Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Awesome...gotta love those expressive sexy eyes
    Exactly!!!

Thanks Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. Thanks TF

Thanks Nina and thanks for the links.

I just dropped this off a while ago in the Shep Thunk thread.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...JF-Seyes-1.jpg

Jess. Can you repost the Bday posts!!! Thanks

Thanks Donna.
      *thunk* I think that just made my day.

Ladies, if any of you are interested, I posted the first chapter of my original fiction story that I have been working on for going on 8 years now in my LJ. Feel free to read and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated since I can't turn this in to my prof because it is scifi. http://padme18.livejournal.com/
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

RR So far
        Prompt words

Next part:
        Spoiler:
        John's eyes finally adjust to the darkness, but all he can see of the creature is it's massive shape and red eyes. It's claws slowly begin to wrap around his wonded leg. He has to grit his teeth harder to keep from revealing the extreme pain he's in.

It's rough tough begins to lick the blood off his wound until it hears a distant howl. It immediately stops what it's doing to listen harder and quickly runs off with a growl.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          *thunk* I think that just made my day.

Ladies, if any of you are interested, I posted the first chapter of my original fiction story that I have been working on for going on 8 years now in my LJ. Feel free to read and comment. Feedback is greatly appreciated since I can't turn this in to my prof because it is scifi. http://padme18.livejournal.com/
          Thanks Padme and thanks for the link.

Comment

Thanks Padme and thanks for the link.
            Your welcome.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Your welcome.
              NP hun. I also put it on the Fanfic Link.

I'll try to read it after.

Comment

Hee hee. Thanks TF

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...JF-Seyes-1.jpg

Thanks Donna.
                Very nice sci!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Can't see them either

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Nothings showing snowy
                  Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  I think she deleted them.. Too bad!
                  Well you guys are a bunch of complainers! I didn't delete them i just moved them to a different folder thats way you cant see them but here they are:
                  Spoiler:

And if you wish to see the new anti keller ones please direct your lovelt selves onto the anti-keller thread. I'm not posting them here anymore because i do not wish to offend any keller fans.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Hm... I actually kind of agree with some of his answers.
                  Me too
                  Got a new sig from Achaja

Absolutely lovely!

That's why I kinda liked the seed
                  Spoiler:
                  Because Keller was just lying there not doing much Why can't they write her like this more often
                  Spoiler:
                  Because they don't like writting material that shows a characters talents
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Well you guys are a bunch of complainers! I didn't delete them i just moved them to a different folder thats way you cant see them but here they are:
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...tor7688797.jpg

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...vator88056.jpg

And if you wish to see the new anti keller ones please direct your lovelt selves onto the anti-keller thread. I'm not posting them here anymore because i do not wish to offend any keller fans.
                    pfft...Us complain....Never

hehe love the first one!

Spoiler:
                    Because they don't like writting material that shows a characters talents
                    So true!
                    sigpic

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      So in walks my fian. all smiling and hiding something behind his back. He says he has a present for me and to my surprise it's
                      Spoiler:
                      Seasons 1-4 of
                      Spoiler:
                      Stargate Atlantis!!!
                      I had been meaning to buy them for the longest time now, but apparently he beat me to the punch

What DVD ripper do you guys use?
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

NP hun. And I'm glad you did so I can see it.
                        Awww, thanks Scifan!

Wooohooooo!!!! MrsB is in the house.

I did a couple of icons for Camy's Beya challenge. I'm not too sure if I like them. So, I'll show you first. I used the same manip pic, but with different effects. Doing a king and queen theme is hard. IMO. I'm having trouble with nice textures that might fit.

Please give me your honest opinions.

Yes they were. I think it took me longer find decent texture for it though.
                        Thanks. I changed the texture.

I think I'll just post the two best one and be done.

Hey, but I only did a small insert. Cazz and Jet pounded a bunch of goodies this morning.
                        Both are beautiful!!!!. They are just sooo cute together!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        JM BLOG UPDATE
                        Spoiler:

Laura also writes: “All the Keller haters are really starting to get on my nerves (along with the other negavtive people). Why can’t people just enjoy the show?”

Answer: Well, fans are perfectly within their rights to voice their criticisms about the show. Again, I don’t have a problem with negative comments so long as they’re polite.

DasNdanger writes: “Ronon seemed to show more maturity and growth in S4, but since Broken Ties, he’s seems to have reverted back into caveman mode. Banging on the control panel in Daedalus Variations, blindly shooting up crystals without consideration to what it might mean for the rest of the crew…”

Answer: In my mind, Ronon has certainly come a long way since coming to Atlantis but he’s still prone to fall back on old ways, especially in the heat of battle. Even though he has grown over the years, he’s not the type to fall into line and maintains a fierce individuality that may cause him to act rashly at times. In the case of his shooting up the crystals in TLT, for instance, he was solving the problem the best way he knew how: quickly and decisively. Yes, he could have taken his time and removed a crystal here or there in the hopes that it would prove as effective, but there would have been no guarantee that this alternate approach would have worked.

Wolfenm writes: “And as far as the Keller screentime goes, the complaint was specifically in regards to her time versus Teyla’s screentime, particlarly *recently*….”

Answer: Well, if you really want to get into an episode breakdown…

Wolfenm writes: “Search and Rescue: despite the ep focus being her disappearance, Teyla had only a little more time than Keller.”

Answer: I’m at a bit of a loss. Some critics (not you) will point to the amount of time the actors appear onscreen while others will say that the amount of time isn’t as important as the importance of the character in that given episode. While you may be inclined to call S&R a draw, I couldn’t disagree more. Keller’s contribution was minimal while Teyla’s scenes were crucial to the episode - from her scenes with Michael and Kanaan, through her reunion with the team, to the delivery of her baby and return to Atlantis.

Wolfenm writes: “The Seed: Keller’s the focal point, Teyla inexplicably disappears completely from the story about fifteen minutes from the end.”

Answer: Keller’s the focal point? Had Teyla been the victim here, fans would have surely complained because she did nothing but lie there through the entire episode. In spite of the fact that she is source point of the contagion, this one had little to do with the Keller character.
                        Wolfenm writes: Broken Ties: Yes, Teyla had some good participation, even if ot wasn’t her ep — but she wasn’t the focus.”

Answer: Agreed.

Wolfenm writes: “Daedalus Variations: This one was good, Teyla-wise, too, but again, not Teyla-centric. (Not saying they all *should* be, just making a point)”

Wolfenm writes: “Ghost in the Machine: just that one scene with Elizabeth, really, otherwise she’s there but not really *doing* much”

Answer: This one I’d consider a team episode in that they are all touched by Elizabeth’s return. In terms of “doing much”, the same argument could apply to the rest of the team as well. It’s the replicators who build themselves their own bodies and are the architects of their own demise.
                        Wolfenm writes: “Teyla was mostly in the background while Keller had a lot to do. (Understandable, yes — although if it were Carson, would he have been as prominent, I wonder?)”

Answer: Given the medical nature of the episode, it stood to reason that Keller would play an active role in the proceedings.

Wolfenm writes: “Whispers: None of either”

Answer: Right.

Wolfenm writes: “Queen: Obviously this one was Teyla-centric. but Keller did have multiple scenes in which she *did* stuff, rather than just being around.”

Answer: This one was practically all Teyla. Keller’s contributions were significant in that they set up the scenario (her surgical skills and the fact that she has been working on a means of “curing” the wraith of their need to feed. This was a significant storyline that we wanted to pursue this season and it so happened that the Keller character was in the logical position to contribute to this particular arc.
                        Wolfenm writes: “Tracker: No Teyla, Keller-*centric*”

Answer: Sure.

Wolfenm writes: “First Contact: Keller has the scene with Ronon, the scene with Todd (well, two, technically), the scene with Woolsey, and another bit with Ronon: Teyla runs around with Sheppard, but doesn’t have a lot to do that isn’t done by others as well, like she’s just a tagalong and it could have been anyone. Lost Tribe: Keller and Ronon have the backup story - she has the scene where she basically instigates Ronon to take another couole of shots in retaliation to her comments (if Ronon’s going to do something that proves detrimental, I’d have rather it had been without an outside influence) and confronts Todd, then confronts Ronon later. Teyla, after helping to find Sheppard, had to stay behind while Sheppard got to go on the mission. (Granted, I understand why she had to, it’s just unfortunate that she got left behind again).”

Answer: Some episodes service the characters (Broken Ties, The Shrine, Brain Storm) while others service the story (Whispers, First Contact, The Lost Tribe). Last year, Teyla was front and center in the bigger arc that concluded the season. This year, the focus of the mid-season two-parter is on arc elements (the wraith treatment, the attero device, the love triangle) in which she plays a lesser role. Next week’s episode sees a return to a more team-centered storyline and then, two episode’s later, Teyla gets to step up.

Dignan50yp writes: “I know Keller isn’t in every scene Joe but darn it, that’s the way it appears lately.”

Answer: Well, of course. That’s because she happened to play a significant role in the past three episodes (Tracker, First Contact, and The Lost Tribe).

Shawna writes: “I don’t remember if you’ve already mentioned it, but could you tell me if we’ll get any more Michael? I’m just curious if I can look forward to seeing him at all, now that it’s canceled.”

Answer: Oh, chances are he’ll turn up sometime between now and the end of the season.

Camy writes: “I understand that Keller had to let him down. I get that. But why must it have been so cold and ruthless.”

Anwer: If you had been in Keller’s position, how would you have approached him?

Wow, haven't kept up with JM's blog but i guess there seem's to be a battle going between Keller and Teyla.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hee hee. Thanks TF

Thanks Donna.
                          Drools!....and some sexy eyes they are! . I swear scifan, i must have stared at that sig for god knows how long lol!.

Thanks Donna.

That's true. I didn't think of that either.

I probably went overboard,but I'm trying different things.

More pretty artwork! and i don't think you went overboard, i like it!.

Got a new sig from Achaja

Wow! awesome job Achaja!...beautiful!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ok. Look forward to see what happens. Goodnight. I'm off too.
                            Haven't heard from them YET, but then again, I only sent them my info yesterday!!! On the plus side it appears that I have survived the first six weeks of Chemistry K!!

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                            Hi Folks,

Long time....ur...okay, very, very, very, very long time, no chat. Good to see we're still one the first page. Will try to stop by more often.

DevineM27
                            YO!!!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:

Laura also writes: “All the Keller haters are really starting to get on my nerves (along with the other negavtive people). Why can’t people just enjoy the show?”

Answer: Well, fans are perfectly within their rights to voice their criticisms about the show. Again, I don’t have a problem with negative comments so long as they’re polite.

DasNdanger writes: “Ronon seemed to show more maturity and growth in S4, but since Broken Ties, he’s seems to have reverted back into caveman mode. Banging on the control panel in Daedalus Variations, blindly shooting up crystals without consideration to what it might mean for the rest of the crew…”

Answer: In my mind, Ronon has certainly come a long way since coming to Atlantis but he’s still prone to fall back on old ways, especially in the heat of battle. Even though he has grown over the years, he’s not the type to fall into line and maintains a fierce individuality that may cause him to act rashly at times. In the case of his shooting up the crystals in TLT, for instance, he was solving the problem the best way he knew how: quickly and decisively. Yes, he could have taken his time and removed a crystal here or there in the hopes that it would prove as effective, but there would have been no guarantee that this alternate approach would have worked.

Wolfenm writes: “And as far as the Keller screentime goes, the complaint was specifically in regards to her time versus Teyla’s screentime, particlarly *recently*….”

Answer: Well, if you really want to get into an episode breakdown…

Wolfenm writes: “Search and Rescue: despite the ep focus being her disappearance, Teyla had only a little more time than Keller.”

Answer: I’m at a bit of a loss. Some critics (not you) will point to the amount of time the actors appear onscreen while others will say that the amount of time isn’t as important as the importance of the character in that given episode. While you may be inclined to call S&R a draw, I couldn’t disagree more. Keller’s contribution was minimal while Teyla’s scenes were crucial to the episode - from her scenes with Michael and Kanaan, through her reunion with the team, to the delivery of her baby and return to Atlantis.

Wolfenm writes: “The Seed: Keller’s the focal point, Teyla inexplicably disappears completely from the story about fifteen minutes from the end.”

Answer: Keller’s the focal point? Had Teyla been the victim here, fans would have surely complained because she did nothing but lie there through the entire episode. In spite of the fact that she is source point of the contagion, this one had little to do with the Keller character.
                            Wolfenm writes: Broken Ties: Yes, Teyla had some good participation, even if ot wasn’t her ep — but she wasn’t the focus.”

Wolfenm writes: “Daedalus Variations: This one was good, Teyla-wise, too, but again, not Teyla-centric. (Not saying they all *should* be, just making a point)”

Wolfenm writes: “Ghost in the Machine: just that one scene with Elizabeth, really, otherwise she’s there but not really *doing* much”

Answer: This one I’d consider a team episode in that they are all touched by Elizabeth’s return. In terms of “doing much”, the same argument could apply to the rest of the team as well. It’s the replicators who build themselves their own bodies and are the architects of their own demise.
                            Wolfenm writes: “Teyla was mostly in the background while Keller had a lot to do. (Understandable, yes — although if it were Carson, would he have been as prominent, I wonder?)”

Answer: Given the medical nature of the episode, it stood to reason that Keller would play an active role in the proceedings.

Wolfenm writes: “Whispers: None of either”

Answer: Right.

Wolfenm writes: “Queen: Obviously this one was Teyla-centric. but Keller did have multiple scenes in which she *did* stuff, rather than just being around.”

Answer: This one was practically all Teyla. Keller’s contributions were significant in that they set up the scenario (her surgical skills and the fact that she has been working on a means of “curing” the wraith of their need to feed. This was a significant storyline that we wanted to pursue this season and it so happened that the Keller character was in the logical position to contribute to this particular arc.
                            Wolfenm writes: “Tracker: No Teyla, Keller-*centric*”

Answer: Sure.

Wolfenm writes: “First Contact: Keller has the scene with Ronon, the scene with Todd (well, two, technically), the scene with Woolsey, and another bit with Ronon: Teyla runs around with Sheppard, but doesn’t have a lot to do that isn’t done by others as well, like she’s just a tagalong and it could have been anyone. Lost Tribe: Keller and Ronon have the backup story - she has the scene where she basically instigates Ronon to take another couole of shots in retaliation to her comments (if Ronon’s going to do something that proves detrimental, I’d have rather it had been without an outside influence) and confronts Todd, then confronts Ronon later. Teyla, after helping to find Sheppard, had to stay behind while Sheppard got to go on the mission. (Granted, I understand why she had to, it’s just unfortunate that she got left behind again).”

Answer: Some episodes service the characters (Broken Ties, The Shrine, Brain Storm) while others service the story (Whispers, First Contact, The Lost Tribe). Last year, Teyla was front and center in the bigger arc that concluded the season. This year, the focus of the mid-season two-parter is on arc elements (the wraith treatment, the attero device, the love triangle) in which she plays a lesser role. Next week’s episode sees a return to a more team-centered storyline and then, two episode’s later, Teyla gets to step up.

Dignan50yp writes: “I know Keller isn’t in every scene Joe but darn it, that’s the way it appears lately.”

Answer: Well, of course. That’s because she happened to play a significant role in the past three episodes (Tracker, First Contact, and The Lost Tribe).

Shawna writes: “I don’t remember if you’ve already mentioned it, but could you tell me if we’ll get any more Michael? I’m just curious if I can look forward to seeing him at all, now that it’s canceled.”

Answer: Oh, chances are he’ll turn up sometime between now and the end of the season.

Camy writes: “I understand that Keller had to let him down. I get that. But why must it have been so cold and ruthless.”

Anwer: If you had been in Keller’s position, how would you have approached him?

gr! he hasn't answered my questions!!! can you let me know when he answers questions from a CC pretty please????

kool!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            So in walks my fian. all smiling and hiding something behind his back. He says he has a present for me and to my surprise it's
                            Spoiler:
                            Seasons 1-4 of
                            Spoiler:
                            Stargate Atlantis!!!
                            I had been meaning to buy them for the longest time now, but apparently he beat me to the punch
                            nice!!! but I have a feeling that somebody is going to be buying NCIS some time soon!!!

NICS:
                            Spoiler:
                            SKWA-EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The ending was so cute!!!!

Guess what???
                            Spoiler:
                            I found out who the cutie pie is that plays Torren!!!!! She's here!!
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Very nice sci!
                              Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Awww, thanks Scifan!

Both are beautiful!!!!. They are just sooo cute together!

Wow, haven't kept up with JM's blog but i guess there seem's to be a battle going between Keller and Teyla.
                              NP hun and I'm glad you like them.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Drools!....and some sexy eyes they are! . I swear scifan, i must have stared at that sig for god knows how long lol!.

More pretty artwork! and i don't think you went overboard, i like it!.

Wow! awesome job Achaja!...beautiful!.

That's what inspired me in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Haven't heard from them YET, but then again, I only sent them my info yesterday!!! On the plus side it appears that I have survived the first six weeks of Chemistry K!!

YO!!!

gr! he hasn't answered my questions!!! can you let me know when he answers questions from a CC pretty please????

kool!!!

nice!!! but I have a feeling that somebody is going to be buying NCIS some time soon!!!

NICS:
                                Spoiler:
                                SKWA-EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The ending was so cute!!!!

Guess what???
                                Spoiler:
                                I found out who the cutie pie is that plays Torren!!!!! She's here!!
                                Oh ok. I hope they tell you soon.
                                And that's good.

Thanks Hun.

NCIS: I know. It was an awesome ep!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X