Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day, another pic fic...

Beauty Secrets
    Last edited by YappiChick; 09 February 2009, 07:37 AM.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Beauty Secrets
      Link doesn't work.. got an extra at the end there but I got myself there anyway...

I'm wondering what is going on in that brain of yours to come up with these things
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithfan
        Hello my name is Claire I'm Lordys (Chris's) RL friend i just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words you said about him.

I also showed his parents what you all said and they asked me to thank you all especially CazzBlade for setting up the memorial thread it was really nice of you to do that thank you again.

Oh and there's one more thing i was also given permission by Chris's parents to go through his stuff on his computer.

I found a bit of John and Teyla Artwork i believe it's called a signature that he was working on it's not finished but i thought he would of liked for all of you to see it...actually scratch that i know he would of liked for you all to see it.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...isartjtsig.jpg
        Thank you Wraithfan for coming in and sharing this with us. It is truely beautiful. We will always miss him.

I will continue to pray for his parents,his family, you and his friends during this time. God Bless.
        Last edited by Skydiver; 10 February 2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

So I just finished watchingt SG-1's Lost city......Jessica Steen was playing Dr Weir, I wonder what it would have been like if she came back to reprise her role as Weir...It would have been good to see what it'd have been like.....She was really good!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello my name is Claire I'm Lordys (Chris's) RL friend i just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words you said about him.

I also showed his parents what you all said and they asked me to thank you all especially CazzBlade for setting up the memorial thread it was really nice of you to do that thank you again.

Oh and there's one more thing i was also given permission by Chris's parents to go through his stuff on his computer.

I found a bit of John and Teyla Artwork i believe it's called a signature that he was working on it's not finished but i thought he would of liked for all of you to see it...actually scratch that i know he would of liked for you all to see it.

Thank you for coming in Claire and for the message from Lordy's parents Sci and Elfie were behind the memorial thread as well but they weren't sure how to open it.

The sig is wonderful!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            So I just finished watchingt SG-1's Lost city......Jessica Steen was playing Dr Weir, I wonder what it would have been like if she came back to reprise her role as Weir...It would have been good to see what it'd have been like.....She was really good!
            Never seen it I always enjoyed Torri's performance.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Thank you for coming in Claire and for the message from Lordy's parents Sci and Elfie were behind the memorial thread as well but they weren't sure how to open it.

The sig is wonderful!

Never seen it I always enjoyed Torri's performance.

I liked Torri too...But I also liked Jessica..I just wonder what it'd have been like if it was Jessica in the role of Weir...If it would have been different....Just my curiosity getting the better of me
              sigpic

Comment

Beauty Secrets
                Hehehehe..very good!
                sigpic
                Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Blue started The Brotherhood discussion didn't she I love The Brotherhood, one of the most memorable episodes from S1, if not the whole series, but then I'm a sucker for anything action/adventure with a hint of history I love the way Teyla is by Shep's side the whole way, they continuously work together rather than against each other, really shows how much in tune with each other they are

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Beauty Secrets
                    Hysterical!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Spare a daily vote for Queen Teyla?

She needs help.

Bookmark it!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Spare a daily vote for Queen Teyla?

She needs help.

Bookmark it!
                        ah I see you took my advice spikey
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Round 11 of Battle of the Ships... and John/Teyla are up against Teyla/Kanaan....... so let's support John/Teyla folks and not the plot device..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post9718063
                          :O Talking bout me?

Beauty Secrets
                          Great hun
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                            From what I have read, it seems that the fires move so quickly - more like fire storms - and that if people do not heed warnings quickly, it may be too late. I sincerely hope your friends leave when they are told to and do not try to stick around and save things. I can't imagine how hard that must be to have to leave everything and not know if anything will be left when you return. I really feel for them. I have an aunt who lived very close to the fires in L.A. last year and it was very frightening. Keep us posted and be careful!
                            They've been saying here on the news that these fires aren't acting like the average fires- residents acting on their plans had no chance to withstand it's power.
                            People fleeing at the last minute- most of them were caught in their cars, either the fire got them or they've had an accident (eg car crashes due to smoke) & then the fire's caught them.

They've been saying today that people in the Kinglake area whose homes still stand are really anxious because there's still fires in that area.
                            The CFA & Police are hoping to extinguish some fires by tonight- as there's still some worry that if winds pick up, more homes & lives could be lost.

They're still trying to enter affected areas- death toll stands at 173 (they're now reluctant to predict the final figure- as it keeps passing their estimates).

Thanksfully, my friend who lives in Yarra Junction is safe- the fire near her has been taken off the CFA's map, which is good news.

My boyfriend is still gun-ho about getting out to their property- it seems I may have to resort to tying him to a chair to prevent him from going.

Thanks for all your kind messages- I've enjoyed looking at them.
                            Thanks.
                            Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Thank you for posting Claire. I'm new to the thread and never got to meet Chris, but based on what everyone has said about him I know I would have liked him. And the sig is gorgeous!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Oh, I read it and loved it!! You have just about all of my ships in that one story! What's not to love? I might be missing the last couple of chapters though. You were close when my computer went kablooie.

Voting!
                              Thanks Everlovin!! The feedback that I received for In Atlantis made it all worth while (not that I didn't enjoy every second of writing it!) I'm not sure it would help, but if you want I could email you the last few chapters since you can't get to the site? PM me and let me know. And I hope you get your comp fixed soon!
                              &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Round 11 of Battle of the Ships... and John/Teyla are up against Teyla/Kanaan....... so let's support John/Teyla folks and not the plot device..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post9718063
                                Voted

Thank you so much for this

Beauty Secrets
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X