the jumper...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                                Spoiler:

Wahahahaha! I didn't notice that...must watch again in a minute 'cos the first time people kept interrupting me!! My quick thoughts on The Return 2
                                Spoiler:
                                Brilliant SFX...loved Shep flying the jumper backwards through the gate and trying to avoid the drones...but waaaaahhh! Shep could've been the one doing the swimming...he offered to!! Missed WetShep opportunity #2...darn it! What does it take to get this man wet or semi-naked...or both!! You know what's going to happen don't you? All of a sudden...one day...in an episode we least expect...we're going to get wet and fully naked all in one go...and 'cos we've got used to seeing him clothed up to his earholes all the time...we're all going to have to be hospitalized from the shock for at least a week!! The thread will be very quiet then!!

Comment

Working...
                                X