John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I love those scenes too. And it was nice to see them sit so close.

Oh no!
    Spoiler:
    That is so sad. How old was she??

Thanks hun.

These are my icons from last week's challenge:
    and this got 3rd place:
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Spoiler:
    16 IIRC

Well done I voted for your JT one as my favourite

Here were mine:

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    I made a Critical Mass Banner for The Episode Challenge
    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    OLD icons.

Hot Zone
    I know I said this before, but it bears repeating - You all are SO talented at this stuff!! Oh and Gater all your "old" ones were wonderful too! The message just wouldn't let me post all the images.
    &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Oh this are awesome!!!
      I'll update all art tomorrow. Thanks hun.
      Thanks

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Beautiful work Snowball....
      Thanks
      So Sanctuary... I just love this pic

and this one

OT
      Spoiler:
      Don't know how many of you will have heard about this but its been all over the news in the UK. A girl died while sledging in the snow yesterday, it happened about ten minutes from where I live and she went to our local rival school. So I'm a little sad today

Love the pics and so sad about the girl

Oh no!
      Spoiler:

Thanks hun.

Great icons

Spoiler:
      16 IIRC

Well done : I voted for your JT one as my favourite
      Awesome
      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...massbanner.jpg
      Lovely

Thankies Laura

Battle of the Ships, up against John/Nancy, its very close at the mo.
      Voted

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      OLD icons.
      Great
      http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Valentine-sig.jpg
      Beeeeeeutiful

How do i get into this icon challenge thing? Maybe not to compete but atleast to vote
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

Beeeeeeutiful

How do i get into this icon challenge thing? Maybe not to compete but atleast to vote
        Thankies and here you go: Icons of SGA

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Sci and cc!
          NP hun

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          I know I said this before, but it bears repeating - You all are SO talented at this stuff!! Oh and Gater all your "old" ones were wonderful too! The message just wouldn't let me post all the images.
          Thanks Dezrai!!

When you are responding to a post with caps, just change the url in the links to img. It will turn the pics into links. We are actually suppose to to that with all art, caps and gifs. The mods told us that they will delete our post if we don't . Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Oh and smilies count as images too. So, if you're multiquoting, you might want to remember that.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Thanks

Thanks

Great icons

Awesome

Lovely

Voted

Great

Beeeeeeutiful

Thanks hun

Comment

When you are responding to a post with caps, just change the url in the links to img. It will turn the pics into links. We are actually suppose to to that with all art, caps and gifs. The mods told us that they will delete our post if we don't . Sorry I forgot to mention that.
            Wrong way round Sci If you take the img code out it changes to url automatically

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Wrong way round Sci If you take the img code out it changes to url automatically

OOOPPPSS!!!

Comment

NP hun

Thanks Dezrai!!

Oh and smilies count as images too. So, if you're multiquoting, you might want to remember that.

Thanks hun

Thanks to both of you!! So I have to remove the smilies when I quote too? Is there a limit per reply?
                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Thanks to both of you!! So I have to remove the smilies when I quote too? Is there a limit per reply?
                  You can have up to 20 pics/url links per post. You don't have to remove the smilies (I think), I don't.
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

You're welcome hun.

Nope, if it's 20 smilies or under per post, you're all set. Just have to change it for caps, art and gifs. Unless you say it an intentional repost for those things.

Like when I post the new season arts. I put the others into links (url) and keep them until next posts.

I hope I didn't cofuse you hun.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      You can have up to 20 pics/url links per post. You don't have to remove the smilies (I think), I don't.
                      You're welcome hun.

Nope, if it's 20 smilies or under per post, you're all set. Just have to change it for caps, art and gifs. Unless you say it an intentional repost for those things.

Like when I post the new season arts. I put the others into links (url) and keep them until next posts.

I hope I didn't cofuse you hun.
                      Thanks guys!! I'm just not really that used to being on any forum to be honest, so please forgive me if I have to ask more questions that may seem really stupid, okay?
                      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Oh no!
                        Spoiler:

Thanks hun.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/icon/Chall35-Shep-1.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hall35-Sam.jpg and this got 3rd place:http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Chall35-JT.jpg
                        WOW Scifan! these are amazing! congrats on your 3rd place win!.

Dang, these are amazing as well!. You guys are very talented!. Love them!.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...massbanner.jpg
                        Beautiful banner Donna!..i love the color choices!.

Awww! totally melting my heart with this banner Cazz!. Beautiful!.

And wow, way to many artworks to quote but i just wanted to say i'm loving all the season 2 art that i'm seeing!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks Donna!

Thankies! Glad you like

np Cazz
                          Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                          Lovely, Donna.

Wow! That first one is hot!

Awesome Cazz! Great colors!
                          Thanks you two
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sunday - I always thought you and Teyla...

Doppelganger - Was I the dashing hero saving you from the big bad monster?

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Happy Birthday Everlovin

Comment

Dear Friends.

Yesterday it was brought to my attention by Cazz that someone left a sad message on Lordy's VP. I didn't know what to think, but sent a VP back to Wraithfan, who left the message, and our worse fears were confirmed

Wraithfan, is Lordy's friend in RL. Here is what she sent me:

Um...Hello scifan my name is Claire I'm one of Chris's Real Life friends i just read your message i don't know how to break this to you....he died a few weeks ago.

He was in a Car with another friend of his named David who was driving him back home from a 'Guys night out' from what I've been told they're Car skidded and crashed into a wall...they both died instantly.

Did you know him very well? I know he spent a lot of time on this Forum and he asked me to Join as i was a Stargate fan too but I've never really liked Forums that much.

I am so sorry to have to bring you this news. Lordy was the best.

I feared the worse when I read his VP message. There was no other way to take it. I thanked Wraith fan for letting me know. I suggest that we MP her too to send our sympathies.

I don't know how to open a thread, but do you think we should to say our good bye ??

Comment

Working...
                                X