Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Dear Friends.

Yesterday it was brought to my attention by Cazz that someone left a sad message on Lordy's VP. I didn't know what to think, but sent a VP back to Wraithfan, who left the message, and our worse fears were confirmed

Wraithfan, is Lordy's friend in RL. Here is what she sent me:

I am so sorry to have to bring you this news. Lordy was the best.

I feared the worse when I read his VP message. There was no other way to take it. I thanked Wraith fan for letting me know. I suggest that we MP her too to send our sympathies.

I don't know how to open a thread, but do you think we should to say our good bye ??
    This is very tragic news. Camy just informed me and i came straight over here. I remember Wraithlord very fondly and i'm sadden by the news. My prayers definitely go out to his friends and family.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Cazz is going to ask the mod to see about putting up a memorial thread for Lordy and Elf has VP Tame as well.

I'll try to go back to and find different Fan art Lordy did as well, if you have any please PM them too and I will try to organize that as well.
      That's a great idea, hopefully the mods let Cazz do that.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        This is very tragic news. Camy just informed me and i came straight over here. I remember Wraithlord very fondly and i'm sadden by the news. My prayers definitely go out to his friends and family.
        Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        That's a great idea, hopefully the mods let Cazz do that.
        I'm glad that Camy got a hold of you. Do you know if she got a hold of Steph??

I believe it's a go and it's just a matter of starting it.

I'll give Cazz some time before seeing how it's going, since she just found out too a bit ago.

Comment

On a completely different note...Happy birthday Everlovin!

Chow Down
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'm glad that Camy got a hold of you. Do you know if she got a hold of Steph??

I believe it's a go and it's just a matter of starting it.

I'll give Cazz some time before seeing how it's going, since she just found out too a bit ago.
            She sent the email to both Steph and i. I know at the moment, Steph is out of town...she is in Alabama right now. She is doing training over there. So she has only managed to send a quick email letting me and Camy know where she is at and that she doesn't have much access to the internet. So hopefully she sees the email soon if not, she may not find out till the weekend. She thinks she may be back home by then.

That's good news, i'm glad the mods gave Cazz the go ahead.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I've opened up a thread for Lordy: Farewell to our GW Family member WraithLord.

I hope its okay

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Two things

Sci: Thank you so very much for bringing this sad news to my attention, I spoke with Lordy four weeks ago (I'm thinking about a week before he and his friend died in the crash, but I'm not sure) He was such a sweet man, he will be sorely mised!

Cazz: It is in a good place, even Skydiver misses him I think, as the thread hasn't been closed yet.

Sci, what is the usernbame of Lordys friend that I may pass along a short VM?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Two things

Sci: Thank you so very much for bringing this sad news to my attention, I spoke with Lordy four weeks ago (I'm thinking about a week before he and his friend died in the crash, but I'm not sure) He was such a sweet man, he will be sorely mised!

Cazz: It is in a good place, even Skydiver misses him I think, as the thread hasn't been closed yet.

Sci, what is the usernbame of Lordys friend that I may pass along a short VM?

I'm sorry hun that I didn't get a chance to PM you. Her name is Wraithfan. Thanks hun

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I hope its okay

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Yip Yip think same way *purple Yip Yip (currently sad) perches atop Padmes head*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yes, it is. I was crying alot this morning.

I think if we knew that he was sick, then we would be prepared, but something like this. It's just so sudden.

Oh I hope she didn't see my message before going to school then. I'd hate to think of being sad and dealing with school.
                        Oh my gosh...that is the saddest news ...

There is no way to prepare youself for these kinds of thing..especially the sudden things....sadly I know that in the worst possible way..own experience.. I know how his family and friends must feel ... it's the worst feeling ever.. so my thoughts and prayers go out to all of his friends and his family...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I bet you love it. Hubby so deperately wants a bigger TV. We have a narrow livingroom and I won't let him.

Thanks hun. You can have the Sam one if you want hun.
                          I do Um could you repost it for me

Dear Friends.

Yesterday it was brought to my attention by Cazz that someone left a sad message on Lordy's VP. I didn't know what to think, but sent a VP back to Wraithfan, who left the message, and our worse fears were confirmed

Wraithfan, is Lordy's friend in RL. Here is what she sent me:

I feared the worse when I read his VP message. There was no other way to take it. I thanked Wraith fan for letting me know. I suggest that we MP her too to send our sympathies.

I don't know how to open a thread, but do you think we should to say our good bye ??
                          nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......WL This isn't supposed to happen He was such a sweet guy And I like to think I could call him my friend

sci, would you mind if I put this on the Rachel thread too...I know he went on there quite a lot!

Cazz is going to ask the mod to see about putting up a memorial thread for Lordy and Elf has VP Tame as well.

I'll try to go back to and find different Fan art Lordy did as well, if you have any please PM them too and I will try to organize that as well.
                          I think I have some art he made for me, I find it and PM it to you!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I hope its okay

Thanks Cazz

Yip Yip think same way *purple Yip Yip (currently sad) perches atop Padmes head*
                          purple yip yip...kitty *grabs Kitty and huggles tightly*
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs purple Yip Yip*
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh my i cant Believe it ive only just found out about Wl its just so Shocking what has happened to such a nice Person he was always very sweet to me and he always had a kind word For everyone and i always enjoyed the Screencaps he posted
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sci, just ignore my previous post...I saw you posted it in the Rachel thread
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X