This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam's boyfriend
    The worst actress, and at the same time, character in both series. I can't find any other actor/actress that has similar limited expressions like her. She looks and acts like a school teacher. Her character also is pretty pointless, why would you need someone like her in a mission like this? She doesnt know anything, doesnt understand a thing or help with anything. The main role of Weir is just to say 'Do it', Becket can do that for god sake.
    oh go away

Comment

The worst actress, and at the same time, character in both series. I can't find any other actor/actress that has similar limited expressions like her. She looks and acts like a school teacher. Her character also is pretty pointless, why would you need someone like her in a mission like this? She doesnt know anything, doesnt understand a thing or help with anything. The main role of Weir is just to say 'Do it', Becket can do that for god sake.
      Ah, silly trolls.
      Dissing people on an appreciation thread is amazingly bad idea and so they deserve all the bad rep they are bound to get.

But still, I hope they go away unless they have something more positive and sensible to say.

Comment

You would think the title of this thread would be self-explanatory. Apparently not. This is the Weir/Torri appreciation thread. It's for the discussion and appreciation of the character/actress, NOT for bashing of the same. Have a look at the opening post, hopefully that'll clear things up for you.

*sigh*

Anyway. Weir have become one of my favorite characters and I'd say that The Eye, Before I Sleep and The Gift are my favorite episodes featuring her. She did a remarkable job as (spoiler Before I Sleep: )
        Spoiler:
        Old!Weir in this episode
        . Very impressive acting.
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Well, if you want to spout Torri hate, make your own thread. This isn't the place for debate.

And I would imagine you haven't seen the second half of the season, as only someone without the capacity for rational thought would say she's useless after seeing such episodes as "The Siege".
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

First of all I started this thread for fans of Torri which I clearly stated at the start. What you have said is disrespectful to both the actress and the character. We are all here because we like Weir and Torri. That's the whole point of this thread. If you don't like the actress fair enough it's your opinion. If you don't like the character fair enough, that's your opinion too and you're entitled to it but to come on to a thread where we are fans of the actress and fans of the character and to attack both like you did is both dissrespectful to us and more importantly to Torri so I'd appreciate it if you would leave us to our discussions and go and spread your negativity somewhere else.

Finally if Torri was really that bad do you think she'd be up for a Saturn award for her acting? I think not! She's an amazing actress and that's something I'll testify to any day.

Lucy

Comment

Obviously, someone just doesn't understand the word "Appreciation!" and obviously didn't see the episode 'Before I Sleep' inwhich she kicked major arse in!!!

Comment

Just ignore the troll folks, at this point we don't need to defend Torri Higginson's obvious skill, and dignifying the troll only encourages them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shweirness_Rocks
                  Obviously, someone just doesn't understand the word "Appreciation!" and obviously didn't see the episode 'Before I Sleep' inwhich she kicked major arse in!!!
                  Welcome to the world of posting Shweirness

Comment

Thanks Major Fischer! Finally came out of my lurking shell lol!

Els xxx

Comment

Hi Els. Thanks for joining in with the Torri love hehe!

Everyone wave to my best buddy and Torri fan Els!

Luce x

Comment

Was someone here complaining about Tori? I failed to notice.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey, welcome aboard — and you should check out the Sheppard/Weir thread. Shipping over, promise!
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Shipping over, promise!
                            She LIES!

Comment

Originally posted by Liv

You would think the title of this thread would be self-explanatory. Apparently not. This is the Weir/Torri appreciation thread. It's for the discussion and appreciation of the character/actress, NOT for bashing of the same. Have a look at the opening post, hopefully that'll clear things up for you.

*sigh*

Anyway. Weir have become one of my favorite characters and I'd say that The Eye, Before I Sleep and The Gift are my favorite episodes featuring her. She did a remarkable job as (spoiler Before I Sleep: )
                              Spoiler:
                              Old!Weir in this episode
                              . Very impressive acting.
                              Liv!!!! *hugs* How are you? How's the clone?

*cough*

yes, I agree, she was AWESOME in BIS, and I really think she must stand a great chance of the award!

Comment

Aha, I knew you were a Brit cos you used the word arse.

So go and get your arse over the Weir/Shep thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X