John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
    Thanks guys!! I'm just not really that used to being on any forum to be honest, so please forgive me if I have to ask more questions that may seem really stupid, okay?
    Oh, dearheart! You should have seen me a year ago. I was so clueless! Everyone here is great!

Those are great, Sci! Love them!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry Everlovin to do this to you on your special day.

I hope you like your gifts through out the day.
    I completely understand. We all loved Lordy. Sorry I didn't know him that well.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    She went off to class at about noon our time I think, and she didn't mention it to me when we spoke beforehand.

Happy birthday Everlovin!! I do hope you have a lovely day
    Thank you!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    On a completely different note...Happy birthday Everlovin!

Chow Down
    Wonderful! Love it! Left a comment, anonomously unfortunately, I don't remember my password.

Back to catch up.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks, Cazz! Off to put all the sigs in the sig rotation!
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Everlovin!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Thanks!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Oh, dearheart! You should have seen me a year ago. I was so clueless! Everyone here is great!

Back to catch up.
            Thanks Everlovin!! And HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Forever!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Hi everyone !
                I leave a quick message because I'm at work. I was so happy to come again to say that finally I'm free I finished what needed to be done and what a devastating news I learned.
                I can't cry right now but I'm so sad Chris was such a nice guy, he was awesome and fun and sadly a little shy while he was awesome. He had great dreams and i so wishes for him to fulfill them.
                I made awesome friends in here as all of you and Chris was really awesome I will so miss him.

I know too it's EVERLOVIN's BIRTHDAY !
                while circunstances are so sad I wish you a great day and all the best
                I have to go but see you later tonight HUGS
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Thanks hun

Oh goodness. Sometimes life just throws these curb balls at ya. Lordy and i got to know each other briefly but he was a wonderful man, whom i liked to consider my friend. Rest in peace hun, and i shall miss you

Ditto

Wonderful

Posted Message

Gonna snag too luv

No need to do so anymore luv *sigh*
                  Hey hun. I sure does. Makes you appreciate life more.

The way that everyone has spoken about him here and on the memorial thread, I really wish I had met him. I know I would have like him. I know there probably is nothing I can do, but if there is anything at all, please let me know, okay?
                  Thanks hun. Just you saying that means alot.

And don't feel bad if you questions. Just ask. It can be hard at first, but you'll get use to it plus, rules change sometime and we even forget.
                  *hugs*

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  This is just so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with WL's friends and family.
                  Thanks Rockhound

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  So sorry to hear about WL. My condolences to his family.
                  Thanks you too CC.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  I just made a post in the Farewell thread.

But I wanted to also post these here as well:

Spoiler:

Sorry for the quality of it. Photoshop wasn't doing what I wanted, so I added the words in using Powerpoint.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...hlord_sig2.jpg

Plain:
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...thlord_sig.jpg
                  Nice job LJ.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Those are great, Sci! Love them!

I completely understand. We all loved Lordy. Sorry I didn't know him that well.

Thank you!

Wonderful! Love it! Left a comment, anonomously unfortunately, I don't remember my password.

Back to catch up.
                  I'm so glad you enjoyed everything hun.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  Hi everyone !
                  I leave a quick message because I'm at work. I was so happy to come again to say that finally I'm free I finished what needed to be done and what a devastating news I learned.
                  I can't cry right now but I'm so sad Chris was such a nice guy, he was awesome and fun and sadly a little shy while he was awesome. He had great dreams and i so wishes for him to fulfill them.
                  I made awesome friends in here as all of you and Chris was really awesome I will so miss him.

I know too it's EVERLOVIN's BIRTHDAY !
                  while circunstances are so sad I wish you a great day and all the best
                  I have to go but see you later tonight HUGS
                  Nicely said hun. **hugs**

Comment

Hey everyone. I found this vid by Sariana on Youtube. It a wonderful song

Comment

WOW!! That was awesome...... they are just so utterly perfect for one another.... I think we need to send this video to the ptb...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Hi all.
                        I came on here to check up on the thread- & I'm suddenly reading about Lordy!

My thoughts & prayers are with him & his family.

And I think this song really sums up what we're all feeling right now:

I'd like to take credit for it, but it's not my song. It was written by an Aussie singer named Dean Geyer for 'Neighbours'- he & co-star Caitlin Stacey sang it on the show, but it truly fits what's happening right now.

RIP Lordy

Laura.

EDIT:
                        OT
                        Spoiler:

I've got another day of workshop thingy for that role I keep mentioning.
                        Lordy's memory will be with me all day- & I'd like to dedicate my efforts to him. For without the support of you all, I wouldn't be this close to getting it. (I haven't mentioned this before, but knowing that you have been thinking of me & wishing me good luck has driven me to achieve the best I can- & as my tribute to Lordy, I want to dedicate it to him.)
                        Beautiful words

The way that everyone has spoken about him here and on the memorial thread, I really wish I had met him. I know I would have like him. I know there probably is nothing I can do, but if there is anything at all, please let me know, okay?
                        I wish you got to meet him, you would have liked him!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL!! I agree. If they don't get the hint then there is something wrong.

Comment

It's been so long since I came in here. Too long but at least now I'm free LOl.
                            I don't know where to start nor if I will have time to catch with all of the awesome artwork besides I'm really saddened
                            Hey hun. I sure does. Makes you appreciate life more.

And don't feel bad if you questions. Just ask. It can be hard at first, but you'll get use to it plus, rules change sometime and we even forget.
                            *hugs*

Thanks Rockhound

Thanks you too CC.

Nice job LJ.

I'm so glad you enjoyed everything hun.

Nicely said hun. **hugs**
                            Thank you so much Lea for warning me HUGS your sig for Chris is really beautiful too
                            Thank you so much I needed it
                            LOL!! I agree. If they don't get the hint then there is something wrong.
                            LOL do you really believe it LOL I'm sure we should do it to show what mistake they did LOL.
                            I need to do something for Everlovin birthday I'm late
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Wow that was stunning.. wish my videos looked that good
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*hugs*

I wish I could say something to make you all feel a little better somehow, but there is really nothing one can say is there?

And I just hope I don't drive you all nuts with questions!!
                                *hugs back*

The video was really beautiful, and the timing with the words of the song was perfect!! Not too mention that it is one of my fav songs anyway!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Beautiful words

I wish you got to meet him, you would have liked him!
                                Judging by all that has been said, I know I would have liked him. He sounds like he was a really nice guy.
                                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X