X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved your choices Laura

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    Great list gater.

Most memorable season 5 eps for me were Vegas, Search and Rescue, Enemy at the Gate, Prodigal, and Remnants. In that order.
    Mine were:
    1)S&R
    2)The Prodigal/EatG (can't decide)
    4)Vegas/The Seed (can't decide )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Just wonderin'...will anyone be watching SGU?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Loved your choices Laura

Mine were:
        1)S&R

Oh I liked The Seed too. Almost put that one in there.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
        Probably not. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll try it. Why not? If I don't like it, then I'll stop watching.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              I can only think of 2 memorable episodes of season 5 and they were...

Search and Rescue...and The Prodigal.. though there were aspects of the Prodigal I didnt like...

The rest of the season went from mediocre to downright terrible...

I'll have to think some more about which episodes of the entire series I found the most memorable..
              The Prodigal was just... there was a lot MORE things I didn't like than what I did. But that's for another discussion.

it was difficult to choose my five memorable eps of the show... There were many.
              Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Awesome moments and quotes.. and stuff.. no matter what happened..I love Atlantis and I love the characters especially John and Teyla.. and always will
              I couldn't agree more
              Great list gater.

Most memorable season 5 eps for me were Vegas, Search and Rescue, Enemy at the Gate, Prodigal, and Remnants. In that order.
              I thought of Remnants but I don't know. I just... Again, there was more that I didn't like than what I did. I think they did Prodigal and Remnants the wrong way round. But that's my thoughts - and what are they worth now?
              Loved your choices Laura

Mine were:
              1)S&R

Ah, the good old whumper. Never lets the Whump eps down
              Most likely... I wasn't going to but there more I read, the more intrigued I get. A Canadian Idol loser and Robert Carlyle in the same show? The powers that be must have gone to magic school
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

So far in my story, "Teyla's Trial"
                Spoiler:

Chapter 1
                "WRAITH," Teyla distinctively heard John Sheppard's voice scream out to his teammates. She took off running behind McKay with Ronon at her heels. Sheppard led them in the direction of the gate…another surprise Wraith attack at a supposedly "friendly" planet…he would have to interrogate his informants…again. The Wraith fired at them while in pursuit through the harsh terrain of the planet. Rodney tripped on a broken branch off a tree and tumbled. Teyla quickly helped him back to his feet.

"Are you ok?" she asked. He nodded his head grabbing his P-90 off the ground.

"Let's GO!" Sheppard slowed to a stop and turned his head to shout at them.

Ronon ran ahead of Rodney while Teyla helped him back on his feet.

"They're catching up so hurry," Sheppard commanded.

Teyla turned to look behind to see the distance and started to run but was hit with one of the Wraith's guns. She plummeted to the ground knocking her head on a rock nearby. Because she was stunned while running, her body continued to move after she reached the ground. Sheppard, Rodney, and Ronon continued to evade their pursuers not realizing what had occurred until Rodney looked behind to check the distance between themselves and the enemy.

"Where's Teyla?" McKay asked Sheppard.

"What?" Sheppard turned his head to look behind for her. He stopped suddenly when he did not see her. His eyes searched through the trees below realizing they were running on the side of a cliff. He eyes peeked downward where he recognized Teyla's auburn colored hair against the lush green leaves.

Ronon's eyes followed Sheppard's gaze and he quickly headed off down the cliff after her. Rodney grabbed Sheppard's arm, "Seriously, do we have to go down there?" Observing John's glare, Rodney nodded his head, "Very well. Lead the way, Rambo."

Sheppard hurried after Ronon to rescue Teyla; Rodney sighed and tagged along behind him.

Ronon reached her first checking over her injuries touching behind her head. He removed his jacket carefully placing it underneath her head. Sheppard and Rodney arrived at the scene with Rodney scouring the area for signs of Wraith. Luckily, the dense trees and ferns seemed to hide their current location.

Ronon replied, "She's bleeding. I think her leg may be injured."

Sheppard glanced at Ronon's hand smeared with Teyla's blood. He reached in one of his pockets of his vest handing Ronon some bandages. Ronon grabbed the bandages gently lifting her head; he placed the bandages underneath her head holding them in place. John examined Teyla's leg and spoke, "It's broken. I need to set it before we move her." He glanced around the vicinity for some broken branches. Once he found what he wanted he pulled out some gauze out of his vest. "Teyla, can you hear me?" he asked. Receiving no response, he turned to Ronon, "Ok, Chewie, hold her still." Ronon complied while John set her leg making a temporary splint with the wood and gauze. "Time to get off this planet," Sheppard stated.

Ronon gently picked up Teyla in his arms with the bandages and his jacket still resting under her head. "Let's go," he grunted looking at Sheppard.

Sheppard nodded his head heading back up the cliff. He continued to search for signs of Wraith. "Clear," he replied, "Move it!"

Teyla's body remained motionless on their journey back to the gate. Ronon gazed down at her face, "She's barely breathing."

Sheppard's eyes widen as he yelled, "Dial the gate, Rodney!"

McKay dialed the gate address to Atlantis plugging in his IDC number. He replied, "It's safe now." All three hurried through the gate just as the Wraith returned beginning to fire on them.

As soon as they reached Atlantis' control room, Sheppard turned to Chuck, the technician, ordering, "Raise the shield!" Chuck followed the command noticing flashes of light against the shield of the gate as something hit it. Sheppard clicked his radio, "We need a medical team, NOW!"

Hearing the urgency in Sheppard's voice, Keller quickly assembled a medical team. They arrived in a few seconds waiting for instruction. Ronon carefully placed Teyla on the gurney; Keller checked Teyla's vitals while the team quickly proceeded to the infirmary.

Rodney, Ronon, and John stood at the gate watching as they rolled her away. "Will she be ok?" Rodney asked.

Sheppard doesn't respond to Rodney, his eyes still following the gurney as it disappeared down the hallway.

Ronon replied, "She'll be fine. She's a fighter."

Sheppard nodded his head turning away while unseen tears began to rise up in his eyes.

Chapter 2

Teyla's eyes fluttered opened and she said, "Hello? Anyone here?"

A nurse quickly came to her side, "Teyla, everything will be alright." The nurse clicked her radio, "Doctor, she is awake."

Teyla frowned, "It seems awfully dark here. Is the power out again? What did Rodney do this time?"

The nurse's eyes widen as she watched Teyla with her eyes open attempting to look around the room. "Just relax, Teyla," she reassured her.

Dr. Keller approached Teyla's bed, "How's our patient doing?"

Teyla's composure remained confused as she replied, "Why is it so dark?"

Dr. Keller's eyebrows rose as she pulled out a small light from her lab coat pocket. She pressed the side button on the light and flashed the light in Teyla's left eye and then her right one. Teyla's eyes remained opened with no response to the bright light. Keller turned to the nurse whispering quietly to prepare to run some tests.

Teyla asked, "What's going on?"

Dr. Keller released a quiet breath before responding cheerily, "Everything is going to be fine. We're just going to run some more tests."

Teyla knew that Keller was trying to sound optimistic but was unsuccessful. Teyla sighed, "Why can't I see?"

Keller looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. She replied honestly, "I don't know. That's why we need to run some more tests."

Teyla nodded, "Whatever is wrong promise me you will tell me the truth."

Keller nodded, "Of course."

"Promise me, Jennifer."

Keller sighed, "I promise."

With one of the nurse's assistance, Keller completed her final tests carefully pouring over the data before finishing her diagnosis. She walked slowly to Teyla's bed to tell her the news.

"Dr. Keller?" Teyla questioned.

"Yes, Teyla. How did you know?" Jennifer asked.

Teyla grimaced, "I'm not sure…"

Keller shakes her head to refocus why she was there. "Teyla," she paused, "I have some news."

Teyla's right upper lip curved upward to give Keller some encouragement, "Go ahead."

Keller continued, "When you fell, you sustained a brain injury in the visual processing area called the occipital lobe. There is some swelling…I have confidence the swelling will go down in a few days and everything will be back to normal."

"And if it does not?"

Keller closed her eyes thankful that Teyla could not see the agonizing look in her eyes. "We will need to operate to relieve the pressure."

Teyla nodded her head, "Very well, Doctor. Will the operation work?"

Keller's eyes brimmed with tears trying to escape. She spoke in her best good spirited tone remembering her promise to tell the truth, "I believe so, but you may never fully regain your sight."

Teyla's head lowered as she reflected on the news. Keeping her head down, she said, "Thank you, Jennifer, for your honesty."

Dr. Keller gently patted Teyla's hand and replied, "You get some rest now while I get to work."

Teyla heaved a sigh slowly closing her eyes. She bit the right side of her lip hard enough that the skin broke. She swallowed hard realizing she may never see her son or friends ever again.

Chapter 3

Spoiler:

Sheppard entered the infirmary wearily as he approached Dr. Keller. "Can I see her?" he asked quietly.

Keller nodded her head cautioning, "She's having a difficult time dealing with the fact she can't see."

John nodded, "That's understandable." He walked to Teyla's bed slowly trying to decide what he was going to say to her.

Teyla laid in the bed her eyes directed at the wall as Sheppard approached her. "Who's there?" she asked angrily.

John cleared his throat before answering, "It's me."

Teyla only nodded her head without a response.

John shuffled his feet nervously, "How are you feeling?"

Teyla ignored him still refusing to respond to his question.

Sheppard sat down on the side of her bed placing his hand gently on top of hers. "Teyla, please," John begged.

Teyla sighed and replied lifelessly, "I am fine."

John narrowed his eyebrows with concern written on his face. "Teyla, for what it's worth…I'm sorry," John spoke softly carefully squeezing her hand.

Tears started forming in Teyla's eyes; she quickly closed her eyes to hide them. With her eyes still closed tightly, she said, "Thank you, John."

John sighed and responded, "Teyla, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." He glanced around the room ensuring that nobody could hear him before continuing, "I'm here for you if you want to talk or whatever. Just don't give up on me…" His voice had begun to waver so he stopped before she could hear the emotion in his tone. Regaining his composure, he finished, "You are an integral part of my team and will always be…no matter what."

Teyla squeezed John's hand back and spoke softly, "If my condition worsens, please promise to take care of Torren."

Sheppard started to say that everything would be ok but he did not know that for certain so he stopped himself. John nodded his head and said, "I would be honored." John still held her hand tightly in his while he gazed at her lovely face.

Teyla forced her lip to slightly curve upward in a half-smile. "Thank you, John. That means a lot to me."

John laughed trying to keep the atmosphere more relaxed, "You do know that I'm still going to hold you to your promise." He smiled waiting for her to remember their "deal" a few weeks ago.

Teyla gasped, "You wouldn't?"

John chuckled loudly, "Yes, I will."

Teyla released her hand from John's and punched him lightly on the side. "I will not kiss Rodney! I was only kidding!"

John replied, "Hmmm…then what should I make you do in punishment for tricking me?"

Teyla snickered quietly, "Why don't we forget our deal…please don't tell Rodney."

Sheppard smiled mischievously, "Hmm…what if I do tell? What are you going to do?"

Teyla grabbed his hand squeezing hard making Sheppard shout out in pain. Teyla smiled widely, "You might get hurt."

Sheppard pulled his hand away and replied, "Ok. I was just joking anyways." He stood up and turned around muttering under his breath not realizing she could hear, "I'd rather kiss you then have you kiss him."

Teyla laughed, "Why don't you then?"

John turned around toward her thankful that she couldn't see his face turning red. Dr. Keller approached behind him smiling, "I'm glad to see the patient feeling better."

Sheppard nodded his head keeping his eyes averted away from Keller so she could not see his face. "Well, I suppose the patient should rest," he replied.

Jennifer spoke, "Yes. Come back and see her later."

John answered," Ok." He patted Teyla's hand and quickly headed toward the door to the hallway.

Teyla still smiling said, "Thank you, Colonel."

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  The Prodigal was just... there was a lot MORE things I didn't like than what I did. But that's for another discussion.

it was difficult to choose my five memorable eps of the show... There were many.

I couldn't agree more

I thought of Remnants but I don't know. I just... Again, there was more that I didn't like than what I did. I think they did Prodigal and Remnants the wrong way round. But that's my thoughts - and what are they worth now?

Ah, the good old whumper. Never lets the Whump eps down

Most likely... I wasn't going to but there more I read, the more intrigued I get. A Canadian Idol loser and Robert Carlyle in the same show? The powers that be must have gone to magic school
                  Your thoughts are worth a lot to us.
                  I agree, there were many things in each ep that wasn't exactly the way I would have liked. More Teyla and Ronon in each for one thing.
                  But, like Cazz, I guess my whump preferences rule over everything else.

A Canadian Idol loser? On SGU? Are you serious?

Chapter 3

Spoiler:

Sheppard entered the infirmary wearily as he approached Dr. Keller. "Can I see her?" he asked quietly.

Keller nodded her head cautioning, "She's having a difficult time dealing with the fact she can't see."

John nodded, "That's understandable." He walked to Teyla's bed slowly trying to decide what he was going to say to her.

Teyla laid in the bed her eyes directed at the wall as Sheppard approached her. "Who's there?" she asked angrily.

John cleared his throat before answering, "It's me."

Teyla only nodded her head without a response.

John shuffled his feet nervously, "How are you feeling?"

Teyla ignored him still refusing to respond to his question.

Sheppard sat down on the side of her bed placing his hand gently on top of hers. "Teyla, please," John begged.

Teyla sighed and replied lifelessly, "I am fine."

John narrowed his eyebrows with concern written on his face. "Teyla, for what it's worth…I'm sorry," John spoke softly carefully squeezing her hand.

Tears started forming in Teyla's eyes; she quickly closed her eyes to hide them. With her eyes still closed tightly, she said, "Thank you, John."

John sighed and responded, "Teyla, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." He glanced around the room ensuring that nobody could hear him before continuing, "I'm here for you if you want to talk or whatever. Just don't give up on me…" His voice had begun to waver so he stopped before she could hear the emotion in his tone. Regaining his composure, he finished, "You are an integral part of my team and will always be…no matter what."

Teyla squeezed John's hand back and spoke softly, "If my condition worsens, please promise to take care of Torren."

Sheppard started to say that everything would be ok but he did not know that for certain so he stopped himself. John nodded his head and said, "I would be honored." John still held her hand tightly in his while he gazed at her lovely face.

Teyla forced her lip to slightly curve upward in a half-smile. "Thank you, John. That means a lot to me."

John laughed trying to keep the atmosphere more relaxed, "You do know that I'm still going to hold you to your promise." He smiled waiting for her to remember their "deal" a few weeks ago.

Teyla gasped, "You wouldn't?"

John chuckled loudly, "Yes, I will."

Teyla released her hand from John's and punched him lightly on the side. "I will not kiss Rodney! I was only kidding!"

John replied, "Hmmm…then what should I make you do in punishment for tricking me?"

Teyla snickered quietly, "Why don't we forget our deal…please don't tell Rodney."

Sheppard smiled mischievously, "Hmm…what if I do tell? What are you going to do?"

Teyla grabbed his hand squeezing hard making Sheppard shout out in pain. Teyla smiled widely, "You might get hurt."

Sheppard pulled his hand away and replied, "Ok. I was just joking anyways." He stood up and turned around muttering under his breath not realizing she could hear, "I'd rather kiss you then have you kiss him."

Teyla laughed, "Why don't you then?"

John turned around toward her thankful that she couldn't see his face turning red. Dr. Keller approached behind him smiling, "I'm glad to see the patient feeling better."

Sheppard nodded his head keeping his eyes averted away from Keller so she could not see his face. "Well, I suppose the patient should rest," he replied.

Jennifer spoke, "Yes. Come back and see her later."

John answered," Ok." He patted Teyla's hand and quickly headed toward the door to the hallway.

Teyla still smiling said, "Thank you, Colonel."

Oh, this was lovely. Thanks for reposting the first two parts!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    I can only think of 2 memorable episodes of season 5 and they were...

Search and Rescue...and The Prodigal.. though there were aspects of the Prodigal I didnt like...

The rest of the season went from mediocre to downright terrible...

I'll have to think some more about which episodes of the entire series I found the most memorable..
                    Yup and EATG would have been an okay season ender but not for the series. I feel cheated buy oh well *sigh*
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Your thoughts are worth a lot to us.
                      I agree, there were many things in each ep that wasn't exactly the way I would have liked. More Teyla and Ronon in each for one thing.
                      But, like Cazz, I guess my whump preferences rule over everything else.

A Canadian Idol loser? On SGU? Are you serious?

Oh, this was lovely. Thanks for reposting the first two parts!
                      Thanks! More to come later

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                        Love this. I remember seeing the second two pics, but I don't remember the first two. I wish your version had been in the episode.

I just don't understand why they did it that way at the end.

Doxy
                        This was so great! I wish this had happened in the ep also instead of them
                        just standing there with their arms crossed. They could have had a little team love here!

sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Awesome moments and quotes.. and stuff.. no matter what happened..I love Atlantis and I love the characters especially John and Teyla.. and always will
                          You know what, I totally agree. There were episodes along the way that I didn't care for, but I still watched anxiously just because it was ATLANTIS.
                          I loved all the characters (some more than others obviously) but they are
                          all what made the show what it was. I felt the same way about SG1. I am still hoping that eventually John and Teyla end up together because they really do belong together in my eyes. No matter what though, I just absolutely loved the show and I can't wait until the movie. At least we do
                          have something to look forward to for Atlantis!!

sigpic
                          Forever!!

Comment

I'll give it a try. If I don't like it, then I won't watch anymore. I did the same
                            with Sanctuary - just couldn't get into it at all.
                            sigpic
                            Forever!!

Comment

Another angle of the JF/RL bts pic from EatG
                              Spoiler:

Comment

H all ! How are you ? Not too depressed over the end of SGA ?
                                I'm a little saddened to be honnest. I wanted to catch but I don't know why I can't access the earlier pages I just saved this.
                                This sig is totally awesome beautiful background
                                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                Wow great one I love the transparent (?) effect
                                Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                You know, we should bombard Mallozzi with all this artwork from this cap....*evil laugh*
                                So true when do we start LOL
                                Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Dang! Now, there is going to be hell to pay for me! I did! I did scare all of you off!

*ducks and runs for cover for fear of Camy's bat making contact with my head!*
                                I know what you feel I wasdn't on lately bur sometimes I'm all alone LOL
                                Another angle of the JF/RL bts pic from EatG

Thank you so much I love them I love JF and RL thank you so much for making our happy ending LOL At least I'll edream of these pics LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X